The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-08-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
ipman1v2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Heehee lazy to write new for her , Just Rtf her still as the same feeling maybe because she know me so this time more GFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman1v2 View Post
Sharing a Great Mickey
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=21490942&postcount=1

Upon arriving at discreet location, was greeted by her sweet face her pretty face( VERY LIGHT MAKEUP) , I was more attracted to her cute demeanor and attitude.

Quickly went inside, and she began asking if i was tired and lots of caring affection could be felt.
Shower was great, she cleaned me throughly and my little brother was already at attention at this queen

Session started with a catbath and BBBJ. Slowly I unwrapped her towel and we kissed while I fondled her natural breasts. Looks like a B to me. After capping we started with cowgirl which is my favourite before changing to missionary until I released. There were also some moaning by her.

After the 1st round she rested on my arm and we chatted and shared some of our travel stories. It felt comfortable chatting with Mickey despite our first meet. Her english command is quite good for a Thai and was easy to communicate with.

Told her I wanted a 2nd shot and asked if she's ok with it. She said ok and For 2nd round I knew I couldn't come so soon so we started off slowly. Pumping took a while but Mickey was really patient. She moaned while I pumped her and she continued moaning. And finally I released. We were both exhausted but it felt so good to see her enjoyed. A nice warm shower together to end the 90 mins session.

Overall she is nice and has the GFE. Will RTF before she go back

Bros, cherish this gem and hope you guys have just as a great time as i did.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Endtimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for June from love affair

Looks: Like the pictures, a bit ah lian clubbing look. Pretty and cute smile.

Skin: face got blemishes but body is great.

Body: great curves, should doggy if you get the chance. Thin waist and got ass. Recommend for ass guys

Boobs: not for boobs lover

Bbbj: clearly very experienced, right amount of pressure. Good initiative also.

Fj: rides like a pro also, I never cum from cowgirl but with her can. Doggy very good, missionary so so. Takes the initiative as well.

Gfe: less so of girlfriend feels but very professional, polite and hardworking. Take the initiative to shower and dry you properly, massage not bad also (not piano finger)

Place was a bit harder to get into, have to wait for her to get you but it is worth it.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Endtimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for June from love affair

Looks: Like the pictures, a bit ah lian clubbing look. Pretty and cute smile.

Skin: face got blemishes but body is great.

Body: great curves, should doggy if you get the chance. Thin waist and got ass. Recommend for ass guys

Boobs: not for boobs lover

Bbbj: clearly very experienced, right amount of pressure. Good initiative also.

Fj: rides like a pro also, I never cum from cowgirl but with her can. Doggy very good, missionary so so. Takes the initiative as well.

Gfe: less so of girlfriend feels but very professional, polite and hardworking. Take the initiative to shower and dry you properly, massage not bad also (not piano finger)

Place was a bit harder to get into, have to wait for her to get you but it is worth it.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 0
charlestan is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharlestan is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharlestan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=892874

Name: Chompu from TC

Looks: She looks different from the photos BUT I'd argue that she looks even better in real life. I have no regrets when I saw her.

Location: Very central and convenient, but do note it's a rather small room. Basically there's not much space to do anything other than, well, have a wonderful session on the bed.

OKT: Prompt reply, reliable instructions and very polite.

Body: Again, like her looks, her physique is quite different from the photos. If you like thicc girls (thicc, not plump - the key difference is that she is well endowed in the right places), then she is the perfect one.

Frenching: Non-stop.

Painting: She loves it. She seemed really sensitive too, before I even went down on her, after a prolonged foreplay session of Frenching and teasing, her p***y was very much wet. Do note that she is not clean shaven.

Bbbj: She initiated it multiple times, and it really set the tone for the entire foreplay session. Her technique is also excellent, able to DT and it was plenty sloppy (she also did not constantly take tissue to wipe her mouth after blowing, something that I've experienced recently with other girls)

FJ: This is where chemistry and her thicc-ness plays a key role. The entire foreplay session was basically setting up good momentum and chemistry for the FJ. Not sure how to describe the feeling but when we f**ked, it felt like we were 2 lonely people meeting on an exotic place/holiday and just want to enjoy each other's body. Can tell that she was also very invested in making herself feel good. I stopped her during my 2nd shot whilst she was riding me (because I am slightly noob and was about to explode), she was genuinely disappointed that we stopped so abruptly because she was having a lot of fun. I did rectify this mistake later on by moving onto doggie (which is a MUST because of her amazing thicc-ness and ass). I lost count the amount of times I slapped her ass.

Service: Attentive, sometimes playful, and she didn't need a translator even though her English is not the best. We basically cuddled and laid in bed during the shots. A plus point is that she can do a decent massage.

Overall: I hope she has more customers after you guys ready this FR, but at the same time, I hope she also does not have that much customer so that I can book her again. Life's tough.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 4
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

Nice bro , will Book her tomorrow . Hopefully dont disappoint me

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzroid View Post
FR for Namcha (Galaxy Xscorts)

!!!IMPORTANT!!!: Before reading this, I’ve included a TLDR below if you don’t want to read this essay as it is quite lengthy. I’ve also included my genuine remarks. Note that I swear by my own principle to only give the most authentic reviews BUT based on my personal experience, so as many seniors have said (and advised me), your experience may vary. That said, I try to be as unbiased and as objective as I can in my reviews, though this is by no means justification for you believing in my FRs.

Side note: This is my third experience with a WL, and also third FR.

Disclaimer: Bros, I write this FR with a heavy heart. I write it with a bittersweet pain in my heart knowing that some of you bros will go after her after this FR, meaning I can’t monopolise her for myself. Then again, that just means I need to book her everyday until she ORDs, so that’s one reprieve. Be warned, after reading this FR, I promise you you’ll be rock hard, because I am, even as I’m writing this after I have emptied my balls today, just thinking about Namcha. So, don’t read this at work, take your time.

OKT: 10/10. A friendly and accommodating OKT, who is respectful and efficient in replies. This is despite some hiccups last minute when I reached. This is also despite me reaching early and wanting to change time. I know bros here fuck girls and not fuck OKTs, but he is also a reason why I might eventually become a regular for Galaxy Xscorts.

Location: 7/10. To be honest, I am starting to get a little uncomfortable with registering lol. It’s a nice and secluded hotel, with a clean room and nice shower area alongside clean beds. Well-conditioned and clean air smell (not the musty kind like Pulau Tekong’s CQB areas if you want to compare anyway lol, but I honestly don’t give a shit as long as I get to do the deed, like I said before). It’s just a little unnerving to register, but everything else is perfect.

Looks/Face: **********/10. That’s 10 stars out of 10. Before I begin this segment, let me just give two immediate objective disclaimers: 1) She looks about 65%-70% of her actual photos, not exactly the same as with the case with Ruby. So, if you’re going in with high expectations on a perfect copy, don’t. 2) The reason why I give her such a high rating is because of a HUGE BIAS: She looks almost exactly like a crush I had before. You know the feeling when you have a crush on a girl not because of her looks, but because of how she behaves and over time, spending time talking to her and getting to know her? Yeah, that kind of “average-classmate-face” look. Such a fucking turn-on. She had some light make-up on when I went. She’s no model, but she’s absolutely fuckable.

Body: 8/10. Cute, thin and petite body. SYT looks…not really, not exactly. I can’t really quite put my finger on what’s so attractive about her body, I guess one word would be “natural”. Not much to say here. She has tattoos which you bros can refer to previous FRs pics of her. She also has a bite mark on her chest, which I didn’t ask but the reason might be as the previous bro’s FR mentioned – abusive ex. Pussy is trimmed but not shaved, which I don’t mind at all.

Frenching: 10/10. Bros. Finally a girl who doesn’t hold her breath when Frenching/some other gimmicky shit. Sucked on her tongue like a candy and fucked her mouth. Sloppy and hot, like some JAV shit bro.

