The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Points matter? Haha. Good job spending money buying accounts and making them premium donors so can zap multiple times a day. Thanks for keeping sbf alive and free for the rest of us
These zapper flies are just irritants and that's all they can do to waste their life . Zap till moderation I can still post

Last edited by zeefee71; 29-05-2018 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Type
Old 29-05-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 8
mailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
No regrets, for $80 HJ in a shop, I feel she does more than it’s worth.
Fully clothed but sensual is to die for
Thxs bro for the feedback , gonna book her for tonight , Cheers!
Old 29-05-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=zeefee71;17398383]These zapper flies are just irritants and that's all they can do. Probably nothing to do and just do this to waste their life . Zap till moderation I can still post. Hope other bros can up you. /QUOTE]
Old 29-05-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

this Girl Looks nice ,Any bros tried Before
http://heavenbabys.com/girls/yanzi/
Old 29-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
PITIFUL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post
The SaSa Review

https://sglonelyguys.net/sasa-massage/

Commando this SYT.

Unit : Stay alone. Very clean ( I think she is fastidious about this )
Towel hygiene : Excellent.
Looks : Like bunny picture ( minus the bunny ears ). Petite size SYT with fair complexion, proportionate figure and bosom. In fact I dare say that her stats on advert is exactly her.
Massage : Very green. She will need a lot more practice.
GFE : Green however she makes the effort, as she is conscientious, polite and graceful.
Sensual : Has the princess lying-next-to-you feel. Not common experience for me.

Although it is early days, because of her looks and youth, she has a great potential to become the full package with experience.

RTM-able

Cheers!
She looks young and sexy , nice body

Your mr make me wanna to give her a try
Old 29-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailailah View Post
Thxs bro for the feedback , gonna book her for tonight , Cheers!
I don’t know why but I can’t see my original post, geez
Old 29-05-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by aknike92 View Post
Any bros tried https://sglonelyguys.net/lala-massage/ ?

Looks nice with bbbj and price 100.
Saw this too. Suspect might be the housemate of another ML that's been recently MRed. Haven't had chance to try
Old 30-05-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
wonderblow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikle123 View Post
Cn she speak english or does she serve malay or indians?
Think chinese only
Old 30-05-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
These zapper flies are just irritants and that's all they can do to waste their life . Zap till moderation I can still post
Zap zap lo. Like it matters. What's funny is now some fool is resorting to mass zapping others and putting my nick to make other people zap me back Clone army running out?
Old 30-05-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.net/mandy-massage/

made an appt n she confirmed.

went there at the allocated timing.....no sound no picture....

another aeroplane queen.

think biz too good.
Old 30-05-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
PITIFUL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I don’t know why but I can’t see my original post, geez
Go also cant see my post regarding this also
Old 30-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Rise against zapping - Do not keep silent or stop posting as this will make zapper happy. Also do not get angry but you can call those zappers whatever names to anger them. They can only silently read and lan lan squeeze their balls cos if they reply to your post their Nick will be exposed. Do not go to user cp to check who down you as ball-less zapper will not leave Nick and some will write unkind comments. So long as you don't get to read those nonsense it will not spoil your mood. LASTLY LET'S ALL RISE AGAINST SUCH ZAPPINGS AND HOPE OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN ZAPPED TO MODERATION COME OUT TO CONTINUE TO POST
Quote:
Kena zap liao. Those stupid fools think they can stop me from posting?? Please dream on. Will continue to post though may take few hours to appear but it's okay. I have no sympathy for these scums hiding behind the pc and spending their life on such useless activities. Just another useless and ball-less keyboard warrior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Zap zap lo. Like it matters. What's funny is now some fool is resorting to mass zapping others and putting my nick to make other people zap me back Clone army running out?
Saw you are already under moderation how to zap leh.. I nvr bother go to user cp anymore.. These mass zapper fools are worst than parasites Thanks to whoever up me

Last edited by zeefee71; 30-05-2018 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Type
Old 30-05-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

https://ltdsg.com/bao-er/

Paid her a visit recently.

Imho, only if u want a BF desperately.
I don't think her massage skills are that fantastic, though she says that many of her regulars find it so. One man's meat, another's poison?

The sensual part and HJ is not enjoyable. Boobs are big but droopy.. gravity has pulled everything down.

She is quite nice and friendly though.

For me, no rtm.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 11
tangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to all

Anybody tried https://sglonelyguys.net/rui-en-massage/

Read a lot of negativity from sgl but hoping it is just a case by case basis...
Old 30-05-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 11
tangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to all

Any FR for https://sglonelyguys.net/rui-en-massage/

Read a lot of negativity on sgl. Hoping it was a case-by-case problem and not endemic across sgl...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1