The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzz View Post
Thanks for writing. Uppz!
Up u bro. 😊
Old 23-07-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: (Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) My Course Trainer

I rubbed my dick faster and suddenly slip it into her pussy. She gave a loud shriek, when my dick was inserted. I started to trust her faster while her legs was spread open widely. It was so intense, as I can see her grabbing her breasts with 1 hand, and I hold tightly on her waist and moving quicker and quicker as my dick slip in and out of her. She was tightening her pussy muscles when I was fucking her, making the wet and slippery pussy tighter than normal (although it is not like young pussy tightness, but she was good at controlling her muscles to grip on my dick). I was fucking her so hard and fast, when I felt that I was about to cum. She suddenly hooked my waist with her legs, as I was about to pull my dick out.

“Shoot in me…” (Nancy)

When I heard that my load immediately unloaded into her pussy (it was so sexy that I stared at her as I cummed), and my body started to twitch in euphoria. She was so fucking sexy. We didn’t notice the time, but by the time we finished fucking, it was around 1 hour or so already. My dick was still damn hard, and she sat up on the desk with her hair all messed up. She hold my dick and start rubbing it.

“Still so hard huh…” (Nancy)

“You are so fucking tight, and horny, of course I am still hard” (Me)

She smiled as she continue rubbing my dick in her hands, with her juices on it mixed with my cum. I looked at her and wanted to push her down to fuck her again, but we were interrupted by people walking outside of the room (shit, the participants all coming back). Nancy pulled up her panties, and adjusted her bra before zipping up her dress. I pulled up my jeans and wore back my shirt, and started to wipe my sweat on my sleeves. She was adjusting her hair and dress when I gave her butt a slap, and she gave me a naughty look. (my mind was thinking that my cum was all inside her).

The participants came back, but by the time I cleared up the table and sat down on my seat. The rest of the day I kept on eating chocolate as I missed my lunch. She continued teaching the course, and acted like nothing happened (which actually made me a bit sad, as I think I got KCed by her). We continued the course all the way till 5pm and I helped her pack up the materials.

<Think i really got KCed by her, i now jogging still thinking about that day>
<Still got after course part next>
Old 23-07-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

After Class: She offered to send me home as it was on the way. I was a bit confused, as I thought I stayed back so that I can fuck her again. When we got into the car she turned and looked at me with a very serious look.

“This is 1 time thing… I have family…” (Nancy)

“I know, I also have girlfriend. But at least enjoy ourselves today?” (Me)

She paused and kept quiet for a few minutes. She didn’t say anything and started driving towards Orchard area (I was thinking she was sending me home, but why she was driving to Orchard?). We checked into a hotel near Orchard Plaza (she paid for it, I felt like a gigglo HAHAHAHAHA).

She held my hands as I followed her to the room. Before the door even closed, I grabbed her and started kissing her like long lost lover. I couldn’t wait anymore as the bulge in my jeans was about to burst. I run my fingers through her hair, and started unzipping her dress with the other hand. We moved towards the bed in the hotel, and her dress dropped on the floor. Her soft hands were removing my shirt and piece by piece, both our clothes dropped all over the hotel room.

She was in her VS undergarments, and I was in my birthday suit with my dick swollen and hard. I pushed her on the bed, and started to kiss her ankles, while removing her heels. I moved upwards while licking her calfs, inner thigh, belly (stretch marks with a small belly shows that she have given birth before, but can see that she used cream to lighten her stretch marks), before removing her bra and sucking on her breast (they weren’t that firm after I removed her bra, but they were soft and nice to squeeze). I positioned myself between her thighs, and teased her with my hard dick around her pussy. She was getting very wet, when I moved my palms between her thighs, ever so slightly brushing them against her wet pussy.
She moaned very loudly, like a teenage girl in heat. I couldn’t wait anymore, and I trust my dick into her wet and slippery pussy. I could feel that I was about to cum just by inserting my dick into her. We did it in missionary position for a while, before I lie down and she rode me in cowgirl. She was pushing my chest with both hands, as she moved faster and faster. My dick was like being surrounded with juices and the tightening of the muscles made it harder for me to stop myself from cumming. I moved my hips to the side and she fell on the bed, and I grabbed her legs and fold them below my arms and thrust my dick deeper into her. She was bitting on the pillow case as I fuck her harder and harder while giving out moans. She locked her legs behind my back, as she twitches and her waist jerked up. Her pussy tightened as I move faster and ram my dick harder into her. I started cumming into her as she moaned louder, and I could feel my cum filling her up.

