The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snell View Post
Sorry what is DFK ???
This one I know! Deep French kiss!
You are welcome!
Old 19-05-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
amwf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I did I end up in this workplace.

Yes. Dfk is tongue kissing. An artisan pleasure.

This *tale* is a follow up to my tenant TILF and her friend Kate Middleton lookalike.

The house is quiet since the three girls are out and I can write. Kate's mum arrived last night from Bali.
T and Kate are chaperoning the mother on a TGIF night out, So that mum don't get too drunk and made a fool of herself. I am their 3am safe friend and will uber/grab them home free later.

I have been skipping work, which is easy with my acting lady manager under stress leave and my line manager still in prison. I hope you know by now that Aussie workplace is dysfunctional.

What was I up to the past couple of days?
Fucking Kate of course.
OK. The truth is. I kena fucked big time/raped by Kate.

she is really nymph hooked on oxytocin pleasure and my lady-plaything got quite sore from overuse by these 2 young energetic insatiable ladies taking turns. Kate can solidly cowgirl me for 30-40 minutes (I didn't time), dripping sweat on me. and she really like the euphoria of the big O. TILF was not into threesome.

One night
She insisted in sharing the bed with me, and Kate quietly came over and joined us, on the other side of me when T was deep aslept.
With autumn cold, and two pairs of tits warming me, I know why my grandfather had 2 wives. Shiok!

It would be perfect if one of them is blonde, but who complained having 2 angmoh brunette sexy bodies cuddling me. Ok, T had shifted her face and body away from me, pulling the duvet along. But her butt still touched me. So I had taken over half of Kate duvet. She out her face on my chest, and she is a tall girl!

This is one of those moments that I am glad I moved to Australia.

How things have changed for the better. I used to be scared of angmoh girls, then I admired them from far, not knowing how to relate and attract to them, secretly hoping to fuck them one day, then drought, later, hated them because they looked down and laughed at me. I realised that St Hilda's Girls College girls cannot be touched. One of them was so scared of me that she would not be seen with me. Maybe she was raped by an Asian man during her gap year backpacking. Outer suburbia shelias prefer their own type blokes. Some inner city latte types are more adventurous and the younger Kpop influenced types are friendly. I also get along well with MILFs, esp those who are sick of their kind. I found their weaknesses and my strengths, resulting in miderate success bedding them. I find these 2 angmoh figures very sexy. Small faces. More feminine body shapes and the the taller girl has model looks. I am on cloud nine.

Kate was running out of bedspace and soon, we were in T's king-sized bed. I hit her sex toy while lying down. She threw it on the floor and ride me. All I can think are the following

T, please don't wake up.

Kate, don't start the vocal exhilaration.

The bed don't squeak too loud. Kate can get rather vigorous in sex.

I can still go to work the next day.

Actually, there is nothing interesting to report. It would have been newsworthy if T has woken up to our sound of carnal engagement and created a drama. Beside doing bareback without wearing "cock sock", my semen factory cannot keep up "cock paste" production with Kate and T abusing my little one.
I felt like an overused gym equipment.
Once Kate finished her conquest, I slipped back to sleeping with T hoping she was unware and still deep sleeping.
I reached my workplace at 7:30am after dropping T at her workplace . By 2pm I left for home- too sleepy to continue working.

I arrived home and found Kate baking a flourless cake. Good girl, but it had a penis shape so it must be for my birthday.

I tiptoed into my bedroom and lock the door.
”Darling, is that you? I wanna come in”
Zzzzzzzzz

Last edited by amwf; 19-05-2018 at 10:35 AM.
Old 19-05-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster

Missed her so much.
Often bullied in school for her redhair, she found comfort in a kampong boy. We share something in common. We love kinky sex.

Perfect titties and bum. Perfect for kitten wear. Love stroking her tits and bums. Love to see my cockjuice flowing out of her pussy. Holding running my hands down her body.

Her cold angelic face with big bluish eyes in missionary position turn into a hot devilish sex mistress when she takes control and hold you down.

Last edited by amwf; 19-05-2018 at 10:13 AM.
Old 19-05-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 24-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
wildmank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: How I did I end up in this workplace.

Very nice recap, please continue, would love to hear more of your adventures.
Old 25-05-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Don't really like Andrea, not that she is not fuckable, but she is the only angmoh I have so far who mentioned about "pregnancy" when we are fucking raw.
(Suddenly recall my sexperience with Andrea - how times fly)
But this post has to do with OL again.

