The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwon910 View Post
Tried carol aka yuki, like what other bros mentioned, she is really hard to book, considered yourself lucky if you got a slot, keep trying bros, you will not regret it service wise I would rate 11/10, she is really hardworking , nuru is unforgettable !
Agree that she is very hard to book, but if you lucky to get your slot you will never regret, be patient if want to book her

I just rtm her last two day, service still as good as before, love her nuru massage and many patterns of bj, have a wonderful and unforgettable session with her too
Old 23-07-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 14
Dragro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which Donna are u referring to? SLG or LTD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintobinto View Post
Agreed, trying to get an appt with both Aini and Donna. Tried both only once last year, Aini in early 2017 and Donna in mid 2017 after Aini left. Had good experiences with both of them but pity couldn't try then again after that 1 visit each. Now that both are here at the same time can't wait to visit both again!
Old 23-07-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

Hi guys,

Be careful will chionging ml. Today my first experience.

Today book one ml and when reach the condo, I notice there is 2 guy inside the condo smoking area. So I don't care them and text my ml that I reach.

ML call me and tell me the unit number. When I went in the lift, one of the guy rush in also. Since I already press the floor number, I ask that guy which floor. He told me same. Lift reach our floor, I leave the lift and the guy never leave the lift and wait inside. So I wait near the staircase area and the lift keep close and open for about 4 times. Then the guy come out of the lift and ask my why still here, I replied him waiting for my friend to call me.

Then the guy go down to 1st floor. My ml open door and I told her cancel appointment as I feel something not right. Let's chiong safe. I won't reveal the ml, but the place is G area.

Sorry for my bad England.
Old 23-07-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
Agree that she is very hard to book, but if you lucky to get your slot you will never regret, be patient if want to book her

I just rtm her last two day, service still as good as before, love her nuru massage and many patterns of bj, have a wonderful and unforgettable session with her too
Hi bro may i know this carol/yuki is from which okt? and she does bj?
Old 23-07-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragro View Post
Which Donna are u referring to? SLG or LTD?
Last year there should only be 1 Donna which is from LTD

Last edited by GilaCow; 24-07-2018 at 07:37 AM.
Old 23-07-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
Hi bro may i know this carol/yuki is from which okt? and she does bj?
https://sglonelyguys.net/carol-massage/

carol/yuki from sglonelyguys and yes she do bj
Old 24-07-2018, 12:45 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTangOx View Post
Hi guys,

Today book one ml and when reach the condo, I notice there is 2 guy inside the condo smoking area. So I don't care them and text my ml that I reach.

ML call me and tell me the unit number. When I went in the lift, one of the guy rush in also. Since I already press the floor number, I ask that guy which floor. He told me same. Lift reach our floor, I leave the lift and the guy never leave the lift and wait inside. So I wait near the staircase area and the lift keep close and open for about 4 times. Then the guy come out of the lift and ask my why still here, I replied him waiting for my friend to call me.

Then the guy go down to 1st floor. My ml open door and I told her cancel appointment as I feel something not right. Let's chiong safe. I won't reveal the ml, but the place is G area.

I will question him who is he to ask me why am I still there?

If that fella is av, his tactics is lousy. Very likely he is intel side...

U should do the ML a favor n inform her.

Guess that condo will be raided in due time

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-07-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

Ya, once I out of the condo I call ml and advice her to change place liao. She told him gonna stop for a while and see how. I also ask her can go hotel massage for me? Haha. I guess got people staying in that condo complain, that's why will kanna this
Old 24-07-2018, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi guys,

I don't think this is AV like bro shittyass suggest but likely condo MCST members who are beginning to get suspicious that their condo is being used for short term rental or prostitution. AV don't need to wait and see unit, they'll know which unit to raid. But they will need to inform the MCST before raiding can occur, I believe.

Fact that the suspect was inside the lift waiting for you to go to the door means he knows layout of the floor and doesn't need to see where you are going. This suggests MCST trying to catch someone in the act, and then they will report to the police. In any case, the unit is compromised if the MCST suspects. They can just check CCTVs to see how frequent men are getting in, and out, of the condo. Better if each floor has cctv.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 9
p0108007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterp0108007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/carol-massage/

carol/yuki from sglonelyguys and yes she do bj
BJ capped? Tried her in e past once and yes her service is good.
Just dat used to be BBBJ in e past so wanted to check from recent experiences before booking again
Old 24-07-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 21
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroidfreak View Post
Tracy Ex YF gal is back for a short stint, providing authentic juagen and massage.

Location at west area, please pm me for contact.
All pm replied, thanks for support
Old 24-07-2018, 09:20 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
I don't think this is AV like bro shittyass suggest but likely condo MCST members who are beginning to get suspicious that their condo is being used for short term rental or prostitution. AV don't need to wait and see unit, they'll know which unit to raid. But they will need to inform the MCST before raiding can occur, I believe.

Fact that the suspect was inside the lift waiting for you to go to the door means he knows layout of the floor and doesn't need to see where you are going. This suggests MCST trying to catch someone in the act, and then they will report to the police. In any case, the unit is compromised if the MCST suspects. They can just check CCTVs to see how frequent men are getting in, and out, of the condo. Better if each floor has cctv.
Possible as well... since av is inside the condo... they can raid directly..
thanks bro

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-07-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi guys,

Is this the same place because when I visited one ML yesterday a guy asked me which floor I am going.
I think we need to be safe.
Old 24-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
daniellyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys,

Bro, if u see ppl at the lift landing. Wait a while & inform your ML. U might want to wait for them to go off b4 u go to your ML unit.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys,

almost similar thing happened to me ytd too. booked ML early in the day and all was confirmed. when i was already on my way, in fact was already nearby, i got sms to cancel appt. she mentioned something abt police going round and that she got info fm a fren.
DM ME WILL YOU

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1