The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for the good FR. After bullterrier's FR on her, I thought she could be a tallie (but his 1.65m for Ji Xiang's ht must be with heels). I'll probably try out the taller newbies the coming two weeks.
Ya she say wear heels then will be 1.6m
Old 22-05-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

interesting news update

i went to 1658a for a "lunch retreat". OKT Botak told me got a new malaysian gal "coffee" start work today, about 22 yr old. but gotta wait. she is from Wh15.

actually 1658a and WH15 are the same boss, boss is Da Tou "big head"

nevermind, my target today is Ji Xiang

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-05-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
interesting news update

i went to 1658a for a "lunch retreat". OKT Botak told me got a new malaysian gal "coffee" start work today, about 22 yr old. but gotta wait. she is from Wh15.

Someone PM and told me you are the “sleeping partner” (aka passive partner) of these two shops. Is that true?

Anyway good hear that there will be a new Malaysia WL coming on board. She should be following the same 2 year contract that applies to PrC WL. Pls update her stats if possible. Thanks in advance.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-05-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
interesting news update

To bring more Malaysian whores into Geylang legal scene, that was one of the main agenda items in the recent 30 minute meeting between our dragon prince and mad hatter

Old 22-05-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Someone PM and told me you are the “sleeping partner” (aka passive partner) of these two shops. Is that true?

Anyway good hear that there will be a new Malaysia WL coming on board. She should be following the same 2 year contract that applies to PrC WL. Pls update her stats if possible. Thanks in advance.
Wow.

It’s because of your amazing “intel” like this, that’s why certain people do not dare to push their luck with you
Old 22-05-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

interesting.

i think my own businesses are good enough for me to enable me to bonk happily quite frequently, and i dont think i need this type of income anyway

from a businessman perspective, i doubt okt botak is able to make any profit at all. but i like his shop due to his very low customer traffic (compared to other houses), his courtesy towards customers and the discreteness of his shop. I wonder how he can survive for so long as a okt with such pathetic low traffic.

i am sharing bcos i hope this shop will survive so i can continue my "hunting" hobby, and i promote the gals from the various houses so they can survive longer in geylang.

very simple logic. you share, they have customers, they can last longer.
you dont share, less people know them, the gals go back faster and the low traffic shop also close faster.

haiz.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY - JI XIANG

today had enough of nonsense in the office. stupid wechats and emails from China associates. thought of going for firing mission either in 1658a or 1658b or 2058 or 1429, my usual haunts.

eventually hovered into my favourite hunting ground in 1658a. as usual, the place is quiet and i can sit and relax at the couch waiting for Ji Xiang, my target for today. i dont like crowded houses.

i chit chat with OKT Botak. i shared with him about the business environment outside, not easy to do domestic market, gotta go global. He also told me business in Geylang not as good as before. he has been sharing with me a few times his worries to break even, with his shop every day averages 7 to 8 hours of room usage only. To me as a businessman, this is pathetic, but on a selfish side, i am happy because i get less disturbance in the shop.

i always teased him, you remain open, i am happy.

he said he is old, enough to survive is good enough. he has seen enough as a OKT after more than 20 years.

OKt botak shared with me news about the new gal from malaysia. good news, finally got malaysia young gal. i told him about my good old days cheonging malaysian gals in Health centres. Youth HC, Galaxy HC, Bugis HC

frankly, i doubt my didi will be hard today due to the work stress, but anyway, let fate decides whether i get hard or not, if not, i just enjoy the 1 hr with her rubba rubba naked.

finally Ji Xiang is ready. from several angles, she does look like hong kong actress Yammie Nam, or perhaps a leaner version of Gong Li

into the room, she helped me remove my clothes while i teasefully unbuckle her bra.

OMG, when her bra is removed, what revealed in front of me is a pair of very nice melons, Big C cup, with nice suckable nipples, mid tone brown. i fondled her breasts and they are original and real, and she is accomodating to let me begin my sucking. she got a bit high as i sucked and licked her nipple, grabbed her buttock while she lay her hands on my hair.

we went into the shower, she washed me clean and gave me a good 15 minutes of rubba and foreplay with the water running down. i applied lots of soap to make her slippery so i can rub my didi on her butt and she can use her big neh neh to rubba me front and back.

into the room, i got a 10 minutes of massage.

APACHE rotor energised for action. i am surprised when she asked me to be on doggie position and she attacked me from behind with her licking of my thighs and groping of my balls and didi. she want to suck my rod but i told her i want capped BJ. she helped me capped my didi, and blow me from behind with me on doggie position. felt shiok and great.

from the mirrors in room 2, i can see her neh neh and she sucked me from behind.

i turn over, she catbathed me licked my nipples and work her way to my didi and gave me a good suction capped BJ.

hey, my didi is harden, to my surprise. it takes two to clap, and our chemistry built up. she gave me a cowgal ride and her neh neh swings up and down. the mirror reflection looks great with her neh neh up and down and up and down.

her pussy felt juicy and a bit tight.

i turned her to doggie and doggie bang her. the v shaped mirror which i like so much, reveals a good view from my cockpit of her moaning and her neh neh swinging in great oscillation.

yes, can get the piak piak sound which i like.

lay her down to have her front resting on the bed and i pump into her abyss.

she really can moan very loudly and this turns me on further.