Sex nymph Kate has flown home with her mom. But she was still annoyed over her bf behaviour in Bali over the local girls. But I believe they will make up. Had much fun time with her. She was so open to different experiences. The funny thing is that she was jealous of her bj yet she stirred up such a good time with me. Did she think it is *morally* wrong, like having more than one sex partner at a time? I doubt she give much thoughts. Moral is a hated word here. These people are just illogical, just like how Australia as a country is run.

Last night rain storm was terrifying, the state emergency services were out to assist households in trouble. And somehow, I end up saving my ex colleague from certain inconvenience.

Despite the weak Telstra mobile signals, we managed to communicate her situation and I realised that I have to do something for my exlover.

(You will have to see this post to have some idea of how she look like.
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=16...&postcount=499)

I thought she has slim down a bit, she went on the 5/2 diet recommended by a colleague from Perth. I know that ex colleague as well, tall blonde athletic built beauty married to a Singaporean Indian.

It all started after her car broke down on the highway, RAC and emergency services were busy, so Super hero me to the rescue, driving carefully in the storm, avoiding fallen branches. Good thing I experienced this type of driving in Malaysia during tropical downpour, but this was a winter cold front, and my SUV shudder in the 120km gusty wind. The lane departure warning system was practically useless.

There are no street lights, but I saw her car, blinkers flashing.
Made a u turn and stopped behind her car. She waved at me from inside the car. Good girl, she followed my instructions and left a note for the police.

The moment I stepped out of the car, she did the same and bear hug me in the rain. She must be quite frightened in this weather. But she looked calm, yes of course, she is one Aussie gal. I dropped my umbrella while hugging her and the wind blew it away. (if it sound like a korean drama, so be it) but the unromantic part is when she removed her knickers to pee at the side of the road. Very urgent? luckily, there are few cars because of flooding. When I said highway, it is rural highway.

Anyway, I quickly transferred her luggage and soon, we were heading to my house for shelter. I was smart enough to prepared dry towels and hot thermos tea in the car. Even though it was cold, but it was very humid as well and I had to set the car heater down.

And she is talking non-stop in her Italian accented English and kissing my cheek as I drive slowly in the storm. This journey was going to take ages and my adrenaline was quite high. then she started removing some clothes to dry herself. Shit, she activated my sex organ. I peeked at her, she was cleaning her pussy. What is this girl up to. ( I found out later)
her flirty eyes and wet look distracted me and she used her hands to turn my head to faced the road. "Hero, please drive carefully" cue.

Italian women can be fierce. She talked too loud as well. But I can't look at her. Everytime I peek at her neh neh, she will slapped her hands in the air, indicating that her life is more important and in my hands. Drive carefully. OK OK. Bella. Una Bellissima Donna.

Once we reached my house, I asked her to take a hot shower first while I prepared some dinner. I had some tomato soup with herbs leftover, and I opened a can of mixed beans (cannellini and borlotti) and boiled some pasta and carrot separately. Just throw into the soup later.

This will be a hearty meal for her and including bread. l know her well enough because she asked me once if the chinese Dim Sum restaurant serve bread. She will want bread. I was at the same time thinking of when/how to fuck her. She will be pleased with dinner. That is foreplay.

I am not sure if any Singaporeans love curvy girls but she is big in the areas you want to touch and slim where you like a woman to be slim, plus a nice pussy to play. but I cannot help her mouth talk too much but she is a good kisser.

As she came into the kitchen, she met my TILF (tenant I fucked), and her expressive eyes said it all. "You fucked her, didn't you." l just shrugged my shoulders "still I am no Don Juan." and let the ladies intro and chat. "I smelled soup" "Tomato soup from the cafe I worked" "He added more things into the soup" "Enjoy your dinner"

I think, if there is a time when an Italian family will accept a Singapore Chinese son-in-law. This is it, when he prepared a meal for their precious sister /daughter/granddaughter/niece/cousin/aunt after saving her in a cold dark stormy night. And if the outcome of that dark stormy night is a Singapore-Italian mixed baby, they will not kill the man responsible for knocking her up.

