The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Xiao Nuo is good. Wet and wild.
One of my regular
Old 28-08-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
peg80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have contact for cheap and good massage $100 90mins cum hj.

Miss whose days
My fav ML is moon from haonan long time ago
Old 29-08-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orche View Post
The Xiao Nuo u mentioned is from a MP from south bridge rd?
Yes, 201A.
Old 29-08-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Xiao Nuo is good. Wet and wild.
One of my regular
Loves raw too.
Old 30-08-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Deleted - wrong thread as my fav ML don’t work in HC/Spa
Old 30-08-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Loves raw too.
One bro is super jealous if you say she raw
Old 30-08-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
Fadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Sounds familiar.....who’s she? Care to share?
angel lo
Old 30-08-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
Catch a few contacts once i tried finished liao will share with brothers here for free!!!

As of now i am deleting Bao Er contact who is a pro in Juagen and natural boobs. Had a awesome session with her yesterday with FJ ending.

Sharing is caring to all brothers... UP me if you feel like it. Thanks bros
Wow bro now she offer piak now ar no wonder hard to get slot fr her Lol
Old 30-08-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post
One bro is super jealous if you say she raw

Lots of guys raw XN before. Although I only knew about it after someone posted here about rawing her. First time is not easy but she has some favourite positions where she just loses all control. She loves to have a huge dick head slowly slide into her quivering cunt while having her legs spread wide open. It's painful, she says. But exquisite.

Her favourite position, is to be entered from behind while she's lying flat on her tummy. She cums very easily in this position, and she loves it when she feels a huge load of hot cum shoot deep in her pussy. If she has a true emotional connection with you, she'll french you and ask to come together. Damn fucking hot......

Too bad XN can only cum once per session. After she cums her clit becomes super sensitive and she will usually lose interest. In my 1.5 years of fucking her I've never managed to make her cum more than once per session. After resting a bit I like to fuck her cunt, while still wet with my cum from the previous fuck. Damn solid feeling, auto lubrication, nice sound effect plus seeing that milky ring of cum all around her pussy after I finish flooding her cunt the second time. Heavenly.....

Damn. Such fond memories, maybe I'll start my own thread one day. I kept a diary of my fucks with her, especially after she left Singapore.

I hope the jealous bro is not you. Lolz.

Last edited by Penguin23; 30-08-2019 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Edited for grammar and for clarity
Old 30-08-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't tried her personally. My friend share what a good fuck she is. He said one deadly position he tried is side thrust and it can go very deep. He mention the 2nd round always starts with massaging her thigh and then slowly massage her pussy to loosen it. After which paint her till she is very wet before entering again. For 2nd round, he tried rear entry with her lying down on stomach. As he is quite long, most girls cannot escape in this position. He will ram till he cum. Usually 40 min for 2nd round.

Wasted I don't have chance to try.
Old 30-08-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

the xiao nuo u all talking abt is it short hair one?

quite tall

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread