The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 7
Hornykid456 is a splendid one to beholdHornykid456 is a splendid one to beholdHornykid456 is a splendid one to beholdHornykid456 is a splendid one to beholdHornykid456 is a splendid one to beholdHornykid456 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Stay Away From Wei Spa Jurong East

Want to share another landmine in the west. Saw an ad for jg massage and was told that the ml is working at jurong west 49* spa. So decided to book and headed down, end up the ml i booked pretended to bring me to the bed. When the time came to start the massage the ml was switched and kenna an ml that was from the e spa nearby that was shut down. told me she could jg but totally non existent and massage was so so. curtain shop so environment sucks too. totally not worth
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-08-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1931 / Power: 7
afterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Want to share another landmine in the west. Saw an ad for jg massage and was told that the ml is working at jurong west 49* spa. So decided to book and headed down, end up the ml i booked pretended to bring me to the bed. When the time came to start the massage the ml was switched and kenna an ml that was from the e spa nearby that was shut down. told me she could jg but totally non existent and massage was so so. curtain shop so environment sucks too. totally not worth
The missing number is 8 ? I know one former e spa ML now working there but her massage is not that bad actually, can give a proper one with neck-cracking and all. Maybe you got a different ML..... Anyway the shop environment stinks so never RTM - tried this shop long ago before e spa got shutdown.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 17
twguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
There r 3 MLs. Who's the one serve u, Q, M or E ?
Old Yesterday, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 7
Hornykid456 is a splendid one to beholdHornykid456 is a splendid one to beholdHornykid456 is a splendid one to beholdHornykid456 is a splendid one to beholdHornykid456 is a splendid one to beholdHornykid456 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by twguy View Post
There r 3 MLs. Who's the one serve u, Q, M or E ?
E. to be fair the massage was ok. but the bait and switch quite fked up. at least if they asked if i was ok to switch i would have agreed. but the shop condition really cmi la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1