The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deadpool28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My sister in law

Thanks all for the support. I honestly didn't expect it. Hope you guys out there enjoy my story.

- Continued.

I stood there and froze. What in the world just happened? Ok so I guessed that was a green light to proceed further. Jane was still in the toilet when we went home.
I woke up the next morning and reported for work as usual, feeling excited not only because it's Friday, but I'm going drinking with Jane! And it seems like she's given the green light to take a step further with her.

After work, met wife for dinner and we decided to roam around for some window shopping before meeting Jane at the club entrance. First glance when Jane arrived, fuck myself, where did this sexy OL come from? She's wearing a one piece dress which only reaches her upper thigh, so fitting that I can see the shape of her ass. She was wearing a T-back (something similar to g-string for those who don't know) as it was obvious because her dress is tight. We went into the club and got some drinks. As usual, my eyes started to wonder around. It's just a natural instinct for guys la. Awhile later wife's classmate happened to be in the club and sat down to talk with her. Jane wanted to go to the dancefloor and wife asked me to accompany her.

Usually when it comes to this kind of thing I would complain. So I complained "walao she how old already still need me babysit her" but deep down in my heart I damn excited. But you know la, have to do abit of show first ma.
Wife: Please dear, for my sake ok. look after my sister, you know how dancefloor works. I don't want her kenna eaten by hungry wolves.
Me: sighs. okok.
Wife: Thanks dear. *kisses me on the lips*
Reached the dancefloor and it was really crowded. Jane started to dance slow and getting closer to me. She smiled and turned, and she started to grind me! I couldn't take it already, looked around to make sure wife is not around and I started to grab Jane by the waist. We were grinding each other and at the same time, I even rub my hands all over her ass. I thought to myself "wow if I can ever doggy her, confirm damn shiok!"

It was around 2.30 am and both the ladies were drunk. Seems like heaven is on my side because although wife is drunk, she keeps repeating like a broken recorder "So late liao, bring Jane back with us. She can sleep in the guestroom"
Got home and wife went straight for the bed and knocked out. Jane was sitting on the living room sofa and I asked if she's ok. She nodded her head and seconds later she rushed to the toilet to puke. She then rinsed her mouth while I get her warm water. After that she also knocked out on the guestroom bed. I was running out of cigarettes so I on the aircon of both rooms before I went down to the nearest 7-Eleven to buy cigarettes and 100plus for the next day.

I got home and checked on my wife. Good, she's sleeping like a dog. I then went into the guestroom, Jane's knocked out like dead. I went over and start to touch her hair, nice long hair. Then I went from below, her long slim legs, so smooth. I slowly lifted up her dress, enjoying every inch of her body as it reveals.

- To be continued.
Old 17-07-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Exciting, camping for next installment.
😊

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 22-07-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 9
FlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to behold

Looking forward for updates. Thank you in advance
Old 22-07-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
robogaobu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never get condoms from 7-Eleven?
Old 22-07-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 14
Notsocheap is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNotsocheap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robogaobu View Post
Never get condoms from 7-Eleven?
Why is that so ???
Old 22-07-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DuckPriscot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notsocheap View Post
Why is that so ???
What is that so ??
Old 22-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
cockatony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue with the juicy story
Old 23-07-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update, more please.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 24-07-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: My sister in law

camping. good story bro. hope to hear what happened next . cheers
Old 24-07-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 24-07-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lai liao lai liao …. more please bro!
Old 24-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
aerophone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here now.
Old 24-07-2018, 01:53 PM