The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2005, 10:28 AM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold
Jurong East St 24

Just tried a massage joint in Jurong East. Ground floor of a block of flats.

Went there and found 3 PRC sitting there. All around mid 30s. I chose the best looking one. She led me to the first room nearest the front. I asked if we can use the rooms deeper inside. She said loudly, "Hao!" and peered over my shoulder to smile at her collegues... hmmm.

We proceeded inside and she stood in the room while I stripped... constantly looking and smiling.

She asked in chinese "What would handsome bro like to do today."

I asked her what can we do?

She said anything cos this afternoon boss not around and no customers.

Wa lau eh... she so straight forward wan ar... I told her I everything also want, how much???

She said do first then discuss la... Promise tat I will be satisfied one... got 2 hours, anything also can do.

I told her one hour enough... no money.

She say later can always extend time... I look like I stay around here...

I was in my old bermuders and old tee shirt... That must be the give-a-way...

She then asked for $100 for FJ++ and $40 for massage. I agreed... No choice, by then she already unbotton blouse, lift up skirt and take off panties...

I lay down and she proceeded to strip. She auto roam me and I auto roam her. I twist her nipple and she twist my nipple. I rubba her private, she rubba my private. Soon she was wet. I wanted to finger her but she said cannot cos fingernails are dirty... I offer to use condom and she said she only got one, later must use. I took out a condom from my wallet and she said i very naughty. I told her to lie down and she applied some lubricant just before lying. I did my digital sex while she jerked me standing up.

Once I felt my fingers completely wet and smooth, I attacked her G-spot. She responded well but when I attacked her cervix... she completely spasm. She stopped jerking me and kept twisting her legs, arms and fingers. I could hear knuckle cracking sounds comin from her joints as she strain to twist them. The veins in her neck swelled and a vien ran up her forhead. Suddenly she just burst out moaning so loudly, her collegues yelled at her. She shuddered and forcefully pushed my hand away, saying "Cannot already. Please stop. I'm very embarassed."

She got up and pinched my nipple. Told me to lie down. She pulled off the slimy condom from my fingers and told wrapped it in tissue. She started to jerk me off and I said I can do this my self. Lets have sex.

She said you want me to die is it? I cannot already. I must rest.

i said $100 and no sex... cannot ! !

She said at least let her rest a while... She then proceeded to BBBJ me. She tried to rush me to cum by alternating mouth and hand job. I could not control and I came... Only half hour passed... still got half hour more...

She wiped me and asked me to move over to let her lie down. Says I make her very tired. We hugged and talked. I asked her if she liked wat I did and she told me not to ask this type of question. I bugged her until she admitted it was different and very powerful. She liked it... very much. She asked if I lived around the place. I admitted and she apologise for not having sex. She asked if I was interested in service later cos she stayed nearby in a rented room. I asked her place or mine? She said only my place cos her place cannot her kid is there. I say cannot cos my wife at home during the night.

Since cannot... I slid my hands down and attacked her pussy again. This time, no condom on fingers. She relented and told me to do it slower cos just now too powerful. I catually spent the next 20 mins soaking my finger inside her... AND YES... NOW I KNOW... Mu fingers can get wrinkled soaking in pussy ! ! ! Ha ha ha ! ! !

I paid her $100 for all. Inclusive of "massage"
Old 26-09-2005, 10:31 PM

fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold
Jurong East

today tried another shop in jurong... I think it is blk 252... walk around until blur...

Youngish looking one this time... as I walked by, she signalled me to come in... so I did

I go in and she bring me to middle room. I ask for room all the way to the back. Only saw one girl. Another room occupied. She ask me want to scrub. I say OK. Add $10. I strip naked and lie back face up. S.O.P. Scrub. Turn over and scrub. I start to get hard on... She straight away proceed to scrub my di di and complete groin area. Quiet girl. Will look at you and smile. Time to wash. I go to the back to bathe. Come out and lie down. She ask why no start from back? I tell her to focus on my front. She smile and rabba me all over, asking want or not? I ask what is there to offer... $50 HJ & 100 FJ.

I opted for FJ. She pulled off panties and took out condom. Wear for me and climbed on top. She was not very wet so took a while to go in... Obviously not aroused by me la... I start to roam her boobies. Her bra was a front hook so It was easy.