This is the first time I fuck a person so hard and cummed so much. Even last time when my ex allowed me to cum in her (she has a few abortion which made her unable to conceive), I also never felt so shiok. I dropped on the bed beside her and we lie on the bed together not speaking or moving for quick awhile.

“You are so horny like a small boy…” (Nancy)

“If I say this is the first time I am doing this kind of thing, do you believe anot? HAHAHAHA!” (Me)

“Than if I say this is my first time would you believe it anot?” (Nancy)

“I don’t believe you. You were so fucking horny just now…” (Me)

“I don’t do this often, but you were so cute when you keep on looking at me. I caught you a few time lusting at my cleveage” (Nancy)

I laughed and turned over to her. My dick was hard again, after hearing her talk about catching me lusting for her, but she stopped me, and said that she needs to meet her husband and children for dinner. It was already 7plus by the time we left the hotel.

She told me that it was a 1 time thing with me, and hope that I understand that she has a family (by this time I was super sian, I thought got a hot MILF for a fuckbuddy, some more can cum in her). I told her I understand and told her to whatsapp me if she ever wants to do this again. (BUT I WAS SO PISSED for a few days after that)

END
Old 24-07-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Thanks. Uppz!
Old 24-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
ocarina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates.
Old 24-07-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good one. Up your pointz. Please continue

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
I was attending a morning course around Clementi area. It was an old building but luckily the course room was air-conditioned. I was the youngest in the class which made me felt very out of place, but overall everyone in the class was very friendly (and annoying).

Name: Nancy (Fake Name)

Boobs: C’s (soft and a bit saggy, but still nice to caress)

Body: Slight tummy, but can see that she got workout to maintain her body, skin wise can see that she has well maintained her body with regular spa typical of those “jiak kan tang” tai tai.

BBBJ: She a bit old thinking when it came to this, she says she don’t like (sian ji puah). But she tried sucking a few minutes when I asked her (but it seems like she liked it, so that’s that)

FJ: Surprisingly even after 2 kids, she still is quite tight. (She told me that her husband and her has not been making love regularly for quite a while)

Day 1: Nothing really much happened on that day. I was able to catch a few glimpse of her valley, even though she kept on trying to hide it with her out jacket. But because I was helping her with the class (I youngest there, so need to help out) I was quite near her.

Initially I didn’t think anything about it, but as the day went by I was getting more and more horny. Firstly she looks quite decent for a lady in her 50s. Secondly, her top keep on showing her breast which was hold up by those lacy VS bra, not the kind “ah ma” wear (huge turn on). Lastly, she wore a tight knee cut dress which showed her curves at the lower part.

She drove out to have lunch, which she “jio” me to go along (she needed someone to help her carry the “prizes” for the participants. We chatted on different things such as her family, my girlfriend etc… which was getting more and more boring. But as she drove her skirt kept on moving up, and her thigh was showing. I tried to look elsewhere, but her car smelt like her perfume which made me very turn on.

I felt that she was quitter a tease, as during the whole day of the course she keeps on smiling at me, and when I look straight at her, she keeps on avoiding my eye contact. The day ended with nothing much to say for.

<If got interest than I post the rest...>
Old 24-07-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What does KC mean?
Old 24-07-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
poombeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates.
Old 25-07-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 25-07-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story. Fiction or nonfiction doesn't bother me, i just enjoy reading nice stories
Old 25-07-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 25-07-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, if got some pictures to post here, lagi better and steamy
Old 26-07-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 26-07-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
balai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for the nice updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1