The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Lisaann is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: belledejoir

She gt into a car accident earlier. Guess, karma back at her
Old 01-03-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisaann View Post
She gt into a car accident earlier. Guess, karma back at her
how many bones broken
Old 01-03-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So how, any next course of action on her..
Don’t bother. The best action is to walk away and stay far far away from her. Don’t waste your time.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...rvices-2124101

Is this case about her?
Old 07-03-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
So many female scammers in Singapore.
Guys are not longer safe here.
Old 08-03-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
So many female scammers in Singapore.
Guys are not longer safe here.
I think it's more of guys have to think with their head that's sitting on their shoulders and not the head between the legs.

I've mentioned this before in other part of the forum, like putting deposit before actually meeting a FL is still a disadvantage to the guy, and the guy only.
Old 08-03-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

She had mentioned that at her peak she was easily making 6Figures a month + branded gifts.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
She is a millionaire already. Cheat many bros millions from SPF. See her luxury lifestyle.
Old 19-03-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Lisaann is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

She also would have her downs in life also. Prob best wait for the right moment. Then she would realise all her wrongdoing
Old 19-03-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
She also would have her downs in life also. Prob best wait for the right moment. Then she would realise all her wrongdoing
She is living a luxury life over all the money she cheated from others.
Old 01-04-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ezekiellove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thats her bf.. She told me that his occupation is with some underworld illegal gambling. That is all he does.
Old 01-04-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Ezekiellove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoboi21 View Post
Latest from my IO...

all our cases for those who had reported her, is been pushed to Bedok Station. They are gathering our cases there. That's 1. She will most properly be charged for online gambling. also, for those who wish to pursue your money, for in my case, 41k now, you may wish to go thru civil court and sue her.
Online illegal gambling? Sounds familiar to me.. Seems like its connecting all the dots.
Old 02-04-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiellove View Post
Online illegal gambling? Sounds familiar to me.. Seems like its connecting all the dots.
Enjoy free money without working… dream life of her
Old 02-04-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 13
genpure is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenpure is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenpure is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm.....

https://www.instagram.com/zoeyyxue/?hl=en
Old 20-04-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
RealBelleDeJoir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear everyone,

I am writing to express my deepest apologies for the despicable actions I have committed over the past few years. I am ashamed and devastated by the pain and harm that I have caused. I cannot even begin to describe the immense remorse and regret that I feel right now.

My life has been nothing but a tragic mess since I met A. I allowed myself to be seduced by A's controlling nature, and I became isolated from my loved ones. I was so desperate for financial support that I resorted to manipulating my friends, and I am disgusted by my own behavior.

I was also foolish enough to get involved in online betting, and it turned into an addiction that destroyed everything in my life. I lost all of my money and everything that I cherished. am now in the worst shape of my life, facing financial ruin and unable to repay the debts I owe.

I understand that my actions have betrayed the trust of those who believed in me, and I am truly sorry for that. I am not expecting any kind of sympathy or forgiveness, but I beg of you to understand that I am in a vulnerable and hopeless situation. I take full responsibility for my actions and am committed to doing everything in my power to make things right.

Please find it in your hearts to accept my sincere apology. I hope that one day, I can regain your trust and respect. Thank you for reading my words, and I promise that I will never again engage in such terrible behavior.
Old 20-04-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
RealBelleDeJoir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to reply here. I need some explaination
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1