Painting: 100/100. Before I begin, bros, let me ask you a question: How do you think a girl should react when she cums? Grab bedsheet and moan louder? Wrong. Squirm and pant faster? Wrong.
For the past week since my last FL visit, I watched countless videos on PUSSY EATING TUTORIALS. I read research articles and literature on female biological reactions during sex. I even consulted with a few friends who were pussy eating experts. I also did practical with a fleshlight every night with my mouth. In the end, here are my results, you be the judge:
I was on her pussy for nearly 30minutes, eating her out. By the time I was done, her body was convulsing on the bed, the pussy area soaked with sweet and salty juices (which tasted like char kway teow??? Weird) which I drank a lot of by the way. In fact, during our 69 position, she came so many times, she stopped sucking halfway and stopped moving completely, her hips grinding into my face with her moans becoming GRUNTS. THAT, my bros, is a woman cumming (I think?). Please let me stroke my ego here a bit because I was shocked and proud of what I did to her.
So, to answer my own question, I believe a girl cums when she becomes completely engrossed in what you are doing, and forgets almost everything else, especially when you make her cum multiple times without letting her stop (when she tried to get away I pulled her back in lol, fun).

BBBJ: 9/10. I couldn’t get hard after my first round but I didn’t really want to anyway, but she insisted on pleasing me with a blowjob when I asked out of curiosity. I grew in her mouth after a while and she kept blowing me until the time was up, NON-STOP. That really, really impressed me. I could tell she was tired (especially since she came so hard) but she kept going. As with the previous girl, she couldn’t DT me for too long, maybe a few seconds before she coughed so I eased up on the DT. She knows a few patterns for BJ, but I think she doesn’t do it much because there was a lot of teething, or maybe she was just tired. Anyway, BBBJ was great and I can handle teeth (a little).

FJ: 8/10. It’s funny because the star of the show was the painting, but the FJ was just as good (and I usually prefer fucking more). Her pussy was tight it was almost difficult entering her. Only did missionary, but by the end of this week…
Anyway, sweet moans, cute expressions and open to Frenching. Really amazing girl. Not much else to say here, you will have to do your own fucking to find out. 😉

GFE: 9/10. She smells pretty good, and luckily there wasn’t a customer before me (I hope) so I think she took care of herself pretty well. Asked me what I wanted before cuddling tightly with me and smiling at me once in a while. Felt like more than a girlfriend than my ex was. Sadly, we had to use translators most of the time, but it was a wholesome, quiet cuddle with small exchanges of smiles every now and then. I think she knew I was a bit tired and stroked my body with light kisses. I think this is what “kena KC’d” feels like, is that right, senior bros?

RTF: I pre-typed this FR.
I wanted to submit this immediately, but decided only to do so after I have confirmed an early slot the next day. If you are reading this now, that means my 2IC is warming in an oven already. I will RTF her until she ORDs. Bros, it looks like I really kena KC’d. “But what about the money?”. Bro. She has given me more pleasure than my ex would ever had, and the amount I spent on her FAR EXCEEDS the amount I will be spending on this FL. My ex left me for some cock just because he was taller than me (and I heard he cheated on her anyway, LOL) when I treated her so fucking well. Singaporean girls just CMI, bros. If I had to choose, I’d rather spend a million on Thai FLs for the rest of my life than a single cent on some Singaporean whore who is materialistic and superficial YET still have the balls for double standards (I'm just generalising, no offence to anyone in particular here).

TLDR: Cute, amazing, GFE with an orgasmic session. Petite body, face doesn’t look close to the pics but still very pretty. Body and pussy are clean. Allows Frenching and painting, BBBJ had some teeth. Sex was better than usual. I will be coming (again), I promise.

Overall verdict: 10/10. Just a final note, if you’re looking for 1) Double Ds/MILFS, skip. 2) Slutty SYT, skip. 3) Commando queen, skip. This is a girlfriend experience. Actually, you know what, can you bros skip her for my sake…kidding. Support her bros, give her 2 shots of your cash. She’ll be a memory I will love for a long time when she goes back.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 2
FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold

VERY LATE FR FOR SILKSTOCKINGS NATTY

Room: Very clean & comfy like hotel with attached bathroom.
Looks: Typical thaigal look. Photo got some makeover.
Body: Shapely with lean taut muscles. Very fit and stamina.
Tits: Size really 38E with natural feel but I think got enhanced.
French: Lips only with little tongue.
Catbath: Sibeh song arrrh! Her tongue is not meant for frenching but for catbath.
BBBJ: Powerful non-stop till I cim 2 times!
FJ: Pussy very tight, got problem fingering.
Communication: Little to no english but it doesn't matter.
Attitude: More customer-serviced than GFE. But very hardworking gal, massage also strong. Professional.

