The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
Unitrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: masturbation techniques

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Hows the feeling? Can rate out of 5?
But the motor is kinda noisy
Old 22-07-2018, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unitrix View Post
When really horny, I'll use my fake pussy but 'maintanence' days I like slow dry strokes while going thru SBF and when the build up is too intense, I'll use any oil available to finish off.

How abt u?
Maintenance day :confused. Care to Elaborate more ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 22-07-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Maintenance day :confused. Care to Elaborate more ?
Maintenance day to keep me undercontrol. Don't wanna go too long w/o relieving myself. For me it's either Mondays or Thurs or when horny, both. Some form of routine/schedule I have for myself. Self-control... Wanked too much way too often during younger days.
Old 22-07-2018, 03:47 AM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maintenance day to keep me undercontrol. Don't wanna go too long w/o relieving myself. For me it's either Mondays or Thurs or when horny, both. Some form of routine/schedule I have for myself. Self-control... Wanked too much way too often during younger days.
understood .
I had being using masturbator sometime back in 2004or 05 mainly starting with basic jap masturbator and fleshlight , tenga , all that stop at around 09 or 10 without continuing further , until 2 years back i came back for these toys as i had suffering from ED matters which had caused me many of the wasted FL session because of erection problem mainly due to not enough hardness and gi soft in the middle of the action .
But even then with toys , occasionally i will still go for FL session but not as many before so when the needs arise i will just grab one of those toys to get it done.

But then since Monday i got my first pills from Mens+ , there will be a change in the activities , as the pills allows me to go for session without worrying about erection hardness going soft anymore , but even i had found my holy grail , i won't be abandoned these toys anytime , i will continue to enjoy it and still got that confidence to go for freelancing , it's a good Complementary for me as i could enjoy both different things now better than before

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 22-07-2018, 03:53 AM
Samster

My toys

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 22-07-2018, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My toys

you use them on your own and you pack them nicely?
like the tight onahole on the right.
small hole.
Old 22-07-2018, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
you use them on your own and you pack them nicely?
like the tight onahole on the right.
small hole.
Yes , back in the old days 2000s i had destroy all my masturbator due to washing using soap , did not dry them off and caused nasty molds.
Problem Because lack of information on how to upkeep them after use is not many found on the net in those days compare to now , i destroyed all except for the tenga .
So this time After get back to the game and with information on how to maintenance them after use iis easier , never damaged one due to molds ever since .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 22-07-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
My toys

Wow that is a lot of toys! Btw try not to use those with vibrator, not good on ur private after prolonged use.
Good that u found a remedy for ur problem but do u always use toys?
Old 22-07-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Any idea how the ladies masturbate

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 22-07-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow that is a lot of toys! Btw try not to use those with vibrator, not good on ur private after prolonged use.
Good that u found a remedy for ur problem but do u always use toys?
I stop using masturbatør at 09 as it becoming more and more challenging for me to continues using it at home. Am starting to get worried it might be discovered by members at home so I stop it for good , i start getting back using toys when i start experiencing problems with the ED 2 years back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Any idea how the ladies masturbate
Like this

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 22-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

U the kind who stops after u evacuate or continues even when flaccid?
Old 22-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mane10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From what I know most ladies like to use toys to pleasure themselves .
Old 22-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
Libra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

buy a watermelon.

drill a hole big enough for your dick

put the watermelon and heat up in a mircowave

then put your finger in to test the temperature.

then have a wild time with the melon.

Ps. never tried before.
Old 22-07-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like this

Thank you for the picture brother. Very interesting. But is this the only way they masturbate without using toys ? Is it right to say married ladies do not need to pleasure themselves ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 22-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
oh my....your CO will think twice about applying facemask if she found out what you do with her balance stocks.

For me....just apply olive oil n wank it.....poor man's method.
After cummed on the mask pack it back in the box and let ur wife use.

Tell her upgraded mask pack.
Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1