The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Goretzka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post
Best blowjob I ever did was in the office under my German boss’s desk from my previous job.i was attached to him for a presentation years back. We got into a underground relationship for a couple of months. It’s all happened when he suddenly has the urge and told me to crawl under his desk during office hours. Crazy I was did complied and suck him while he continue his conference meetings with the rest.

I took my time to suck him and lick him well till he cum in my mouth as I swallow. Twice his secretary walked in to his room to bring documents but think she never noticed I was under the table. She was surprised when I left that room after that. Best blowjob gift to my ex German boss. By the way, he’s almost 30years my senior.
Maybe she was surprised you were doing the same thing as her
Old 22-07-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Best blowjob I ever did was in the office under my German boss’s desk from my previous job.i was attached to him for a presentation years back. We got into a underground relationship for a couple of months. It’s all happened when he suddenly has the urge and told me to crawl under his desk during office hours. Crazy I was did complied and suck him while he continue his conference meetings with the rest.

I took my time to suck him and lick him well till he cum in my mouth as I swallow. Twice his secretary walked in to his room to bring documents but think she never noticed I was under the table. She was surprised when I left that room after that. Best blowjob gift to my ex German boss. By the way, he’s almost 30years my senior.
Oooh ok, do you still do naughty stuff like that?
Old 24-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Probably not the most exciting or sextifying among us, but it was the best I ever had.

I had a colleague who was 10 years my senior. We hit off quite well right from the beginning and would go for lunch together almost every day.

To cut the long story short, it happened pretty unexpectedly. We were groping each other, me groping her bare boobs and her touching me through my pants. Then all of a sudden, she asked where i wanted to cum. I hadn't thought of that and so was loss for an answer.

"Do you want to cum in my month?"

I was still reeling from the shock but already taking off my pants.

She immediately went in for a deep throat and using her tongue to tease the erectile tissue on the underside of my dick. Then she used her tongue to twirl the head.

She put 1 whole ball into her mouth and sucked and it felt really good.

Then she licked my backhole and used her tongue to prod in and explored the insides. It was out of this world for me and until now i still miss the feeling.

She went back to sucking, deep throating and licking my dick, and occasionally going back to suck on my balls and play with my anus.

Didn't take long for me to explode in her mouth and i saw her throat moved as she swallowed.

As i said, it may be nothing for most of you but it's mind blowing for me. Perhaps it's the skills, or perhaps because it's forbidden as we were both attached.

After that I wanted to return the favour and she taught me how to eat a pussy.

PS: please dont look down on me but i was not very experienced, having been with the same girl for more than 10 years, so this to me was mindblowing.
Old 24-07-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Being suck by a female colleague has always been a fantasy of mine... your boss was damn lucky!
Old 24-07-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVX10 View Post
I always had a hard time convincing my gf to allow CIM. Any advice on how your bros do it?
Ask her to lick your dick after you cum. This will slowly allow her to get use to the taste and smell of cum.
Old 24-07-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My wife loves giving me BBBJ and then swallows. Makes my dick all wet and lube for me to enter her pussy more easily. According to her, she loves the taste of cum so she always ask for CIM.
Old 24-07-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyboy View Post
My wife loves giving me BBBJ and then swallows. Makes my dick all wet and lube for me to enter her pussy more easily. According to her, she loves the taste of cum so she always ask for CIM.
Nice..my wife doesn't allow me to CIM
Old 24-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWildDick View Post
Nice..my wife doesn't allow me to CIM
CIM and she swallows... yeah I’m lucky ☺️
Old 24-07-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently met up with a MILF from a chat app. We have been talking about 2 weeks. Then things get a little more daring during chat and lead to other. Told her prior i would like to cum in her mouth and see her swallow, she said she dun mind as long is with someone she is comfortable with.

Last week met up with her and she give me a bbj in a toilet cubicle. I did cum in her mouth, she swallow everything down, and i said clean up my cock with her mouth again. She give me a slutty look, massage n lick my balls and continue to lick up the remaining. Then tuck up my underwear and pants nicely before we exit. She was still not grabbing my cock in the lift to arouse me.

I really love MILF, they are so willingly to fulfill my fantasy and needs as long she enjoy the company with you. As compare to a young girl may not be as experience.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MTVparadox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWildDick View Post
Probably not the most exciting or sextifying among us, but it was the best I ever had.

I had a colleague who was 10 years my senior. We hit off quite well right from the beginning and would go for lunch together almost every day.

To cut the long story short, it happened pretty unexpectedly. We were groping each other, me groping her bare boobs and her touching me through my pants. Then all of a sudden, she asked where i wanted to cum. I hadn't thought of that and so was loss for an answer.

"Do you want to cum in my month?"

I was still reeling from the shock but already taking off my pants.

She immediately went in for a deep throat and using her tongue to tease the erectile tissue on the underside of my dick. Then she used her tongue to twirl the head.

She put 1 whole ball into her mouth and sucked and it felt really good.

Then she licked my backhole and used her tongue to prod in and explored the insides. It was out of this world for me and until now i still miss the feeling.

She went back to sucking, deep throating and licking my dick, and occasionally going back to suck on my balls and play with my anus.

Didn't take long for me to explode in her mouth and i saw her throat moved as she swallowed.

As i said, it may be nothing for most of you but it's mind blowing for me. Perhaps it's the skills, or perhaps because it's forbidden as we were both attached.

After that I wanted to return the favour and she taught me how to eat a pussy.

PS: please dont look down on me but i was not very experienced, having been with the same girl for more than 10 years, so this to me was mindblowing.
wow she is a pro, sounds like you are damn lucky
Old 24-07-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Recently met up with a MILF from a chat app. We have been talking about 2 weeks. Then things get a little more daring during chat and lead to other. Told her prior i would like to cum in her mouth and see her swallow, she said she dun mind as long is with someone she is comfortable with.

Last week met up with her and she give me a bbj in a toilet cubicle. I did cum in her mouth, she swallow everything down, and i said clean up my cock with her mouth again. She give me a slutty look, massage n lick my balls and continue to lick up the remaining. Then tuck up my underwear and pants nicely before we exit. She was still not grabbing my cock in the lift to arouse me.

I really love MILF, they are so willingly to fulfill my fantasy and needs as long she enjoy the company with you. As compare to a young girl may not be as experience.
I love milf too, they are horny and pro in bed. they really know how to turn a guy on easily.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
lucky man
Old 24-07-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Being suck by a female colleague has always been a fantasy of mine... your boss was damn lucky!
Me too

i dont mind paying my colleague to blow me in office.
Old 24-07-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVparadox View Post
wow she is a pro, sounds like you are damn lucky
I think i'm lucky too! After learning how to eat a pussy, i went home and did it on my then-gf, now wife. Also kinda guided her on a giving head.. but she doesn't give and didn't allow ass-rimming..
Old 24-07-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVparadox View Post
I love milf too, they are horny and pro in bed. they really know how to turn a guy on easily.
You are absolutely right, some MILF even have good figure despite giving birth, eager to tease and please if she likes you. Plus this one am having is financially independent and won't ask me to treat her but want me to treat her well as friend. In the mean time am still trying to hook up others.

Oh if any polite bro wants to know which location am at do drop me a PM, will selectively reply depending on your number of years here in the forum. I dun want the place to get over crowded.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1