The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 08-08-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I don't believe. How you know they are braless.

Take a few photo to prove it. hahaha.

Just kidding you bro. Wanted you to share photo. hahaha.
Got 2 of them can see nipples. I totally look auntie and cui but cannot ignore her big tits and protruding nips. Waterway Point lots of hot chicks. The perks of staying there
Old 08-08-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
my friend is a single guy. So moving to him is an adventure. He married something that would not mind him having a lot of women. He married money. hahaha.
Just like my ex. Haha! Can enjoy a lot but when he was in 40s, he a bit regret not settling down.
Old 08-08-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't believe. How you know they are braless.

Take a few photo to prove it. hahaha.

Just kidding you bro. Wanted you to share photo. hahaha.

Sharing is caring bro. Need to encourage them to show pictures please.
Old 08-08-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I am weird. I stay in a condo but I use public pool. The condo pool too small.
wah boss your thread go fr jogging to swimming lol

now no limitations of swimmers, u shd see alot chiobus at the public pool, share some hot stories leh
Old 08-08-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Got 2 of them can see nipples. I totally look auntie and cui but cannot ignore her big tits and protruding nips. Waterway Point lots of hot chicks. The perks of staying there
braless n running? wow tht can actually tear the soft tissues n can be quite painful, n no need to be too big to suffer this. maybe they just there to exhibit n not run la lucky u
Old 08-08-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
cannotho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
braless n running? wow tht can actually tear the soft tissues n can be quite painful, n no need to be too big to suffer this. maybe they just there to exhibit n not run la lucky u
Maybe they walk a bit faster they thought they are running liao, as their boobs start to bounce
Old 09-08-2022, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure. This auntie I saw her at waterway near Punggol sometimes, sometimes near the other end of the waterway near Seletar side. She was doing brisk walking but her tits quite big (c/ d cups) but old ….another fatter lady is like E cup and face also cannot make it…she usually do slow jogging type. If sometimes she runs, she wear sports bra.

Got 1 Malay also but only saw her twice in 3 months. At night sometimes there is 1 foreigner. That day she bend down and picked up a kid, my eyes nearly pops out ….almost can see the whole breast.

For those who run along Sengkang, Punggol waterway and didn’t see anything. Your timing sala la
Old 09-08-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Not sure. This auntie I saw her at waterway near Punggol sometimes, sometimes near the other end of the waterway near Seletar side. She was doing brisk walking but her tits quite big (c/ d cups) but old ….another fatter lady is like E cup and face also cannot make it…she usually do slow jogging type. If sometimes she runs, she wear sports bra.

Got 1 Malay also but only saw her twice in 3 months. At night sometimes there is 1 foreigner. That day she bend down and picked up a kid, my eyes nearly pops out ….almost can see the whole breast.

For those who run along Sengkang, Punggol waterway and didn’t see anything. Your timing sala la
Went overseas and saw many blonde girls jogging in europe. Legit cant compare to the ones i see in sg all nvr wear bra and at least D-H size. Will somemre smile at you. Gonna miss this place soon.
Old 09-08-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Got any swimming complex with Chionbu to swim at? Hahaha
Think you have more luck at Sentosa these few days bro...

side track, on Sunday, see this fit looking lady at lorong halus..dress in black top and shorts around 11plus morning..anyone see it?

This morning, 7 plus am, at lower pierce reservor, also see a few ladies wear sports bra and tights..look like many people are out working out early on national birthday!
Old 09-08-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Went overseas and saw many blonde girls jogging in europe. Legit cant compare to the ones i see in sg all nvr wear bra and at least D-H size. Will somemre smile at you. Gonna miss this place soon.
Serious? All no bra? Lately my JC classmate who is a doctor told me not to run without bra. He was very nice to share his perspective and after I googled, I found some info on the internet. A February 2020 study published in the ​Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine​ found that exercise-induced breast pain is about five times more common in athletes with medium to large breasts than those with small breasts. The researchers also found that the likelihood of experiencing this pain increases for every one-year increase in age.

Well, as age is catching up, probably good to be more obedient …lucky I don’t have big breast
Old 09-08-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

post delete

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 09-08-2022 at 04:13 PM.
Old 09-08-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How does that happen, chio-bu sis ??? ...u ever experienced that kind of a pain b4 ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-08-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Serious? All no bra? Lately my JC classmate who is a doctor told me not to run without bra. He was very nice to share his perspective and after I googled, I found some info on the internet. A February 2020 study published in the ​Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine​ found that exercise-induced breast pain is about five times more common in athletes with medium to large breasts than those with small breasts. The researchers also found that the likelihood of experiencing this pain increases for every one-year increase in age.
That's why good sports bra is important
Old 09-08-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post

Well, as age is catching up, probably good to be more obedient …lucky I don’t have big breast
Yes no bra, just tee shirt top only. Most were very young, like early 20s. Idk what they eat in their meals daily, everywhr i see big big de. Sometimes look at them, they would smile back at u. Also temperature is alot different thr! Is like 13-18 degrees.

Oh ya. My fren went ahead and told 1 of the girls "nice tits". She was like "thank you" and b dam happy. If in sg, cfm kenna scold biantai and maybe kenna reported
Old 09-08-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kleptrocat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Oh ya. My fren went ahead and told 1 of the girls "nice tits". She was like "thank you" and b dam happy. If in sg, cfm kenna scold biantai and maybe kenna reported
And leave fingerprints on your cheek too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1