The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonte View Post
-continued- advice needed on juagen

got introduced to try angel, gucci, or laura from bros here. (will up you soon!) but haven't try. was browsing then saw ling ling jie.

seems like she is one of the most reviewed one!

for beginner first time try, should i go for the pro?!
I have tried LLJ, Gucci and Laura. LLJ is pure JG, maybe ok if you just wanna pure JG. but not sure if she is doing anymore, like she has passed to her disciple isn't very good. not my cup of tea. Laura perhaps is better if you wish to have gfe, big boobs and JG.

maybe will try angel if I have vit M
Old 01-07-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eatudor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried this so-called new girl Happy.

Location not convenient for me, i don't drive, only take bus and MRT due to some personal constraints.

Have to sweat a bit before getting to her place. Nice and cosy. Good attitude and personality - GFE feel lah.

Overall make me happy. Only that have to ask her to take off everything, if not she will act blur and take off the top. maybe it's SOP nowadays, many I tried recently will said only half nude, not full nude.Some even said full nude is for making love, need to pay a lot more...... which is chop carrot

Anyways, Happy can be found here - http://heavenbabys.com/girls/happy/
Old 01-07-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
haiz.. new LTD website also kena blocked again leows..
Not blocked leh, did you access the correct site?
https://ltdsg.com/
Old 01-07-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for XiaoQi (SLG / SBC)

https://sglonelyguys.net/xiaoqi-massage/

http://sgbeautycastles.org/xiao-qi-massage-hj-bj/

Finally find time to go make an appointment when she is back.

Cute looks, my cup of tea, like a school girl and very much like the photos in the ads (what you see is what you get). Her eyes look really attractive to me. Figure wise, petite and a little bah bah on the body, nowhere near fat but huggable with a pair of B cups. A nice meaty bums which I like to grab and smack.

She might not be the best looking girl in town, but this young girl is definitely skillful in terms of sensual skills.

Massage wise is decent, experienced and does managed to relieve some knots.

Teasing is first done with fingertips across the bums, the back and thighs. After which, she asks me to relax, says introduce me to something new. I was quite surprise then.

First she gets a basin wrapped with a plastic bag, filled with warm water. She positions me which the pillow beneath my chest, legs spread apart then ask me to relax. She then positions my legs with hers such that my kuku is a little bit off the bed, where she slides in the small basin.

My little brother is immerse in a comfortable pool of warm water and she proceeds to wash my ass crack with a mild soap, teasing it along, grabbing my balls and rod. It is a HDLY in water! Really something interesting a bit like soapy massage in Bangkok around the sensitive areas (mentioned by a bro sometime back). An extremely enjoyable HDLY, which is a first experience for me. Haha.

The basin was removed with the plastic bag disposed, my kuku dried and turn over. A little BM, some cuddle and proceed to cap my little brother. Her BJ I must say is quite well done, no feeling of the teeth, able to engulf my whole brother in her soft mouth and nice tongue action on the rod. Went on for a good while before I CIM in the cap.

Overall she maintains her standard and bring new moves this time. Good experience and also had a good chat with her.

She might not be the prettiest but sure is one of the more skillful ones around. Thumbs up.
After visited Xiao Qi, I agree with bro Blu3 comments on her. I visited her once when she last came a few months ago. My second visit was even better than the first one.
https://sglonelyguys.net/xiaoqi-massage/
http://sgbeautycastles.org/xiao-qi-massage-hj-bj/

She stayed alone in a nice apartment but according to her, she is moving soon to a more comfortable and spacious studio apartment.

Personally I find she looks better in person than the ad photos. Body wise, I agree with Blu3's "petite and a little bah bah on the body, nowhere near fat but huggable with a pair of B cups." In fact I like her body pretty much

For sensual, the new "HDLY" style which is really shiok and not a gimmick. In terms of interaction with her, she has improved in GFE which showed her sincerity and friendliness. Overall experience is great which I am already planning for my RTM.
Old 01-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
IP TV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Visited Xiao Xiao
http://sgbeautycastles.org/xiao-xiao-massage-hj-bbbj/
I must say she is good. A gem in the making for sure.
She stay in anice condo in east, very close to mrt too.
Staying with another ML but she has attached bathroom.
What u see in pic is wat u get in real life.
I have to say she is much more cuter and sweet.
She wear an oversized tee and somehow her boobs is not big but when she undressed, i was surprised.
Its not big but just nice for her body frame.
But downside can't lick or suck her boobs.
Maybe need to click more then ok.. Let's see soon after more rtm.
Massage wise.. Surprisingly good but she concentrate more on upper body and waist area.
Sensual was good, lots of tongue works licking ur body and suckling ur nipples.
Bbbj was quite good too i find. Not fantastic but good.
Try her guys and be gentle with her.
Enjoy.
This gem look so sweet and pretty
Old 01-07-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
Agree …some girls very smart one, they will tell those carrots that she only do FJ with him and tell them to keep secret, those carrots will feel very happy and keep return to let her chop, but in actual they dont know told how many carrots the same trick liao
You know so well, you must be one of them.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 10
diamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud of

Urgent.. made my way out to the east without confirming a slot. Gucci never answer and Laura fully booked. Any other intro?
Old 01-07-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonte View Post
Urgent.. made my way out to the east without confirming a slot. Gucci never answer and Laura fully booked. Any other intro?
Abit hard to get booking with them only at this time...most of them last slot at 11 too.

Laura is my to go to for playability + JG.
There's L's shop in the east (not Geylang) with good JG too.
Think Gucci is a matter of...age.
Ling2 jie...there's a reason why we call her jie.
Heard angel is in a spa?

Virlin talks a little too much. Jessie isn't too bad. .
An Xin seems to have good reviews too, but haven't tried.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
Not blocked leh, did you access the correct site?
https://ltdsg.com/
went http://newltdsg.net
Old 01-07-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
You know so well, you must be one of them.
Ha ha …I believe many other bros will know this trick la

We are different, I am just a normal chiongster and wont special go promote any ML

Last edited by Block22; 01-07-2018 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
I think I know who you are referring to. Ads not up yet and no updates on her wechat. If you know something, I presume you must be within the inner circle of regulars that has been “invited” to visit.

I don’t have that honor though. Haha.
i received a message shes starting work, ads should be up soon i guess
Old 02-07-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
i received a message shes starting work, ads should be up soon i guess
Is her ass very bubble butt SYT one?
Old 02-07-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Is her ass very bubble butt SYT one?
"She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" ??
Old 02-07-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
"She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" ??
I think she’s not those who yearns for fame or reports and more of a low profile person. Anyway her ads should be out in the next few days bah so no point guessing.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
magicmangoes22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick MR on Xiao Bei (SLG)

Was feeling "bored" and stumbled upon her on SLG and upon reading the reviews, decided to give her a try. Was greeted by a bubbly, petite SYT, she was not wearing make up but still a really cute, girl next door kind of feel.

Location is accessible(Area G) with outdoor parking nearby, nearby MRT as well
Place looks clean with bathroom attached to bedroom, fresh towels as well

Massage was alright, can see she put in effort but im a relatively large dude and love hard massages, so told her to save her efforts and just cuddled. Roaming is limited though she will keep her panties on for the session

GFE is super high 10/10, she is chatty and will not hesitate to tease. CBJ was nothing to scream about (didnt ask for BBBJ) but HJ sibei alot of pattern, very shiok. She will tease and tease you until you buay tahan. Took awhile to unload, but she very hardworking and accommodating, definitely not a time-watcher.

Will definitely RTM for the great GFE, 8.5/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1