The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Kpjj01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Johndoesg Collection Dump

Can anyone reupload share 20GB 01-10? Can pm me too if you want. I don't mind reuploading for the others that didn't get it too.
Old 02-11-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
wangpatan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwangpatan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by he-ro View Post
Wow.. Any more ipman?
this ipman is everything johndoesg posted. if you have more in your private collection please share
Old 05-11-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Jizzing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoesg View Post

Please get what you want to get until Nov 3. The next batch will happen on a random time between Nov 3 - Nov 5.
Looking forward to the next batch on 5 Nov. Pitching tent here.
Old 05-11-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 15
vanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Johndoesg Collection Dump

Camping here
Old 06-11-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 13
Iloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud of

Ahh was looking forward to the next batch
Old 07-11-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 9
johndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveschgirls View Post
Ahh was looking forward to the next batch
Well, there was a little hiccup because Mega terminated some of my new accounts after I set them up for a planned release. It is possible they are detecting a pattern when I was creating them.

I have managed to add five links:
- Share_20GB_11
- Share_20GB_12
- Share_20GB_13
- Share_20GB_14
- Share_20GB_15

You will have to look at one of my previous posts, which contains a link to a folder named after a type of Russian doll, you can find the link in there. I apologize, but I can only release the links directly on this site at a later date, if at all. Until I manage to replenish my accounts, this will have to do for now.

Meanwhile I am good to resume Ufile upload to serve as the mirrors, but I need to time to perform the upload since it eats bandwidth. I will experiment with other means if I feel sufficiently good with them.
Old 07-11-2021, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, there was a little hiccup because Mega terminated some of my new accounts after I set them up for a planned release. It is possible they are detecting a pattern when I was creating them.

- Share_20GB_11
- Share_20GB_12
- Share_20GB_13
- Share_20GB_14
- Share_20GB_15

You will have to look at one of my previous posts, which contains a link to a folder named after a type of Russian doll, you can find the link in there. I apologize, but I can only release the links directly on this site at a later date, if at all. Until I manage to replenish my accounts, this will have to do for now.

Meanwhile I am good to resume Ufile upload to serve as the mirrors, but I need to time to perform the upload since it eats bandwidth. I will experiment with other means if I feel sufficiently good with them.

I guess we have to wait for you then.

Old 07-11-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 8
neo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Johndoesg Collection Dump

Quote:

- Share_20GB_11
- Share_20GB_12
- Share_20GB_13
- Share_20GB_14
- Share_20GB_15
Thank you bro for putting in your own time and effort, much appreciated!

It looks like 11 is a duplicate with earlier sharing? May I also ask about 9? I barely missed it before it went defunct previously.

Anyway, Russian dolls 11-15 well received! Looking forward to the next batch.

Waiting for new post:
fu3rzas

2nd round:
ladyassasinato

Last edited by neo6874; 07-11-2021 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Add 2 questions
Old 07-11-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Refresh77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRefresh77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for sharing!
Old 07-11-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo6874 View Post
Thank you bro for putting in your own time and effort, much appreciated!

It looks like 11 is a duplicate with earlier sharing? May I also ask about 9? I barely missed it before it went defunct previously.

Anyway, Russian dolls 11-15 well received! Looking forward to the next batch.

Can you pm me his latest link please.

Thanks.

I don't understand how it's work.

Old 07-11-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
parkson is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

- Share_20GB_11
- Share_20GB_12
- Share_20GB_13
- Share_20GB_14
- Share_20GB_15

Thank you for the share. Russian doll well received as well haha.
Old 07-11-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
ah_ush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the 11-15.
Old 07-11-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

Hi, wonder if anyone can PM me the links? I dont understand the russian dolls clue...
Old 07-11-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro.

Last edited by idiot321321321b; 07-11-2021 at 07:45 PM.
Old 07-11-2021, 07:47 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the effort
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1