After a while she asked to change position. I slow fucked her missionary style. It seem to help cos she gradually got a little wetter... but not wet enough... I started to feel fustrated as she basically just closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She also was not wet enough and it really affected the sex. I was started to get just a little bit soft when my phone rang... I excused my self and answered the call. She just lay there with her eyes closed like a dead fish... I wanted a solution... and that solution presented itself before my eyes. I grabbed the bottle of massage oil and squirted it 1. 2. 3 times on my didi. I quickly climbed back and inserted it into her. This time it slid in smoothly and immediately. All the way in to the back. I started to pump her and she was feeling it. She started to show pleasure. Yet tried to get up. I then noticed something strange... there seemed to be a cream-like substance seeping out the action zone. This was the first time I was using oil for sex and it seemed to mix strangely with her cunt juice. I continued pumping and after a while, she seemed to be getting a little dry again. I decided to finish off with the final hard pumps and unloaded myself inside. She was breathing heavy and tried to pull herself away. I held her steady and soaked inside until my didi shrank... then horrors... the condom had burst. I pulled out an empty condom with a huge tear. She too saw it and panicked. She started scolding me (softly) about why is her pussy so oily, what did I do to her, I "Hai" her. She panicked more when the sperm did not drip out of the pussy. I told her to quickly squat on the bed and let me take it out. She quickly did as I told and I used my fingers to probe her pussy. She felt sticky and dry now and that made my entry painful for her. I curled my fingers and pulled out what seems now like protein strands and whitish gunk. I did it several times and there seemed like a constant supply of protein like strands. I noticed that she was starting to tear profusely and that was a very strange trun on for me. She was quivering and asking me still have or not? It's painful. I make her miserable. She asked if I used oil and I admitted. She slapped me and cry quietly saying. "You use oil I can die wan"

I say OK. OK. I clean for you... My face burning from the slap. I dig her a few more times to clear out the mess inside. I asked her for vaginal lubricant and she asked wat for. I said we needed it to wash out the inside. She pointed to her bag. She took out and odd bottle, like some china made thing. I wet my 2 fingers and probed her again. She started to dig her nails into my shoulder. I said pain lei. She said she more pain... I chwee tat lan.

I did best I could to clear up mess but pussy was oily and wet all at the same time. I tickled her cervix and she hit me, asking what i am doing to her now. I told her that is her womb opening and I cum inside the opening. Have to get the sperm and oil out. She gave me a hated look and closed her eyes. I attacked her cervix with circular movements flicking it occasionally. Her tears streamed down more. I had my fun and decided to call it a day. She hit me a few more times. One in the chest... very pain. By then already 1 and a half hour. I then gave her 200 for everything. She say see doctor also not enough. I told her no more cash. She dressed and walked off. I showed myself to the door.

I think I messed this girl up real bad.
Old 27-09-2005, 06:41 AM
john_hougang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Jurong East St 24

Bro, i dink she is the one who "hai" you. Tear in condom and you not worried. FYI, all the PRC girls always pretend like you are first customer, they only do wif husband, they just got off the plane, they dunno what to do, whatever. Better you worry for yourself first
Old 27-09-2005, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 21
screwdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, sorry to hear that, and feel pity for the gal. If you read the instructions on the package of the condom, it says should not use oil as lubricant. It will disintegrate the condom.

Hope that both of you are alright.
Old 27-09-2005, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwdriver
Bro, sorry to hear that, and feel pity for the gal. If you read the instructions on the package of the condom, it says should not use oil as lubricant. It will disintegrate the condom.

Hope that both of you are alright.
I was too horny already... Guess I became evil... The last part when I was digging her, I actually felt very good...

Come to think of it, her pussy now all oily inside... wonder how to clean...
Old 28-09-2005, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
clennf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks
Just tried a massage joint in Jurong East. Ground floor of a block of flats.

Went there and found 3 PRC sitting there. All around mid 30s. I chose the best looking one. She led me to the first room nearest the front. I asked if we can use the rooms deeper inside. She said loudly, "Hao!" and peered over my shoulder to smile at her collegues... hmmm.

We proceeded inside and she stood in the room while I stripped... constantly looking and smiling.

She asked in chinese "What would handsome bro like to do today."

I asked her what can we do?

She said anything cos this afternoon boss not around and no customers.

Wa lau eh... she so straight forward wan ar... I told her I everything also want, how much???

She said do first then discuss la... Promise tat I will be satisfied one... got 2 hours, anything also can do.

I told her one hour enough... no money.

She say later can always extend time... I look like I stay around here...

I was in my old bermuders and old tee shirt... That must be the give-a-way...

She then asked for $100 for FJ++ and $40 for massage. I agreed... No choice, by then she already unbotton blouse, lift up skirt and take off panties...

I lay down and she proceeded to strip. She auto roam me and I auto roam her. I twist her nipple and she twist my nipple. I rubba her private, she rubba my private. Soon she was wet. I wanted to finger her but she said cannot cos fingernails are dirty... I offer to use condom and she said she only got one, later must use. I took out a condom from my wallet and she said i very naughty. I told her to lie down and she applied some lubricant just before lying. I did my digital sex while she jerked me standing up.

