The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Best spot to find hot mums/wives...

is when they pick up their kids at preschool.

Last week, I had to pick up my nephew as my sister/brother-in-law was busy so I came down to the preschool and waiting for him around 5.45-6pm. There I spot a few MILF, some even wear those super short FBT and singlet still think they are uni days. I manage to chat with one MILF, a bit chubby but looks wise should be early 30s, as my nephew same class as her son and she is a neighbour of my sister. So walk back also same path some more..

Then I told her I just helping my sister to pick up her son and we exchange whatsapp number on pretext if next time my sis need help can find her...
Old 07-08-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best spot to find hot mums/wives...

i love to shop at those expensive Japanese supermarket or ntuc finest at VivoCity. As I am quite tall, some milf asked me to help them take something down from the shelf. Then sometimes I ask them whether this brand of products nice or not etc….trying to strike some conservation like oh…you love xxxx, then you need to buy this brand etc….

But no happening. You need to bump into that person 3-4 times before you stand a 1% chance. Lol! Childcare I think you almost got 0 chance
Old 08-08-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best spot to find hot mums/wives...

for me lah, when my kid was young, plenty of maids and milfs at the playground in the evening and if you always go down at that timing most of the time you will see the same kids and more importantly the same maid or milf hehehe, can strike up conversation and then show your kid some fatherly love and the milf will start giving you a "i like a sensitive young father" look

another spot i found in recent years as my kid is growing up is safra punggol, lots of milfs in workout attire there and even more slutty young milfs rushing to bring their kid to dance or music class and till date i have spotted at least 2 milfs with no bra and when they bend down i get the show of my life lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1