Short description of my experience: Normally I lie down face-up and gals will attack the front. This one different leh. She asked me to lay face-down and I thought she want to start with massage. Sianz liao but to my surprise, she start to catbath me from neck to butt to thighs, together with her nips, form a 3-point rubbing attack, then climax come when she start to AR me till my ass auto move up, asking for more. Wow lau sibeh song larrh, beh tahan lah. Aiyoyo, bring back my past enjoyment I had in CA spa. Great electrifying sensations throughout my body then to my brain cells. Later turn over, she start to bbbj me till I bey tahan. I stood up and she continued blowing strong. She wanted to hold my cum in her mouth but too much cum shot up too quickly till she choked on it and spill over her face. Paiseh I think she accidentally swallowed abit of my tonic. Fantastic baby!!!

RTF: Of coz lah - hope she not leaving too soon.
忽地顿开金绳,
这里扯断玉锁。
钱塘江上潮信来,
今日方知我是我。
Old 08-08-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Bear412 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=893628

Bambi from OneSiam (formerly ThaiSmile)

Location - discrete enough, spacious room / bed / shower room
Face - pretty, cute, a bit tanned comparing to photo but totally fine for me
Body - nice boobs to grab with petite figure
French - just a bit but good enough for me
BBBJ - shiok
FJ - SOP but she's very hardworking
GFE - limited English but i like her smiles, like meeting a girl back in high school

wanted to book bunny but OKT recommended Bambi which is a great bonk!
Old 09-08-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
IlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Sweetheart not so sure about that- more pre milf

Cumslut
Really
Exceed
All
Man
Penetration
In
Essence
Agree with Bro Lawrencegan. Annie from Mansion.

Cute look
Rare
Excellence
Amazing
May go back again
Pokey
Inside
Eminence
Old 09-08-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 12
justexploring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustexploring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable : BLACKPINK

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=893580

OKT : The best OKT Brother i encounter, prompt reply, helpful and doing his best to answer and arrange. Got first blood, damn shiok!! Cheese had hard time registering the room, but Blackpink bro make sure room is secured and reply me fast.

Girl : Cheese

Location : 7.5/10 , Cheese makes it 10/10, hehehe. Hint to bros, bring own towel as only small ones.

Location was @ g area , easy to find and no need register. Go in, straight to lift and to Cheese.

Room: Quite spacious, budget hotel but decent, Cheese very good, making sure i comfortable and cool as aircon not strong.

Looks : 9/10 - Cheese looks very seductive, non stop cuddling and kissing.

Body : 9/10 - Smooth skin, man-made hills but its nice, she likes it to be squeezed when i pumping her hard :P

Frenching : From start to end, non stop, starting from when i enter, kiss, at toliet...wow...very sensual time inside, gave me bbbj and non stop fondling with misty water splashing...the highlight of the Sexcation

Painting : N/A - not a fan of painter but gave her a good rub when 69, she likes it.

Bbbj: 9/10 - Alot of action, sucking, tongue skill good. Very enjoyable like kissing gf.

FJ : 100 POINTS. Cheese very cute, keeps saying give her...hehehe..i tahan..hahah..ok on serious note, ok with my request, did 69..my first time, she took it like a boss and it is very enriching.
First shot gave it to her from banging the behind, 2nd shot missionary, she very hard working, treat her with respect and get consent whatever you want please, respect her and she will treat you double good.

