The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Check the ID.
Gender cannot be changed (even Post Operation) on Thai IDs.
Yes bro! That is right! I forgot about it. Bros in doubt of puying's age and gender plz Check their ID card (baht prachachuen) coz the "gender" cannot be changed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansualito View Post
bo mao la. It is a hint for one of the hoon counters for any brothers investing here, yesterday 22.7, now 23.5
Sorry I kana burned badly in the market many years ago so dare not play just save enough and buy a few counters that safe-safe from time to time.

With that said and done... Bros, I think the best is to just fuck care the roti prata man the faggot needs attention and creating clones just to reply himself is like jerking off in front of the mirror to his own reflection.

Staying in Bangkok for 8 months and need to ViSA run? Why cannot come back Sillypore? Each VISA run only extends the VISA for 2 weeks. Why not apply for 3 or 6 months tourist VISA? Cannot izzit? Scared kana deported back? You 跑路 coz u scam someone's money in Sillypore? Heard from friends of friends last night that some sii gin naa scammed money and now hiding in Thailand. If not, when your hi-so party? I bring them over party with u to see if it is really you or not?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 13-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After so many essays and so many days of debating over the issue...I think enuff has been said and Bros tat read the posts can make their own decisions.

Truth prevails ( at least most of the times) and Rukthai, if you really make the parties work and you do get credible FRs from credible Bros, then u have proved many of us doubters wrong...and then, I think if u succeed in doing that, we (at least for myself) I will be mature and man enuff to admit tat I was wrong in being skeptical.

All i wanted was for you to answer some very simple questions so that the whole thing could be more transparent. But u see it as something else. And this has gone so far that some personal attacks have been made from both sides.

I want to say, lets just move on from this debate...lets focus more on the sharing and partying in LOS...and let Rukthai have more time to plan his venture so that it will succeed and benefit many other bros here. But if a scam is reported by Bros later....then I am sure tat there will be a backlash and u will be isolated then.

Dun wanna waste time on this issue anymore...rather be partying,, boozing and bonking so tat I can give u your bed time story with my FRs tat u wanted .
Old 13-12-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

World war 3 in BKK....
Old 13-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
World war 3 in BKK....
you can be the witness when they sign the peace treaty, or unconditional surrender treaty....
Old 13-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
double8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Aiyah.. Come come come .. Lets make love, not war!
Old 13-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am i the only one that went to bkk and never took a step at soi cowboy T__T?
Old 13-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
you can be the witness when they sign the peace treaty, or unconditional surrender treaty....
Roger this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
No u are not the only 1 cause BKK itself has thousands of streets and Soi cowboy is 1 in these thousands.
Old 13-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
yodaforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
After so many essays and so many days of debating over the issue...I think enuff has been said and Bros tat read the posts can make their own decisions.

Truth prevails ( at least most of the times) and Rukthai, if you really make the parties work and you do get credible FRs from credible Bros, then u have proved many of us doubters wrong...and then, I think if u succeed in doing that, we (at least for myself) I will be mature and man enuff to admit tat I was wrong in being skeptical.

All i wanted was for you to answer some very simple questions so that the whole thing could be more transparent. But u see it as something else. And this has gone so far that some personal attacks have been made from both sides.

I want to say, lets just move on from this debate...lets focus more on the sharing and partying in LOS...and let Rukthai have more time to plan his venture so that it will succeed and benefit many other bros here. But if a scam is reported by Bros later....then I am sure tat there will be a backlash and u will be isolated then.

Dun wanna waste time on this issue anymore...rather be partying,, boozing and bonking so tat I can give u your bed time story with my FRs tat u wanted .
Well said and I think fair enough a proposition. Let time and results be the judge of it. Time to move on and concentrate on the more serious things in life, let getting laid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
That will make the 2 of us Bro Poporing123, I went to Bangkok and did not go to Soi Cowboy too. Heard its not really that great a loss anyways.
Old 13-12-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodaforce View Post
That will make the 2 of us Bro Poporing123, I went to Bangkok and did not go to Soi Cowboy too. Heard its not really that great a loss anyways.
Well bro it will always be there, leg open big big for you to enter Lolx.
Old 13-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodaforce View Post
Well said and I think fair enough a proposition. Let time and results be the judge of it. Time to move on and concentrate on the more serious things in life, let getting laid.

Lets bring the place down at march!
Old 14-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
World war 3 in BKK....
Thought we always had that in Patts? The invasion of SGP into THAI territory? Didn't we always bring our thousands of "soldiers" into the batteground and unchartered (ok...some time we do get pretty chartered terrain) bush, I mean forest?

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 14-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Nbzzzz I not into gay... dun think about me
Mai like that lah.... we brother brother... somemore got such big connection after that heroic stint at Hollywood...

So how?? I still waiting for your kind business leh....... deng ni deng dao wo xin tong...

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 14-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Thought we always had that in Patts?
I am still waiting for the next war.....
Old 14-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post

So how?? I still waiting for your kind business leh....... deng ni deng dao wo xin tong...
Talk about biz, hiazzz wasted so much money, in the end nothing happens. Like throwing money into the deep sea.
Old 14-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Talk about biz, hiazzz wasted so much money, in the end nothing happens. Like throwing money into the deep sea.
What happened? Talk about money... big boss keep reminding me of the trips to LOS and Viet loh

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1