The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 11-07-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

any bros here collected old photos (pre deletion) of Rachel Kum (former Miss universe) and/or Yvonne Chan (former CNA)?

Happy to pay a small sum for them
Old 12-07-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
dumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud of

Old 12-07-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Who is she ?
Old 12-07-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

dumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Who is she ?
fiona xie lol
Old 12-07-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumber10 View Post
fiona xie lol
Thxs bro but dum look like her ... this pic very seductive
Old 12-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Thxs bro but dum look like her ... this pic very seductive
check out her ig
https://www.instagram.com/xplacidacidx/
Old 15-07-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4343 / Power: 20
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute

anyone knows who's the chic on the right?
Old 17-07-2022, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
LoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I promise, I will be back to share more stories soon…
Don’t worry I am free from the clutches of that crazy dictator and his even crazier sister. But I still have some loose ends to tie up in other places…
Old 17-07-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ds88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbuzz View Post

anyone knows who's the chic on the right?

Tasha Low if not wrong
Old 17-07-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!

Wah bros this Kimberly Chia after giving birth upsize like 3X boobs damn big now lol
Old 25-07-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by crayb View Post
wah damn fapz sia!

she seems to be more daring in her dressing nowadays?
Well, well, well……go chk out Hazelle Teo latest pic in her IG

Last edited by Camryaltis; 25-07-2022 at 08:18 PM.
Old 25-07-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 8
SugaryDaddy is one of the Best!SugaryDaddy is one of the Best!SugaryDaddy is one of the Best!SugaryDaddy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveIvanaWong View Post
Reason why I was gone so long…

I decided to take a trip to North Korea several weeks ago. I wanted to explore each and every part of the country and I did! That is why I was there for so long. Unfortunately, when I was about to leave, the first Covid case was discovered, and I was grounded.

I had explored the whole country and I had nothing to do and was just rotting in my hotel room until one day there was a knock on the door. I could not believe my luck, it was the supreme leader, Kim Jong Un!!

The supreme leader said that the situation was so serious his wife and sister had to get involved on the ground. And they were always tired and in need of pleasuring but the supreme leader himself was too tired to pleasure them.

And so, that’s the story of how I became the one woman pleasure squad of Kim Yo Jong and Ri Sol Ju.

I pleasured the Respected First Lady first. I wished I had more time to feel her up because she is very voluptuous but alas, she needed her pleasure. She was wearing a white button down shirt with black pants, something more casual than her usual outfits but she still looked hot. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt to reveal a pink lace bra, sweet just like her. Her breasts are quite big so I spent some time just nuzzling them.

But she was still hungry for more… she started grinding against my thigh and whining. I knew the Supreme Leader would not spare my life if I left his wife unsatisfied.

And so, I undid the fly of her pants and slid them down revealing a pair of matching pink lace panties covering her hairy pussy. I rubbed her pussy though her panties and she was starting to get wet and even whined a bit.

The Supreme Leader demanded me to hurry so I started rubbing faster and when she was wet enough I removed her panties and started fingering her, with one hand after another. It took forever until she came and I was about to pass out…..

But no… that was not going to happen because next was the Supreme Leader’s sister

Part 2 coming soon
Can you do a story about LHL's Wife and you ?

Thanks
Old 26-07-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded16satisfy View Post
Wah bros this Kimberly Chia after giving birth upsize like 3X boobs damn big now lol
agree with you bro, especially this clip.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgbpA..._web_copy_link
Old 27-07-2022, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny11 View Post
agree with you bro, especially this clip.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgbpA..._web_copy_link
Wahh. Tight until shirt gonna explode haha. Damn big sia
Old 27-07-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 13
Tehneh is a name known to allTehneh is a name known to allTehneh is a name known to allTehneh is a name known to allTehneh is a name known to allTehneh is a name known to all

Hazelle at the beach
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1