Guys please support her , a gem in making, speaks good english, plus point

Thank you bro Blackpink
Old 09-08-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MoodyMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time writing FR
For Poi from RollyPolly

Okt: as usual, VERY responsive. You get answer almost immediately. Friendly. Hassle free booking. Thanks for arranging the last min booking
Looks: Doesn’t look like the pic but still dam pretty in my opinion.
Body: slim and petite
Boobs: natural B. I like them cute and small with perky nips
Bj: Shiok. Wet, sensual, first time i experienced deep throating action
Fj: Hard working, accommodating, doesn’t complain.
Communication: Decent english
Attitude: Friendly, work hard to please. A little quiet for me. I prefer the chatty and naughty kind cos im quiet myself

RTF: Maybe. But she’s going back very soon.
Old 09-08-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Akira from A1. No other FR so took a gamble. Attracted by the pictures; pretty girl with big boobs.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=892895

OKT Jake fast and efficient as always. Akira is in a very discreet spot. Well known to A1 regulars. Easy entry and exit. Easy if driving. Bit less convenient for foot soldiers using bus.

Was greeted by a small friendly girl. First thing I noticed where the HUGE knockers. And she is really small. She had nice make up and her hair was in perfect condition. She clearly took effort to look nice. Her English is quite good. She has braces. Not exactly as pictured but certainly pretty. Bit more tanned.

I showered alone. She said she showered already. Towels are the paper ones. Not ideal.

After shower asked her to strip and let me have a look at those boobs. They are huge. Quite soft but man made. Did not notice scars but I could feel it grabbing them. The rest of her body is slim with a perky butt. Few tattoos here and there. Not sure why such a small slim girl wants such huge boobs. But hey, if you’re looking for big boobs, Akira is the one. Big areolae with small nipples when stimulated. She does have kids so some stretch marks visible.

She started to blow me. Looked at my dick from all sides for a while. As if wondering how to attack it. Quite funny. I think she’s quite green. Very slow and sensual (careful) blowjob. Which is a good thing considering her braces . But going deeper and faster as she went along. Face fucked her a bit while holding her head and she matched my movements. Nice!

Proceeded to 69 and she liked that I think because she stopped blowing me and started to just enjoy my action. Continued a while with her on all fours and she liked that too. Got really wet. Nice small pussy (trimmed, not shaved) with no smell.

Started missionary but because I’m so much taller that felt uncomfortable. She frenches but I had to really hunch my back to fuck and french at the same time. Asked her to ride me. She mounted me and started to ride me slowly. I didn’t ask but after a minute she went on her feet and really went all out. Up and down, all the way in. While I was sucking her boobs, frenching and having a look at her pussy taking in my dick. Almost came, really had to pull the handbrake and stop her.

Switched to doggy and despite her being small that went super. Ass high up in the air. Can take long and deep pounding.

After the deed relaxed on the bed and chatted a bit. No cuddling. She took a shower and walked around in the room wrapped in a towel. After 5 minutes cooling down I showered and left.

No RTF for me. She’s nice but not completely my type and we did not click that much. And many more to try. But she is nice. Especially if you like small girls with big boobs.
Old 09-08-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Marlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New from thaiconcept
Super cute
Those like syt must try
Cute boob(small b)
Green in bbbj
Willing to please and accommodate
Old 09-08-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hcin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=891067

Anyone tried her yet? She looks really good haha
Old 09-08-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Marlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New from thaiconcept
Super cute
Those look like syt must try
Green in bbbj but super tight
Old 09-08-2022, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
allardopower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann From Galaxyxscorts

Nice Mature Girl
is like Older sister type she will take care you .
if you want someone to takecare you she is the one you can look for
Photo 9/10 look alike
when i enter her room i didnt expect much just want to do my mission
after i realise she is that type of controller

Body 8/10 as she is older than me but at least she maintain well
i wanna say that her voice is not that type of syt but she have her own unique voice .
Boobs : the profile write B but i think is C soft and senstive

French kiss : Yes , during shower she ask me to gargle if not she wont french kiss . so guy if u want to french kiss please rinse your mouth . i saw some of her Fr saying she doesnt or low rating on her frenching . i understand her points for this .

BBBJ : Normal 7/10 nothing special to me .
Pussy : Damnn she really can squirt this is the part i will give 100/10
Doggy also can feel the water dripping !

Overall 9.5/10 because of her attitude and squirt !
Will 100% RTF really hard to find someone that can Squirts nowsdays and i like begin taken care so i dont know to put in so much effort !
OKT !!! 10/10
Please see this FR and give me discount for the Next Session !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1