i flipped her to missionery, pumped her with soft landing and generate the piak piak sound. it felt real good, especially to see her neh neh swings and her Yammie Nam lookalike face.

i am ready to release. missiles locked on target, up my throttle full speed and began my fast pumping into her abyss hole, momentum picked up further especially with her surround sound moaning, and finally released my load of hellfire missiles.

felt great.

i cannot do a shuangfei with her and ruyi together, i will walk out of the unit totally exhausted.

we chit chat, exchanged wechat and talked about things in China, on issues like cashless payment in china and fast rail and great food etc.

will rtf, left the place a happy man

Old 22-05-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
interesting.

i think my own businesses are good enough for me to enable me to bonk happily quite frequently, and i dont think i need this type of income anyway

from a businessman perspective, i doubt okt botak is able to make any profit at all. but i like his shop due to his very low customer traffic (compared to other houses), his courtesy towards customers and the discreteness of his shop. I wonder how he can survive for so long as a okt with such pathetic low traffic.

i am sharing bcos i hope this shop will survive so i can continue my "hunting" hobby, and i promote the gals from the various houses so they can survive longer in geylang.

you dont share, less people know them, the gals go back faster and the low traffic shop also close faster.

haiz.
Welcome to SBF bro!

Sadly, that’s why many people stopped sharing FRs here so as to avoid all these “questions”.

The more you write, the more people will wonder what your agenda is.

And people with vested interests in Geylang, whether they be okt runner, promoters, the whore’s BF or SBF Geylang “preacher/police”, may try to “disturb” you or even diminish your credibility as your FRs May pose some kind of threat to their agenda/authority in sbf/Geylang.

If you have a clear conscience, just continue writing.

As per what you yourself had said:

Quote:
real gold no worry fire, bro.

just share and keep the geylang scene alive, so we can all cheong happily
Old 22-05-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

yeah, i am not bothered, as long as i enjoy myself cheonging and sharing.

knn, i pay to enjoy myself and then share with you fellas, so these gals can continue to thrive and i also can continue bonking them.

i am not that rich to spend 20k a month to bao any gal i like in order to have her stay here to sextify me, and to me is silly to do so anyway.

you see, geylang does not belong to any of us, to me, it is a place where we bros cheong happily and as much as we can, keep it alive.

we have seen too many WL left geylang due to poor business, at times not that they are no good, but there are other reasons, either no one knows about them, or their okt problem, or house problem

hope to see more bros share their FR

Old 22-05-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

copied and paste from other thread

1658A 沫沫 mo mo

simple FR below:

she is quite green
then i learned from her that i was her first customer
she also told me she has been trying to slim down
confirm E/F cup natural

overall was quite ok
BJ was commendable
has massage is good... usually most WL doesnt really know how to press but she worked as a masseur before
i could not finish off as she is not a frencher.. she is rather disappointed as she feels i will not rtf because of this
Old 22-05-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah, i am not bothered, as long as i enjoy myself cheonging and sharing.

knn, i pay to enjoy myself and then share with you fellas, so these gals can continue to thrive and i also can continue bonking them.

i am not that rich to spend 20k a month to bao any gal i like in order to have her stay here to sextify me, and to me is silly to do so anyway.

you see, geylang does not belong to any of us, to me, it is a place where we bros cheong happily and as much as we can, keep it alive.

we have seen too many WL left geylang due to poor business, at times not that they are no good, but there are other reasons, either no one knows about them, or their okt problem, or house problem

hope to see more bros share their FR
That's why I started the many threads mate - newbies thread, actress thread, chio syt thread, etc so as to drum up contributions in here.

Of course, when I started out with my threads and FRs, there were wet blankets and some sinister characters trying to be funny due to their unhappiness at my growing influence and credibility as a reviewer in SBF - like questioning my taste, accusing me of this and that, and other kind of attacks.

I hope you will not go through the same.

And don't worry, I am on your side and on the same page with you that we should share more about the girls for everyone (girls and cheongsters) to benefit from increased business for geylang houses and increased sexual enjoyment for all brothers here.
Old 23-05-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Lets enjoy cheonging in geylang

Old 23-05-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lets enjoy cheonging in geylang
Don't forget to post all your newbie FRs in the newbie thread: https://sbf.net.nz/showthrea...=683314&page=8

That's how you can help the new girls bro
Old 24-05-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Wow.

It’s because of your amazing “intel” like this, that’s why certain people do not dare to push their luck with you
I am more inclined to accept the fact that “if there is no fire, there shouldn’t be any smoke ...”

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-05-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
interesting.

haiz.
Don’t get me wrong, whether the members here are OKT runner, OKT Assistant, Passive partner or promoter with vested interest and/or genuine punters, all are certainly welcome to contribute, to share and to liven up the community so long it is done in good faith and the FR are reasonably genuine. I am sure all discerning members here would think likewise albeit it may be a violation of AV ruling for OKT (or OKT runner) to promote and advertise their whores in any form. License OKT is also not permitted to join venture with partner be it sleeping or active without first seeking permission to do so.

Good example is, OKT Asst, Gordon who would sometime provide details on his shop WLs here in the past. Most if not all Samsters welcome him. It is a known fact to people from the inner circle that OKT Lorna has a passive partner but of course AV is kept in the dark. Most genuine punters don’t give damn as it doesn’t concern us.

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1