The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold
Taiwanese girls ktv (not fl) on first week of August

Understand that there are many brothers who like Taiwanese girls so here I am.

This joint I have not gone before but I do know the mummy.

There are afew Taiwanese that she is bringing in.

Some are models in Taiwan.

I already have in mind what sort of joint is this.

It is a ktv but price tag is premium.

What I am looking for:

- afew kakis who are fine with spending a premium pricing, looking at 300-500 purely on drinks. Bill will be shown to all brothers, tips for mummy and waiters are not included yet.

- smoker, smokes outside.

- will be ordering hard liquor (martel) so it may be $1000+ for afew bottles.

-prefer anyone who is not a trouble maker otherwise u pay for your share and leave.

- Any runners who are habitual runners on girls' tips, I advise you not to meet up because your face will be shown on the cctv.

Feel free to pm me for any questions. I am looking at 3-4 for medium room. If the response is good, big room around 5-8 or 10 up for vip room.

Please be prepared to spend as this is my first time there too so I am mentally prepared.
Old 23-07-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!
Re: Taiwanese girls ktv (not fl) on first week of August

Perhaps can ask the mommy to send you some pics of the models?
Thereafter can post here and those interested can view and gauge the quality beforehand.
Old 23-07-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster (B)

jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
Perhaps can ask the mommy to send you some pics of the models?
Thereafter can post here and those interested can view and gauge the quality beforehand.
Its not fl as stated so there wont be any pictures
Old 24-07-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1 View Post

What I am looking for:

- afew kakis who are fine with spending a premium pricing, looking at 300-500 purely on drinks. Bill will be shown to all brothers, tips for mummy and waiters are not included yet.

-prefer anyone who is not a trouble maker otherwise u pay for your share and leave.

- Any runners who are habitual runners on girls' tips, I advise you not to meet up because your face will be shown on the cctv.

Feel free to pm me for any questions. I am looking at 3-4 for medium room. If the response is good, big room around 5-8 or 10 up for vip room.

Please be prepared to spend as this is my first time there too so I am mentally prepared.
Latest update drinking price will be falling between $1500-$2000 split among all the boys ( exclude tips for mummy and waiter) Girls' tip on your own.
Old 24-07-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its not fl as stated so there wont be any pictures
Brother, all KTV ma mis will have pictures of their girls for customers to pick the girls they want before going.
Old 24-07-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucker92 View Post
Brother, all KTV ma mis will have pictures of their girls for customers to pick the girls they want before going.
Bro this is not hfj. Maybe I am a noob but from my 8 years of chionging ktv never once I have such SOP. Moreover, even if I do have the photos, I will not put up here since it intrudes the privacy of the girls.
Old 24-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

What I am looking for:

Latest update: Drinks pricing will range from $1500 to $2000.

That excludes mommy's tips and waiters' tips. Girls tips on your own.

Looking for another 3-5 brothers with one standby and this thread will be closed.
Old 24-07-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro this is not hfj. Maybe I am a noob but from my 8 years of chionging ktv never once I have such SOP. Moreover, even if I do have the photos, I will not put up here since it intrudes the privacy of the girls.
Models as in those from JKF?

What if go all the way down, and the quality of the girls turn out subpar?
Old 24-07-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
Models as in those from JKF?

What if go all the way down, and the quality of the girls turn out subpar?
Then you stand up and leave. Only a fool will blindly trust. You are expected to pay 'premium' for unknowns? Pui. You might get lucky now but that just makes you a lucky fool, the chances of it happening again is low.
Old 25-07-2018, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
storymode1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstorymode1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How many people you are looking for? At least?
Old 25-07-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sgxclusive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It would be good if they are FLs.

Already passed the days of spending hours in the KTV just to get some pussy.

Old and broke now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1