Once I felt my fingers completely wet and smooth, I attacked her G-spot. She responded well but when I attacked her cervix... she completely spasm. She stopped jerking me and kept twisting her legs, arms and fingers. I could hear knuckle cracking sounds comin from her joints as she strain to twist them. The veins in her neck swelled and a vien ran up her forhead. Suddenly she just burst out moaning so loudly, her collegues yelled at her. She shuddered and forcefully pushed my hand away, saying "Cannot already. Please stop. I'm very embarassed."

She got up and pinched my nipple. Told me to lie down. She pulled off the slimy condom from my fingers and told wrapped it in tissue. She started to jerk me off and I said I can do this my self. Lets have sex.

She said you want me to die is it? I cannot already. I must rest.

i said $100 and no sex... cannot ! !

She said at least let her rest a while... She then proceeded to BBBJ me. She tried to rush me to cum by alternating mouth and hand job. I could not control and I came... Only half hour passed... still got half hour more...

She wiped me and asked me to move over to let her lie down. Says I make her very tired. We hugged and talked. I asked her if she liked wat I did and she told me not to ask this type of question. I bugged her until she admitted it was different and very powerful. She liked it... very much. She asked if I lived around the place. I admitted and she apologise for not having sex. She asked if I was interested in service later cos she stayed nearby in a rented room. I asked her place or mine? She said only my place cos her place cannot her kid is there. I say cannot cos my wife at home during the night.

Since cannot... I slid my hands down and attacked her pussy again. This time, no condom on fingers. She relented and told me to do it slower cos just now too powerful. I catually spent the next 20 mins soaking my finger inside her... AND YES... NOW I KNOW... Mu fingers can get wrinkled soaking in pussy ! ! ! Ha ha ha ! ! !

I paid her $100 for all. Inclusive of "massage"

Hi bro can give more detail? like the gal name n address block number.
Old 28-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3600 / Power: 20
VBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jurong East

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks
today tried another shop in jurong... I think it is blk 252... walk around until blur...

Youngish looking one this time... as I walked by, she signalled me to come in... so I did I think I messed this girl up real bad.
Brother may be I think you have forgotten the EXACT place you’ve been. This afternoon I happen to meet some friends for lunch at Jurong East Hawker Centre, and the Block next to the Hawker Ctr is Blk 252 and immediately I remember you’re posting about the messy things you have done to the poor girl so after lunch I decided to take a look at the Shop.

As I walk through the Block and couldn’t find any TN shop but saw a shop call “Zhenzhou Chinese Physician & Health Centre” so I went in to ask about wat type of services they offer, there was only 2 persons inside; 1 male a Chinese physician and 1 female a reception cum assistance I guess, they told me that they provide treatment of all kinds of illnesses, foot reflexology, shoulder and rub back massages, and I look in further there was only 2 rooms. The shop itself is very clean, bright and nice with many medicine displays at the counter, it doesn’t looks like those shop doing any hanky panky things leh.

May be you can tell us the correct place.........................

彩雲伴~走天涯~執著全放下~無牽無掛~四海任瀟洒.....

假如你拿的起放不下.....don't cheong.....

Best Wishes and Good Luck to everyone

Retired for local FL liao.....
Old 28-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_hougang
Bro, i dink she is the one who "hai" you. Tear in condom and you not worried. FYI, all the PRC girls always pretend like you are first customer, they only do wif husband, they just got off the plane, they dunno what to do, whatever. Better you worry for yourself first
And they always tell you they only arrived few days ago and back in China, they were beautician or waitress or something like that. Actually, if you examine they pussy, it looks like they must have screwed 10,000 times or more. Moreover, just see the kind of skills they have - remember only the fierce dragon (or phoenix) would cross the river.

Me always hear they stories with a big pinch of salt and some chilli padi as well.

Old 29-09-2005, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

That is the reason why I dont go to TN anymore.

Some PRC gals are not well educated in praticising safe sex....
Old 25-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

Helol Bros,

I really amazed bro fiftybucks for using any lotion he grabs to apply. This is not a trick from PRC but something that all bros need to know. Oil and condom cannot mixed. Due to chemical reaction, the condom will tear. I have seen demo that even triple condom on the dick, when oil drips and friction, it tears like paper. You need to use water-based lub. That's why you see why KY or /Durux lub is water-based.

So in future, please check when your PRC wants to use their oil to apply to the condom. THey may think it's ok but hey, you want to take the risk....

If the PRC is fertile that day, you will be fathering a child.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1