Needless to say, she did felt wanted at that night after the warm meal and had a great time chatting with TIlF and finally, we retired to my room where we petted heavily.
I loved it when she touched my hair while kissing and I sucked her tits. So easy to access her bits but when I saw that string sticking out of her pussy, I know that something was not right. Blood hell, her Aunt Irma was visiting. No further action for the night. The End. Fin. To compensate, she gave me bodyslides and did a Spanish on my little head.

Halfway through the night, TILF opened my bedroom door, peek inside and closed it quietly when she noticed me sleeping alone in my sleeping bag on the floor and she was snoring away happily on my bed.

(My cock singing marakita because my full load not released)

I tiptoed out of my room and fuck the light out of T. Fucking T was a different experience from , example, say Kate. She was kinda starfish like and her moans were quite soft. I tend to do big actions on her to make up for the restrainted feedback. She was quite an Ah Lian type - angmoh version. A bit more cold and less class. She had a big smile on her face when sexually satisfied. Like to bury her face in my chest.
After resting and enjoying the cuddle, I returned to my bedroom and I noticed that my Bella has shifted position. Did she hear my love making with T. The bed was making some noise. The low moan?

I tested her this morning and there was no conclusion. But she left a few condoms in my sleeping bag. Can anyone help understand what that mean?

Last edited by amwf; 27-05-2018 at 02:14 AM.
Old 26-05-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 28-05-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

The few angmoh girls that I will marry.

She is now an MLIF in her 40s.
My kind of English lass.

Professor Alice Roberts

In my younger days, I search thru angmoh SW borellos for a girl like her, to satisfy my cravings.
Old 28-05-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Wow, saw the news today. This is old news, I have adult arrangements with out of town girls for more than 8 years now in Australia, and the fuck quality of the girls are getting better, except for my current TILF - starfish fuck but tight pussy and easy company, no legacy, no bad habits, no funny friends.

Also, some sex workers drive 2 hours to get to their workplace, and their workplace may not offer sleep facilities. By accommodating them, they can be rostered for work back to back.

From the news _
Landlords in the United Kingdom have taken full advantage of broke Millennials by offering “adult arrangements” for a roof over their heads. Yes, you heard this correctly, Millennials are trading sex for a place to sleep — unearthed in a new documentary by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), which provides a chilling insight into just how bad the Millennial generation has it.

BBC reporter Ellie Flynn went undercover to expose the scale of the ‘Rent For Sex’ issue in the United Kingdom, in which landlords on Craigslist are advertising “free” accommodation in exchange for sexual acts.

Last edited by amwf; 28-05-2018 at 12:00 PM.
Old 28-05-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
CheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: How I did I end up in this workplace.

Love reading your story .
Old 28-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Albicelest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy the story , please continue!
Old 02-06-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

This Jho Low guy has good taste for angmoh girls

A real Playboy spending Malaysian people money fucking beautiful women.

Is that Paris Hilton?

Miranda Kerr - not pretty to me because eyes too far apart. Lol.

For me.

After fucking too many angmoh girls, fucking Singapore girls become quite boring. Too serious. Hey, where is the fun?

It is the waking up in the morning with blonde/redhead/brunette haired girls with small faces, blue/green eyes and sharp noses, beside you. That lovely feeling.

Of course, angmoh can be very strong headed and stubborn. But you just need to push the right buttons.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
wildmank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update... more pls!
Old 04-06-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Yesterday, TILF returned from the cafe she worked and asked me if I can accommodate her Korean friend, also working in the cafe.

It was not a first time my tenant had asked me this sort of favour. but I don't operate a free charity. Should I charge airbnb style, probably she can't afford. Gumtree will advertise a bed for $50 a night as minimum.

Moreover, I find Korean women detestable. When I was lonely and abandoned in Australia by the Singapore women I loved, I turned to alcohol and prostitutes. One day, I had a rough time and seek sanctuary in an Asian massage parlour. I picked the sexiest girl with S-line figure and pout lips. She turned out to be a Korean who has no substance other than appearance. After stripping off to give me a massage and bodyslide, she disappeared at least 3 times to look for things she forget - massage oil, condoms, purse. And wasted precious time in the process. Then she commented about my rough skin biting into her finger nails - basically ruined my mood for pleasure. When I complained about her services, she started pointing out my flaws and fats. In my anger, I left, before complaining to the mamasan in charge. I was shocked to hear that the Korean owner sided her and laughed at me, while eating instant mee. I was vindicated when the joint was closed down a month later. Someone complained to the shire about them. Save me the trouble of finding closure. This incident was so etched in me that I will never pay a Korean woman for special services again. So, the question is whether I should help my TILF out, not whether I want to help the Korean. She can let me play all her holes and deep-throat me, but it is just their noveau riche attitude that need improvement.

