The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
She offered me $500 for takeaway, i didnt nego back because not interested.
She as in Xiaomi?
Old 08-08-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 16
wootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I started off by paying $100. I know Xiaomi (quite young) for quite some time. She is the ultimate ang pai. Only she is allowed to use the corner bed and her surround sound is what she enticed bros back. Not sure what she is doing inside but when I hear her moan as in she was being fucked by a bbc, I also feel rock hard. If bros feel XM massage is good, try Anqi. You will feel more shiok. Anqi (SYT) started off with $100 and can zhut tits. Then become $110 and now $120 to zhut tits. Jiajia is those auntie type so if you can typically tahan those talkative auntie you find in market, you can approach her. Her clients are usually those 50-60s old and rich uncles who can book for 2 hours and spend time talking cock. To make up for her skills, she is very accommodative and easy going. One day I asked her why she keep wearing the same tshirt. She told me she don’t have time to go shopping and it seems like she is quite thrifty. I usually give her $110 or $120 willingly because of her great attitude. My love is actually Qingge. Milfy and nice with very good attitude. Her nipples are like those who are suckled by baby (eraser nips). Attitude really fucking good. I am a sucker for good service or I ranked
(1) Qingge
(2) Jiajia
(3) Anqi
(4) Xiaomi
Hi bro , pls share contact and damages , thanks in advance.
Old 08-08-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
XM asked for $500? 😅😅
Wow!!
Old 08-08-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
siaoeh23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Xiao Mi?? 😅
Old 08-08-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahaha, reckon us all carrot heads………. $500 priced for a milf.

Quote:
Old 08-08-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
TakumiFujiwara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros can share AQ contact ? thanks
Old 08-08-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pranksterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any busty with good service ML offering BM in USSC?
Old 08-08-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She as in Xiaomi?
Yes XM. Asked her if she is available for takeaway, she replied I cannot afford her, so I ask her how much, she therefore quoted me that price.
Old 08-08-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GREED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes XM. Asked her if she is available for takeaway, she replied I cannot afford her, so I ask her how much, she therefore quoted me that price.
LOL, so did u reply her its not that you cant afford but its more like unwilling to pay that price for her calibre. I guess she is just not into going to that extend to earn the extra bucks so quoted such a price to turn you off.
Old 08-08-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREED View Post
LOL, so did u reply her its not that you cant afford but its more like unwilling to pay that price for her calibre. I guess she is just not into going to that extend to earn the extra bucks so quoted such a price to turn you off.
If she told me that, I would have stuff that $500 to Qingge and make her tulan. I think totally see you no up. Really fuck up attitude
Old 08-08-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
iamaThaiLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If she told me that, I would have stuff that $500 to Qingge and make her tulan. I think totally see you no up. Really fuck up attitude
i like ur thinking, if me i also will do the same thing 😂
Old 08-08-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREED View Post
Didnt bother to carry on nego, since the price was already thru the roof. She said it in a seductive and carefree manner, not the kind of rude and proud way. I wasnt offended in anyways. She is a nice lady and i like her attitude.
Old 08-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didnt bother to carry on nego, since the price was already thru the roof. She said it in a seductive and carefree manner, not the kind of rude and proud way. I wasnt offended in anyways. She is a nice lady and i like her attitude.
It is probably only joking on her part. Would be interesting to see the reaction if you really said ok and forked out that amount

Majority of MLs working in licensed shop draw the line between what they do - a proper job, even if there's hj and roaming allowed for tips - vs offering FJ for money, which is practically becoming a prostitute, something they will never do if they have that bit of dignity and pride left to maintain.

Unless you find one that really likes you, then the bonking is for free! No money involved = not a prostitute.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Recently visited AQ, must say her massage is really good, suit my style and strength is adjustable.

When it comes to sensual, she will shift my leg high up like a 7 position and tease me till buay tahan. Flipped over for the finale. Must say her boobs are really sexy too.

After the session, still end off with a head massage which I almost doze off.

This shop is value for money, ML are sincere and hardworking. Came out refresh.

Thanks to the bro who share AQ contact with me.
bro can share AQ contact?
Old 08-08-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That’s what I thought for ML…. I go for a massage and pay for it….. no need to bother nego these nonsense with ML, which conversation might end badly. Take it or F off…

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
It is probably only joking on her part. Would be interesting to see the reaction if you really said ok and forked out that amount

Majority of MLs working in licensed shop draw the line between what they do - a proper job, even if there's hj and roaming allowed for tips - vs offering FJ for money, which is practically becoming a prostitute, something they will never do if they have that bit of dignity and pride left to maintain.

Unless you find one that really likes you, then the bonking is for free! No money involved = not a prostitute.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread