The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 05-08-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

that is kinky thanks for sharing
Quote:
Originally Posted by mypussyislicked View Post
Just gonna pen this little adventure we had at rooftop restaurant just above cityhall mrt. Fantastic view overlooking the city... Definitely a place to get a girl in mood 😉

My hubby decide to surprise me by celebrating our anniversary here. So as usual, he brought me a dress that shows ample cleavage and above knee. I was told to get dressed without any bra or panties and also not knowing where we were going! I told him I'm ok with no bra (since the dress is fairly thick) but no panties is a no no if not I run high risk and giving everybody a free show of my pussy. He was a bit reluctant and dissappointed but relented in the end.

Needless to say, I was fairly surprised(and impressed) when we reach. We had some mains to share and decide to splurge abit opening a btl of wine. As the night progress, my hubby got more n more tipsy after 4-5 glasses(I'm not a good drinker so still on my 2nd one).

The thing above this rooftop restaurant is you have to go down a steep spiral staircase in order to get to the toilets. Once you reach the lower level it opens up to this secluded area with male and females toilet on each side. Outside the toilet there's a wine display cabinet, very elegantly decor overall.

Anyway, I excuse myself to use the restroom.. my hubby wanted to go as well so we headed down together. As usual,he started to get very touchy and before we reach the staircase, his hands were already inside my dress busy kneading my boobs and twirling my nips! I was afraid to getting seen so quickly headed downstairs while we each went to the restroom.

He was waiting outside for me when i came out of it and just pull me in for a long kiss. His hands weren't idle, he pull one side of my dress down, completely exposing one side of my boobs while another started to explore my butt first before moving the front and pushing the panties to the side to rub my clit. By now I'm all drenched down there from the wine and his technique but still very afraid that people might come. While trying very hard not to moan, he pull my hands to his already harded tool and I wanted to return the 'favor' by exposing him too. So I release the caged beast from the zipper and masturbate him vigourously. His cock was already sticky with pre-cum, guess he was have been fantasizing/stragetising this while waiting for me to come out.

We carried this for a few minutes before we heard sounds of high heel coming down the spiral stairwell. Really scramble to get dress in record time. he had a hard time stuffing his tool back as he couldn't 'soften' in time.

We decided to head back to the table after our little adventure. Unknown to me, my hubby still hasn't had his fun. While I was in the front heading up the spiral staircase, he stopped me and the caressing restarted! He literally pulled down my panties down and started to finger me. Was still very wet there but you can imagine my look of horror. I was very cognizant of the fact the lady that went to the restroom might be coming up anytime now, so I pleaded with him to stop. He said he's not going to unless I dined panties-less the rest of the way. Like a cornerd rat, I agreed so he confiscated my panties there and then on the stairwell.

I had to walk shamelessly back to the seat, very conscious that I'm wet down below. The dinner continues and time to time my hubby will pretend to bend down to pick something while asking me to spread my leg so he can get a good look at my pussy. Thank god we were assigned a corner couch seat by the windown. He really up the game by sitting beside my on the couch with the pretext to enjoy the view while 'occassionally' brushing against the dress to make it go up before putting his hands on my thigh and slowing advancing towards my dampen pussy for a quick stimulate. My boobs weren't spared either with his hands sporadically inside playing with my nips.

Sorry, story getting abit long... so I knew I had to make him cum if not he won't stopped his advances. I told him I wanna make him cum so he suggested let's head back to one of the bathroom cubicles downstairs. We had a quick one after checking to make sure the coast is clear. Although I didn't get my panties back after the deed...

Talk about being a gentleman!

To help with your visualisation, this is the exact dress i wore this is not me huh, i wished I'm this hot!

Old 05-08-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 12
waisg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywaisg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I know this place.. but sometime a lot people walk up and down. To go toilet and smoke

QUOTE=mypussyislicked;21521006]Just gonna pen this little adventure we had at rooftop restaurant just above cityhall mrt. Fantastic view overlooking the city... Definitely a place to get a girl in mood 😉

My hubby decide to surprise me by celebrating our anniversary here. So as usual, he brought me a dress that shows ample cleavage and above knee. I was told to get dressed without any bra or panties and also not knowing where we were going! I told him I'm ok with no bra (since the dress is fairly thick) but no panties is a no no if not I run high risk and giving everybody a free show of my pussy. He was a bit reluctant and dissappointed but relented in the end.

Needless to say, I was fairly surprised(and impressed) when we reach. We had some mains to share and decide to splurge abit opening a btl of wine. As the night progress, my hubby got more n more tipsy after 4-5 glasses(I'm not a good drinker so still on my 2nd one).

The thing above this rooftop restaurant is you have to go down a steep spiral staircase in order to get to the toilets. Once you reach the lower level it opens up to this secluded area with male and females toilet on each side. Outside the toilet there's a wine display cabinet, very elegantly decor overall.

Anyway, I excuse myself to use the restroom.. my hubby wanted to go as well so we headed down together. As usual,he started to get very touchy and before we reach the staircase, his hands were already inside my dress busy kneading my boobs and twirling my nips! I was afraid to getting seen so quickly headed downstairs while we each went to the restroom.

He was waiting outside for me when i came out of it and just pull me in for a long kiss. His hands weren't idle, he pull one side of my dress down, completely exposing one side of my boobs while another started to explore my butt first before moving the front and pushing the panties to the side to rub my clit. By now I'm all drenched down there from the wine and his technique but still very afraid that people might come. While trying very hard not to moan, he pull my hands to his already harded tool and I wanted to return the 'favor' by exposing him too. So I release the caged beast from the zipper and masturbate him vigourously. His cock was already sticky with pre-cum, guess he was have been fantasizing/stragetising this while waiting for me to come out.

We carried this for a few minutes before we heard sounds of high heel coming down the spiral stairwell. Really scramble to get dress in record time. he had a hard time stuffing his tool back as he couldn't 'soften' in time.

We decided to head back to the table after our little adventure. Unknown to me, my hubby still hasn't had his fun. While I was in the front heading up the spiral staircase, he stopped me and the caressing restarted! He literally pulled down my panties down and started to finger me. Was still very wet there but you can imagine my look of horror. I was very cognizant of the fact the lady that went to the restroom might be coming up anytime now, so I pleaded with him to stop. He said he's not going to unless I dined panties-less the rest of the way. Like a cornerd rat, I agreed so he confiscated my panties there and then on the stairwell.

I had to walk shamelessly back to the seat, very conscious that I'm wet down below. The dinner continues and time to time my hubby will pretend to bend down to pick something while asking me to spread my leg so he can get a good look at my pussy. Thank god we were assigned a corner couch seat by the windown. He really up the game by sitting beside my on the couch with the pretext to enjoy the view while 'occassionally' brushing against the dress to make it go up before putting his hands on my thigh and slowing advancing towards my dampen pussy for a quick stimulate. My boobs weren't spared either with his hands sporadically inside playing with my nips.

Sorry, story getting abit long... so I knew I had to make him cum if not he won't stopped his advances. I told him I wanna make him cum so he suggested let's head back to one of the bathroom cubicles downstairs. We had a quick one after checking to make sure the coast is clear. Although I didn't get my panties back after the deed...

Talk about being a gentleman!

To help with your visualisation, this is the exact dress i wore this is not me huh, i wished I'm this hot!

[/QUOTE]
Old 07-08-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pick View Post
In the pool, others cannot see. But you don't mind being seen then do it on the deck

Yes, we did it on the deck too.
Old 08-08-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any good discreet locations to do it during afternoon? I will be driving but prefer to do my fb outside.
Old 08-08-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
akirainabox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterakirainabox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterakirainabox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One of my fantasy but never got to doing it..
Old 09-08-2022, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sighwaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah skirts are hot
Old 09-08-2022, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

to the owner of the black mercedes-benz car at mount faber today (09/08) around 1.30am, are you here?

i saw up and down movements at the backseat of your car rough ridee hehe. have been trying to peek inside and take a closer look. if you're here, hit me up. would love to watch more adventures
Old 09-08-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post

i saw up and down movements at the backseat of your car rough ridee hehe. have been trying to peek inside and take a closer look. if you're here, hit me up. would love to watch more adventures
I Also Wana Join In

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 09-08-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
sounds like a hot lady. can't find her IG though, so don't know how she looks.
I only found fionaxcyrus after I searched. The story is a bit unbelievable although I know it was really quite during covid
Old 09-08-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
Wah, I went to search for her Instagram and found one profile that fits what you described… looking good her body.. her husband also look good but sadly only last 10 minutes
nt sure its e same person anot..
Old 09-08-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
wrestling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

horny already
Old 09-08-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
trollpalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

skirts are hot
Old 09-08-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If it’s for real I hope the husband is not lurking around this forum if not…. 😅😅😅
Old 09-08-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
If it’s for real I hope the husband is not lurking around this forum if not…. 😅😅😅
plot twist..the husband is actually the one who post the message
Old 09-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
ParallelPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneTan View Post
plot twist..the husband is actually the one who post the message