Continue in next post
Old 04-06-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

From previous post

Thinking back .........

When I was living in another house sometime back, I was earning some cash by renting out the "granny flat". A granny flat is a small detached house at the backyard of the main house, the size of HDB studio flat, usually built later when the owner take care of his/her mother when father kicked the bucket and end up in Hevenly Pearly Gates. That is where the name granny stick. I was building my new house then.

In Singapore, chances are that you buy a readymade housing. Not so in Australia. We usually buy a piece of land from a government land agency or private developer, then get someone to design the house you want on the vacant land. Or you can choose from a standardised project house design to save on architect fees to a customed house you desire.

I like the idea of choosing whether I want single storey or two storey house, how large my bedrooms are, how to layout for multiple chillout spaces.
You can to choose how high you want your ceiling, what material for your roof, carpentry, doors and handles etc. I have my Roman fountain as well. It is actually a very fun process and by the time the house is handed over to you, you have a special satisfaction you can get buying a condo or worse, a HDB flat. I have story to tell about my "Pre-Start" which is usually performed by an attractive young woman, to relieve your pocket of money.

Her: "You want a double shower, for you and your partner"
Me: "I don't have a partner."
"Your future partner?" she blinked.
Me: "I plan to live alone"
"It is a very large house" she blinked again. This guy is loaded. She must be thinking. I can "hear" your thoughts, babe.
"You have four bedrooms ...."
she must be thinking why.
"I have visitors, interstate and overseas"
The questions became more personal.
"Powder Room?", "Theatre Room" Yes yes yes, mind blowing rooms !!! Hahaha

"You have good taste"
"A partner to complete the picture" Noticed angmoh don't use wife a lot.
"Planning any kids"
(Hey, this is no go zone, as an Aussie you should know)

--------
Example of construction timeline: https://www.wbhomes.com.au/webb-brow...ilding-process

Pre-Start is quite an intense job, taking half to full day. Because it has to cover everything before the builder start work. And thanks to CFMEU militant union, it is very expensive to make changes after the construction start. So we try to get everything right at Pre-Start.

Example
"I want an outdoor double electrical point for my Alfesco." (cost $130)
"Add Rain shower head x2" for the Master ensuite." " Add an Exhaust fan. ($80) away from the bathtub."
----------

Back to our conversation.
She said. "My parents are going to China for a tour."
"The capital Beijing before going on a river cruise"
"Going with neighbours"

Then I observed that she crossed her legs and fidgeted - is she masturbating in front of me?
She finally popped that question
"Are you looking for love."
She stared into my eyes, brownish eyes and brunette hair.
Nice tits and butt. A bit tall with curvy figure about size 10 to 12.

She reminds me of pornstar Lena Paul.
She got boyfriend type. Why is she asking (confirmed later that she has someone - not that it matters - relationships are fragile)

Where is the line of questions taking.
No doubt I had been humourous with her, but she is getting serious. Angmoh usually never that close with migrants. She did not sit completely relaxed with me because of my Singlish accent.
But I am getting better at becoming laidback.

I replied "I leave that to natural selection" and she giggled.

My mind just stripped off her clothes to look for the full bush hiding the cave. Lena Paul don't wax her pussy hair. I hope you do. I want to DATY you, sweetie pie.
I was watching her lips and not paying attention.

Suddenly my attention return to her keywords. "..... same school together. Now she is looking at dating websites"
My brain caught the word "dating".
"Who? You"
"My neighbour" She stared at me know, exasperate that I was inattentive.
"Her parents are going to China with mine"
"No they settled from Malaysia"
I told her that I am looking for a local girl. An Aussie girl.
"You're joking"
"No. I'm not. Someone like you will be perfect" I thought she blushed. But she almost fell off her chair. Why, am I that ugly?

"My boyfriend got me this job. He is a sparkie (electrician)"
My prick went down. I changed topic.
"Where were we, the soakwell footing"
..... Thanks *AMWF*, you will hear from me soon with your property specifications.

Continue next post. Feel free to ask me questions because I come from another country perspective.

Last edited by amwf; 04-06-2018 at 10:23 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1