The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!
Re: Shaving public hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Not a bro, but i use a trimmer called Meridian Grooming. Works for both genders.
Trimmer is good, even if you trim to a short length, the edge of the hair is not sharp. Scissors or shaver will make the hair tip sharp, not nice when walking, and certainly not nice when fucking.

I use a xiaomi hair trimmer nowadays.
Old 22-11-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4343 / Power: 20
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute

what happened to our ts bignehneh?
got caught shaving pubic hair in public issit? how cum kena banned
Old 23-11-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenSanYi View Post
May i ask, which 1 IPL is the best or most affordable? i am thinking of Japan IPL....
various shops have varying packages available, i liked JapanIPL cause they go by the concept of pay per use and you just need to top up the shots after each session of usage, this is good for maintenance if you cant find better options however i stopped going to them even if i have leftover 100+ shots is because i feel they are a con-job as my last trip i have very minimal hairs but they still shot me 200+ shots when it could well have been below 100 shots, then i realised they anyhow expend shots to make you pay more later. thus i no longer go to them. now just go to an ML for IPL maintenance and is fixed rate based on the area i'm concentrating on irregardless of number of shots.

Last edited by Hotstuff82; 23-11-2021 at 02:47 PM.
Old 23-11-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Never wax before. I always shave as I feel it's cleaner down there

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 23-11-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbuzz View Post
what happened to our ts bignehneh?
got caught shaving pubic hair in public issit? how cum kena banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
various shops have varying packages available, i liked JapanIPL cause they got by the concept of pay per use and you just need to top up the shots after each session of usage, this is good for maintenance if you cant find better options however i stopped going to them even if i have leftover 100+ shots is because i feel they are a con-job as my last trip i have very minimal hairs but they still shot me 200+ shots when it could well have been below 100 shots, then i realised they anyhow expend shots to make you pay more later. thus i no longer go to them. now just go to an ML for IPL maintenance and is fixed rate based on the area i'm concentrating on irregardless of number of shots.

+5 for exchange
Old 23-11-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
yes ima white tiger for very long.

just sharing my brief journey to being one, it started when my lived-in ex helps to me shave my dick and balls almost every morning before screwing in the shower then i got obsessed with becoming a white tiger seeing that she likes it so much, soon after all my gfs, fwbs etc all enjoy me clean shaven, its just more hygienic and they wont mind giving me bjs with no pricky curly hair in their nostrils haha

now i just rather leave it to the professionals to do IPL for me, broke up with my ex and started to diy with hair trimmers, then waxing regularly, ventured to ministry of strip for ipl, followed by japan ipl and lastly opt ipl by ml now. everyone got their preference, be it plucking or trimming or shaving. happy with the results can liao!
Upped you.just checking what the diff between Jap and normal IPL?
Old 23-11-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Never wax before. I always shave as I feel it's cleaner down there
Waxing have baby smooth result.
Old 23-11-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teokc278 View Post
Upped you.just checking what the diff between Jap and normal IPL?
not much diff bro, its just their marketing strategy, they have chains of outlets across SG and mostly found in MRT stations etc so its easily accessible, but some IPL places offer fixed rates while JapanIPL charges by shots. the equipment used should be quite similar.
Old 23-11-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

For those who go to shops for IPL, why dont you just buy one of those home IPL devices from Braun or Philips? It's a one-time cost of 400-500+ which would equate to about 5 or so sessions outside?
Old 23-11-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
For those who go to shops for IPL, why dont you just buy one of those home IPL devices from Braun or Philips? It's a one-time cost of 400-500+ which would equate to about 5 or so sessions outside?
Prob different intensity. The IPL machines the shop use are quite large and strong.
Old 23-11-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
a buddy of mine invested in one of those home-use IPL devices, it works well initially if you have never tried IPL, however subsequently it starts to loose its effects and the hair growth comes back faster resulting more regular maintenance required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Prob different intensity. The IPL machines the shop use are quite large and strong.
yes you are right, typically the IPL machines invested by shops are industrial scale machines that offers better efficacy and usually they are not cheap which can several thousands.
Old 24-11-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 19
alvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear fellow bros, I m considering to buy a trimmer. However, I was wondering whether it can totally trim off the pubic hairs like I m using the manual razor to scrap off. Need your advice on this. TIA
Old 24-11-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvi23 View Post
Dear fellow bros, I m considering to buy a trimmer. However, I was wondering whether it can totally trim off the pubic hairs like I m using the manual razor to scrap off. Need your advice on this. TIA
trimmer won't get the "smooth" shave finish, even at the lowest setting, presuming you use the clip on "protectors" (not sure what you call them) you will end up with stubbles, the lower the setting, the shorter the stubble.

i would not suggest using it with a bare trimmer without the protector in case you nick or cut yourself... unlike shavers, this is a pinch and cut. very painful compared to razor cuts.

hope this helps
Old 24-11-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

IPL is like inking a body tattoo. The effects are permanent. Don't do it unless you are sure. If a tattoo didn't turn out as expected, you will be staring at it in the mirror for the rest of your life. IPL, likewise, creates a bare patch of skin above the penis. If one day you decide to be hairy again, that option is no longer possible.

If the next girl in your life likes you hairy, then IPL already... how?
Old 24-11-2021, 11:53 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know where to look for pretty SYT doing waxing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1