The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-08-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Cute la you You don't have "power" yet, so when you ups, no points are given to the recipient.

But it's the thought that counts. Kudos.
I did the same before. haha. if I am not wrong, I ups-ed u before with no points. LOL
Old 08-08-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Your post reminded me that I never got to try her after not getting replies to my booking requests when I first started. I should try again now to experience her nuru B2B massage .
you should bro.
Old 09-08-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
what happen to delete the post? recall it was about JJ.
I am guessing if the post was about JJ... probably the part he said he zhut though if so can just amend and no need to delete wholesale...

C
Old 09-08-2022, 01:22 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried Bi Er. Here is my small fr:

Face: 8/10 (耐看行)

Location: 4/10 (Central Area...still have lots of people walking to and fro..Good thing is that she sent me a self made directional video which is easy access to her place...however, be warned that there are lots of indians loitering near her door access)]

Environment: 8/10 (room is cosy with sofa and mirror, you can let your thoughts run wild. However, the first flight of stairs is steep and small...have to be very careful when climbing up though)

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural D cuppers) can zhut zhut

Body: 7/10 slim and meaty at right areas

Massage: 5/10 (Gave me light massage to loosen myself, 5 for her effort)

Kissing: 8/10 (Light peck on the lips, though my gut feel is that if i pursue further, I would be able to french her)

Catbath: 8/10 (Did kisses on both my nipples)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 10/10 Great conversationist...can talk everything under the sun...felt like long lost friend...High playability. Manage to have 5G roaming with intense and great pleasure and exotic sight to behold, almost like having the real thing...

HJ: 10/10 she did in alternating styles, slow and sensual, fast and furious...she cared for my little one saying that I will feel pain if I didnt put any oil...to which I finally relent...

Overall: 10/10 she is a gem for keepers. The environment and location are a little "messy" if you know what I mean... too bad she will be leaving our shores next month on the 9th/10th.

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel

Last edited by coolmanspooky; 09-08-2022 at 09:01 AM.
Old 09-08-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
I did the same before. haha. if I am not wrong, I ups-ed u before with no points. LOL
Hahaha, no worries bro. Small matter, it's the good intentions that matter All good.

But look at you now!
Old 09-08-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Just tried Bi Er. Here is my small fr:

Face: 8/10 (耐看行)

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural D cuppers) can zhut zhut

Overall: 10/10 she is a gem for keepers. The environment and location are a little "messy" if you know what I mean... too bad she will be leaving our shores next month on the 9th/10th.
Her place is quite a bit of a Hobson's Choice. After all the bad luck she was having, she just needed a place quick and, most importantly, available. And this was it.

Call me wierd, but I find the place quite intriguing. Perhaps because I do have some interest in all periods of architecture. So I was explaining to her why post-war lodging had such internal structure and design. I think she got bored. Hahahaha.

Yep, agree, she's a gem
Old 09-08-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/you-you-massage/

My personal recommendations.
Looks quite ok and location though not near any MRT stn but plenty of parking space nearby.
Old timers will recognise the location used to house another ML also.
She kept her place nice and tidy.
Massage is ok not too bad can see she got do massage before. Her bbbj damn power man twirl and suck everything in when cim.
Friendly and gfe gao gao not careful can kc deep deep man
Please note she is an ang kong siao.
For add on and top up I shall not discuss here. Wait kena hantam for nothing again.
Her pricing of 120 for massage and bbbj and cim is reasonable in my opinion.
Of course ymmv.

Thanks bro,
Yesterday just tried her, she stay alone.
Her services not bad from the start to end. No words can describe her BBBJ skills and perfect tongue work
Old 09-08-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Found some time off, made an appointment with MLX who told me she just started work after recovery from an injury.

A good massage, coupled with decent catbath and good playability om that fleshy ass. End off with a comfortable ear digging for the 90 mins session. Overall quite good, money's worth.

Less time these days so have to spend that time wisely.

P.S. I have no idea where her ad is. But most guys know how to get to her.
Bro, how much does she charge for the 90 mins session?
Old 09-08-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/you-you-massage/

Please note she is an ang kong siao.
Meaning she has tattoos all over her body?

Last edited by Ivysaw; 09-08-2022 at 12:06 PM.
Old 09-08-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Bro, how much does she charge for the 90 mins session?
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/

$180 for a 90 min session with ear picking. You can request for a 60 min session with ear picking for $120 also. For 60 min session she'll go straight to sensual then ear picking.
Old 09-08-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Meaning she's has tattoos all over her body?
Not all over her body, she has a few small ones in front, and a few big ones on her back.
Old 09-08-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
Thanks bro,
Yesterday just tried her, she stay alone.
Her services not bad from the start to end. No words can describe her BBBJ skills and perfect tongue work
No worries bro glad u enjoy her.
She is definately on my rotation list.
Any good lobang share share also.
Very limited options nowdays
Old 09-08-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her place is quite a bit of a Hobson's Choice. After all the bad luck she was having, she just needed a place quick and, most importantly, available. And this was it.

Call me wierd, but I find the place quite intriguing. Perhaps because I do have some interest in all periods of architecture. So I was explaining to her why post-war lodging had such internal structure and design. I think she got bored. Hahahaha.

Yep, agree, she's a gem
Maybe you can explain to us why post-war lodging had such internal structure and design, we wont get bored hahaha
Old 09-08-2022, 01:07 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yep, agree, she's a gem
Lol...its like those war like structure of the olden days lol...i was surprised when she told me its a "condo"...when i did a google search before I arrive, I was like...where is the condo...lol..but indeed her room looks comfortable, far cry of what we see from the outside

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 09-08-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, if you are boobs lovers, gotta try Bi Er once before she RTC early next month.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1