The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2minded View Post
I am unsure of bringing ladies to hotel, so prob some recommendation for massage and out of hotel experience would be good.
My 2 cents

Those in house,I am not comfortable

Unless you are with family, secure your belongings, take home

That is. If you want FJ
Old 23-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeesucks View Post
Power bro...how do u get normal girls for date ... Lol tinder hunt after landing here looks to be in vain lol
I chat with them on FB, you need to really chat with alot and do some QC selection.

I try not to get call or massage girls, they are picky, rushing, time watcher, money talk and wanted to leave as soon as you are done

my student girl and OL are with me whole day whole night, bring them breakfast, lunch dinner and supper, - at fast food, shopping mall, North Park noodles for dinner and buy supper from street BBQ meat stick peddler

GFE feel to the max, and of coz, not to mention cleaner and safer sex.

If you want normal girls, chat slowly and get to know them and say you are coming to meet them soon, you will have amber time to talk to them to have sex with you, then you fly over and do the deeds

If you want to have quick result, then let your money do the talking to get those who are willing to do so for cash. You can use wechat when you landed in PH, there are tons of them

It your choice, for me I do it my own way and wechat is a second backup. Lucky this trip I do not need to engage wechats girls

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 23-07-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1

Reach NAIA and quickly chat with the student girl, she already reached my hotel in Makati, waiting for me to come.

Take cab down to hotel, register and message her to come in the lobby, They need to register before they can come inside the hotel lobby. got my room card and bring her up.

Once in, she is shy but old uncle like me know what to do, shower together then sex.... rest and go mall for lunch, spend a good afternoon with her, behaving like lovers, hold hand, kisses here and there, who cares, nobody know me there.

Go back to hotel after, dinner and chat with her while we are both naked in bed. Then sex again and sleep, as I am tired after the flight.....

End of Day 1

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 23-07-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 3
Zeesucks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
I chat with them on FB, you need to really chat with alot and do some QC selection.

Enjoy ur trip bro. Cheers
Old 24-07-2022, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ikuzan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bros, heading to Makati for a couple of day. Any freelancers to recommend?
Old 24-07-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 5
Middy13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro what’s the massage phone no or website. Keen to try please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheusx022014 View Post
...cont'd...

Planned to meet this girl after her work...which ends at 6am everyday. But she was too busy sleeping and I was too busy at work. I have her contact, will look her up in my next visit there.

Day 2: met a FL in a hotel...started with a shower, followed by a B2B massage and ended on a very happy note for me ;-)...long 4 hours session and I paid ~125sgd in total including some drinks I bought plus food delivery. Was a great session with a very knowledgeable lady. Happens very rarely. This FL is above average looking with past SPA experience. Now she does it only if she feels like it. I met her through a reference (an old colleague).

Day 3: Morning after breakfast called in a therapist for a proper massage...too bad she does nothing extra. Great body and knockers to die for (E of F maybe). Had a 90 min session before checking out and riding to the airport for the return flight.
Old 27-07-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Powerful 7.2 earthquake rocked Luzon about an hour ago...stay safe...more aftershocks too..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-07-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Powerful 7.2 earthquake rocked Luzon about an hour ago...stay safe...more aftershocks too..
About 8 am something, my work place in subic one door fell off

Baguio highway one lane closed, landslide

Vigan Laoag some damages

Coincidentally that's Marcos land

Old 29-07-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!

See you guys bro there soon coming in afew days , feel free to pm meet up drinks on me
Old 30-07-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hambinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on a upmarket JTV/gentlemen lounge. I had a good experience, so I will recommend to bros who want to have a chill time. Most of the girls are 8/10 or above.

Room 526 Malate

This place is well known for posh and high quality girls hostesses. They are trained by the mamasan to sit and behave properly in front of the distinguished guests. Mostly Koreans and Japanese clients. The girls dress well and sexy with matching jewellery and accessories. Not the slutty type. No cheap body hugging boob revealing dresses. But good quality dresses from Zara or Mango.

The stable of girls are all high quality. All speak good proper English. Some other ktvs or bars, the girls may not have good English. E g. Angeles city.

When the drinks come, the girls start to rotate sitting with the guests. Yes, butterflying is the system here. They butterfly but gracefully and there is a rotation manager. He times every sitting. The girls get moved around every 15mins. If you enjoy one of them, you can request for her to come back (500pesos). She will come back again soon for another 15 min session. Otherwise, you may not see her again as each session is 1hr (2000pseos) and you should see maybe 4 or 5 different girls only. There are about 30 girls there. We bought all girls who sat with us ladies drinks. I don't know how much each, but we all had great time and the girls loved us.

Time flies. We stayed 3-4 hours and left at 2am. They close at 3am. We sat with about 20 girls and bought more than 30 ladies drinks. Bill was 45,000pesos. Works out to be about sgd550 per person. But the thing is these ladies are top quality girlfriend material. If you see those good looking chio SYT hanging on some expat's arm, that's them. Everyone of them will add you to their WhatsApp telegram and you can ask them out. But no sex. Unless they really like you. Mostly just hanky panky but no full service. They are mostly students between 19-21 yrs old. Never had baby. You will be surprised, hard to find young good looking WL who are not mothers.

So the hot properties I found were Irish, Aki, Aiko, Angie, Bella and Charm.

I invited one of them back to my hotel suite secretly and we drank and danced to tiktok music all night. One on one. They are not allowed to meet customers outside work except with the approval of the mamasan. Mostly answer is No. Very strict, so they sneak out secretly.

I stayed on for another 2 days in Manila and I never had to go bar hopping cos I just asked these girls out and coming to my room. No sex, but made me felt like I was a 20 something again dancing, hugging and drinking with 19 yr Olds. I mean how much will you pay to grab a 19 yr old's ass while she dance all night?
Time of my life. Hope brothers here try and tick the bucket list.
Old 30-07-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambinger View Post
Time of my life. Hope brothers here try and tick the bucket list.
Including the shaker on 27 😂
Old 30-07-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
super_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuper_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

mean how much will you pay to grab a 19 yr old's ass while she dance all night?
Time of my life. Hope brothers here try and tick the bucket list.[/QUOTE]

Bro how much tips do you pay them for partying
In your room?
Old 30-07-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Day 2, early in the morning

My young student girl was still sleeping, so I browse wechat for abit of fun

A lot of them but I have no interest to call and pay them. put done my phone and proceed to bang her again.

After showering together and we head off to Binondo - Chinatown and Divisoria Mall. Enjoying a whole day shopping with her. Same Max GF feel and holding her hand in a place where no one know me.

Back to the hotel in the late afternoon, rest for a while and we proceed to outside street eatery for our dinner. walk back slowly to the hotel after that.

Of coz, one more bang before we sleep.

PH is fun

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 01-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

interesting times

here's an FL enforcing penalty

Old 01-08-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Day 3

Wake up early around 5 am, give her a last bang and send her to the hotel entrance and she take a taxi to the bus terminal around 8am

OL will come after work, so I am free until she come in the evening, was planning to call for massage, in the end I fall asleep hahaha, waking up around lunch time, give up the idea of calling as I want to save the bullet for OL

Proceed to SM for lunch and shopping around and go back to hotel and wait for her.

She message me when she reach and I went down to pick her up. Action start, shower, bj, fuck....

then we have dinner ( which I brought from SM earlier ) , then rest and chit chat abit and bang her again before we sleep.

PH is fun

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1