The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2018, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 13
Naproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lingam or jua gen or prostate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Phrom phong for me. Didn't try the asoke one cause I comfortable and like the technique used by the masseur so always asked for her.
Thanks and appreciate ur reply.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Naproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to behold

Just to share my experience and thanks to bro fanks for his accurate info on spring massage.

Massage was really 1 of the best I ever had. I suggest bro who wants 90mins or 120mins to make reservation in advance because they are always having back to back booking for both branches. Never try walk in, u will just end up leaving.
Old 04-01-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. who did you try?
Old 05-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xguy2 View Post
Bro.. who did you try?
Randomly assigned to 1 of the masseurs, an auntie about 40+ but I didn't ask her for her name or number though.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 15
TheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to all

Thanks for the report bros
I happen to be at Asok area, will try out the Spring here
Old 09-01-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekocong View Post
Just tried SYT at Savanna. It was a total waste of money. Didn’t enjoy the so call “p” massage. The old aunty at Soi 22 recommended by one bro didn’t even need to insert finger, just massage outside & I came like no tmr. I also tried Spring last trip and it was so much better & professional - unfortunately no release.
Don’t recommend Savanna at all.
bro, care to share the Soi 22 aunty shop location?
thanks
Old 13-01-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, you can try analisa spa, they provide lots of other services.
They provide very good service too. While I was there I tried Preaw and even 4 hands prostate (not 4 hands in my ass of course haha) but they will have a special bed where there is a hole at the bottom of the bed for your little bro to come out, one will massage on top the other massage below.
Enjoy. ^_^
Old 14-01-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipipupupi View Post
bro, care to share the Soi 22 aunty shop location?
thanks
Rin at Hana Massage.
Old 15-01-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
FuckerBB is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I tried many but mostly so so only .
Old 18-01-2019, 10:31 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer

This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

-FR may contain some mixture of chinese, malay or thai

-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others

-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.

战后报告 

地方:  Spring Massage & Spa

Address:
21/2 Sukhumvit 24 Alley, Khwaeng Khlong Tan, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand

How to go:
Take train BTS toPhrom Phong Station
Exit 4 – Walk into Sukhumvit Soi 24 about 4 mins
Beside Ariston Hotel, follow the small sign to the place.

They have 2 branches. I think another one is near to asoke train station so please go to the site and check it yourself.

Environment:
It is located at level 3. I don't think the place have any facilities for use but is like a facial spa but is not. You can choose a small room yourself if you are alone or you can share with your friends together in one room separated by curtain. Is authentic massage and don't have the hanky panky type.

Package:   抓龍筋 90minute for 2200baht
It is known as kansai massage in thailand
Some will think is expensive, I agreed but take it as an experience.

女神 : ★
Only the reception is quite chio, not sure is China lady or PRC. The chinese is very good other than that no chio bu at all, all is Thai Lao Auntie those that can be our mother type. Some bros recommend me no 4, but when I am there they said no go by number is by name. Then I ask her to assign, but she gave me a fat lady.

Service :★★★★★
They will start with back, massage my back. Use stone to put over my body and rub my body too. The massage lady strength was very powerful enough to ease my tired body and leg. The highlight is ask me to jerk my butt up like a doggie kneeling position and give my lan jiao a good massage. The strength just nice, I feel some length in certain motion. She press and twist my ball vein and muscles as well as those butt muscles connected to your lan jiao.I can really feel the pain and also the strength and the power. I control myself at some motion I almost shout out. When done with the back, she ask me turn to front. It was so relaxing and some hot heat was put on the back so my lan jiao. I feel the heat and shiokness too.

Front massage she will massage my hand, my leg my thighs, calf, hand and arm. She will also massage my shoulder and chest area. I droze off at that point of time. Then she start to give me a stomach muscles, quite good and have the feel and pain too. If every day massage like that my tummy sure gone. From there she start to crack and twist my lan jiao vein again, there is one vein that she press already feel the pain. They are really skill and experience. She can twist every part of my balls vein and my lanjiao shaft vein too. The step was quite standard as message the oil to rub the hot stuff to place over it. I feel the effect, I did juagen before by one of the PRC call an an. I can really feel the different between the two. I think each have their own style. But overall it was a nice one

After the whole thing, my lanjiao feel very soft and light. I also have strong urge of shooting but I endure for night battle.I did not cum or steam during the whole process.i see the fat auntie already cannot stand liao plus I think keep for battle tonight better.

整体: ★★★★★
Thanks for reading.i believe there are many such kind of shop in bkk. Will try out others in the future. It was a good experience for me. It will suitable for those who want to try the different between juagen and 抓龍筋 can give this place a try.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-01-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
efrancistan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just back from Bangkok. I would recommend Akane. Search akane fashion massage on internet. It’s on Sukhimvit Soi 33 near Phrom Phong BTS. Owned by a Japanese. Just went again, after a year. Still very good service although they have closed their Chidlom outlet. Preferred Chidlom as that had a unique wash bed.......

Great massage, hdly , rimming. The girl I chose also allowed daty but not allowed to finger. Good value for money 1480bht for 80min
Old 24-01-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
badder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to behold

Passed by Spring multiple times, didn't know it was good.

Would try it out in a couple of months when I am back!

Q: -
Old 05-02-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

First time doing authentic jua gen at spring massage.
Assigned on 50+ aunty. Massage is not bad and have hot stone (they even use hot towel and maybe with hot stone inside on your balls lol)
It is quite painful experience for me. I think i almost wanted to tear.
Not sure if bros here like such experience.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:24 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
First time doing authentic jua gen at spring massage.
Assigned on 50+ aunty. Massage is not bad and have hot stone (they even use hot towel and maybe with hot stone inside on your balls lol)
It is quite painful experience for me. I think i almost wanted to tear.
Not sure if bros here like such experience.
Shiok and slight pain but was good.

The night after the massage. Perfomance was great.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-02-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Shiok and slight pain but was good.

The night after the massage. Perfomance was great.
After the massage, indeed I felt more free and better performance. But the massage wasn’t just slight pain to me 555. Maybe it’s my first time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1