The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
siaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiYouRen View Post
Came into contact with a ML on MiChat recently. Lis* from Y* Zh* Me*. Anyone tried before the ML or anyone in that MP?
I tried QiQi (aka baby), her strength was good, age maybe 26-28, standard rate, no need to top up for nonsense roaming.

Cat 3 joint but can't use curtain anymore so they use those folding panel, which I don't like .

If she change to other joint I will rtm for her.
Old 25-10-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
I want to know the one on level 4 at the back of the computer store. She looks good le. But i went by so many times she like never react to come grab me in. But the other aunties will come out.
I've tried almost every single damn store including this.
I think the piano massage + halfway fj ask if can tip more is damn turn off.
some quote $150 total damage and some randomly quote $180 but all like shit
in the end go lorong20 for the $60 can choose can piak and go better lol
those want massage with hj just use xm, she's the best liao..
Old 25-10-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
I just tried her when XM was busy. Was impromptu so go opp and saw her. Got her massage and quite hard massage which was good. Dmg is standard at $50+$50. Surprisingly she got good massage and exchanged her WeChat might rtm again.

I saw a younger viet girl maybe might try her next time
oh got younger vn girl inside the store? I thought xm one man show 😂
Old 26-10-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
oh got younger vn girl inside the store? I thought xm one man show 😂
Sorry I forgot to make it clear. This was opp ussc.
Old 26-10-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkrait View Post
Able to autoroam and zhut zhut?
Using partition so don’t think of zhut zhut… under clothes roaming only
Old 26-10-2022, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
I just tried her when XM was busy. Was impromptu so go opp and saw her. Got her massage and quite hard massage which was good. Dmg is standard at $50+$50. Surprisingly she got good massage and exchanged her WeChat might rtm again.

Guys take note this is yzm shop opp ussc
Old 26-10-2022, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:

Baby from YZM?
got autoroam included for 50+50?
Old 26-10-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
I want to know the one on level 4 at the back of the computer store. She looks good le. But i went by so many times she like never react to come grab me in. But the other aunties will come out.

Her name is Kexin, quite commercial and low playability . Books are enhanced. Overall ok only. Ymmv.
Old 26-10-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
Her name is Kexin, quite commercial and low playability . Books are enhanced. Overall ok only. Ymmv.
U still reading books? me oni playing boobs la ..
Old 26-10-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Gtti is Cool - loads of Potential

Any good ML to recommend at Y.Z.Mei opp ussc
Old 26-10-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
U still reading books? me oni playing boobs la ..
Hahaha, typo ah bro. But we too read them and flip their "books" as much we wan
Old 26-10-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Using partition so don’t think of zhut zhut… under clothes roaming only
Never say never, last time another place with partition screen, the ml just pull up her shirt and bra, bend down, already can zhut zhut

That being said, last time this shop full of auntie ML, now looks like the new line-up are younger, if the website ad can be trusted.

Previously when the big boob viet ML was still working in this shop, she will sometimes use a private room with attached shower accessed from outside the shop. If this room still usable, will be better, privacy.

Last edited by afterburn; 26-10-2022 at 08:15 PM.
Old 26-10-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
Hahaha, typo ah bro. But we too read them and flip their "books" as much we wan
Yeah, it's a flip flop process bro.

U can flip right, flip left, flip up, flip down, for the long papaya shaped type u can even flip to the back as well, tio bo? ..
Old 27-10-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Yeah, it's a flip flop process bro.

U can flip right, flip left, flip up, flip down, for the long papaya shaped type u can even flip to the back as well, tio bo? ..
The best to flip all over and auto roam is XM liao.
I went to try YZMei today, it's not bad, but for me that's piano massage.

XM still got use elbow help you push it down
then finger tickle.. lol
_
Bros here who need XM contact for booking
just dm me directly, will provide sms contact so don't have to wait for her reply via wechat as she gets spammed there as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread