The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
PeaceButterfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
updates later tonight
Thanks, loking forward ….
Old 21-07-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
F1Partner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic sexy story bro, will be waiting for updates
Old 21-07-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
MyEra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update too!
Old 21-07-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

After that incident with CK, he never approached Steph any more.

As for Steph, I could also tell she had started to work on Jim as both of them were going for lunch together recently.

I was still contemplating on my next target when the opportunity arose 1 week later.

Ken got it bad from Kilo during our sales meeting for having below average sales numbers. I could see that it made him very unhappy. During lunch, I caught him going off by his own and I hurried off after him.

Me: going off for lunch?

Ken: ya....

Me: Can I join you?

Ken: I am just going nearby for a quick lunch.

Me: Me too....

During lunch, he did not talk much and it was over in 10mins. He did not even get a drink. As we walked back to the office, I asked him if he was stressed because of his sales number. He just nodded grumpily.

Me: Here..... call them. They are looking for a vendor.

I handed him the same name card that CK had passed to me.

Ken: why are you giving me this?

Me: I am new here. So Kilo is still not chasing me hard and I have some other prospects. You will need this more than me.

Ken: Are you sure?

Me: go and speak to them and see what they need. It's not in the sales system yet. So Kilo would not know.

Ken: ok.... thanks...

For the remaining of the week, Ken was not in the office most of the time. In our sales meeting the following week, Kilo praised Ken for getting the new opportunity and mentioned that the project would be a quick win. CK stared at me during the meeting but he did not say anything.

Once the meeting ended, CK pulled me into the pantry.

CK: fuck. That was the opportunity I passed to you.

Me: I know.

CK: why did you pass it to Ken?

Me: I did not. I called the customer after you gave it to me. They said they are already talking to Ken and did not want to pursue their conversation with me. What do you expect me to do?

CK: shit. Then your cash flow how? I can't keep passing you opportunities. I need to survive myself.

Me: don't worry. I will sort it out....

He was not really convinced about the help I needed but he had not choice as I did not ask him for anything else.

1 week later, Ken was elated to have signed the contract with the client. Secretly, he invited me for dinner and a drink on that Friday night. He had booked a restaurant in town. It was not the most expensive one but something that was more affordable but I did not mind.

Ken: thanks mate..... very much appreciated. You know, this company, our team, the rest of them are not friendly. It's everyone for themselves. So I was surprised that you helped me.

Me: no problem.

Ken: how did you get all these leads? I am having trouble even to find one.

Me: cold calls and you need to go for networking events.

Ken: hais.... I don't like to go for those events. It looks like I got no choice but to attend in future. You know, this is my first sales job and I like this job. The commission is good. Unfortunately, I do not know alot of people and have trouble getting leads. Now I know. Thanks for the tips.

He calculated his commission for the deal and wanted to give me part of it but I refused.

Ken: why don't you want it? It's your lead actually and I am sure you will be able to close it as well.

Me: Sometimes, it's not about money. I am just glad that I am able to help you.

Ken: Steady.....

I had always thought that Ken was a quiet person, or so he seemed to be, at least in the office. His sudden chattiness was a pleasant surprise for me and I seemed to have gained his trust as he opened up himself to me.

He told me that because he had a big family who all 8 of them were staying in a 4 room flat, he had moved out to make space for everyone. He was currently staying in a rented 3 room flat in Tampines and went on to tell me how the deal was going to help him with his rental and car instalments.

Ken: You seriously don't want a split? I am ok to pass you 3/4 of it. I don't need so much anyway and just need to pay off the expenses.

Me: seriously, thanks but no need to. Keep it for your future needs.

Ken: errrmmm...ok....

He started to ask me about myself and soon, as expected in a conversation between 2 guys, he moved on to talk about girls.

Ken: I know you are unattached. Aren't you interested to find a girlfriend?

Me: interested but I don't know how to go after girls....haha....

He laughed as well and joked that he would be able to give me some pointers.

Ken: So what kind of girls do you like?

Me: I got no preference.

Ken: what turns you on? butt? legs? boobs?

Me: I am fine actually.

Ken: what about Gem? or Steph?

Me: I think Steph is pretty and nice. Gem is pretty as well and has a good figure.

Ken: yup. her boobs are quite big.

Me: errm.... ya....

Ken: Too bad you had not seen one particular top that she wore. It leaves nothing to the imagination.

CK had also mentioned this dress that Gem wore as well and he got me curious.

Me: what so special about it?

Ken: I'll tell you the next time she wears it. But then when you see her in that, you would already know even before I inform you....haha...By the way, I know a few girls in my gym that have good figure. If you want, I can try to introduce you to them.

Me: haha....no. thanks....

After dinner, he wanted to bring me to a KTV.

Ken: You got time man? Wanna go to a KTV?

Me: You know of any good ones?

Ken: nope.....

Me: then why did you ask me?!

Ken: because you do not have a girlfriend and do not want me to introduce you to any girl. So I thought I bring you to KTV. Unless you want to go to Geylang?

I literally rolled my eyes in front of him.

Me: Ken.... nope. I do not want to go KTV or Geylang. I can accompany you there but I am not going to ask for any girls.

Ken: oppss... I was thinking the same. I accompany you and you release.

Me: And I don't want to be attached now..... so, no thanks...

Ken: Not that I have anything against it, but....but do you like man? it's ok to tell me, you know.....

Me: No.... hais..... it's really fine....

Ken: but I want to try to help you. You helped me once and I need to return the favour.

Me: it's really ok....

We headed home. Although I had told him that I was not interested, I could tell that he was not convinced. After tonight, Ken had displayed another side of him. He was chatty only with selected people and there were no holds barred once he trusted you. I concluded that he seemed like a simple minded person who remained quiet in the office to protect himself from others because he was not that witty or smart.

Although he was not rich, he did not seemed to care a lot about money and had given me the impression that he lived on a month to month basis. Of course, he could be testing me at this point in time.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

I expected him to call me out over the weekend but he did not. I guessed he was busy with his girlfriend. CK also did not bother me and it gave me some time to think about how to complete my investigation.

The week passed by quickly. He did not asked me out as he was caught into the project most of the time and had even to stay back to complete the work.

Ck avoided me for fear that I may threaten him and get him to pass me another of his prospect.

Steph was in the office that morning as well and Jim occupied her with some work matters.

The remaining of the day passed uneventfully. That evening, Ken asked me out for a drink again and once more, tried to get me to a KTV or look for a FL. I rejected him outright.

That Saturday, I received a call from Ken.

Ken: hey mate. Are you at home?

Me: yes. What's up?

Ken: Do you have any programme or are you going out later?

Me: No. why?

Ken: can I bring my girlfriend to your condo for a swim?

It was an opportunity to find out more and I agreed.

At about 2pm, he texted me and told me that they were on their way. I gave him my unit number and he told me to wait at the pool for them as they will be coming separately.

As I seated myself at the pool, I saw Steph, dressed in a singlet and shorts and carrying a bag, walking towards me. I was stunned and questions flooded my mind. Ken said that he was bringing his girlfriend and Steph appeared. Was she his girl?

I got up from my seat and hurried over to her.

Me: why are you here?! are you Ken's girlfriend?!

Steph: har? wait.... wait.... I am confused. What are you talking about?

Me: ok.... why are you here?

Steph: Ken told me to come over.

me: So are you 2 dating?

She stared hard at me as if I was delirious but she continued to speak softly.

Steph: baby... are you ok?

I quickly told her what Ken told me. He was going to bring his girlfriend to my place to swim and so far, only she appeared. She laughed.

Steph: haha....no.... I am not his girlfriend or even pretend to be.... I am currently working on Jim....

Me: so are you dating Jim now?

Steph: no....

She rolled her eyes.

Me: ermm...ok....

Steph: Ken told me to come over because he said that he was meeting you. He asked me if I wanted to join you guys for a swim. Even though we see each other in the office but I had not have the chance to speak properly to you for a few weeks and i quickly agreed. I wanted to see you baby....

She softened her tone even further.

Steph: I missed you baby..... very much....

Me: I missed you too....

I wanted to hug her but we were in the open. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Ken appearing from between 2 blocks. He waved when he saw me.

Ken: hey Steph, you are early.... Are you guys not changing?

I removed my T-shirt and I was ready. He removed his as well and as expected, he had a very nice body. Steph was wearing her swimwear underneath her clothes and she just removed her outerwear. It was the first time I had seen her in bikini and to me, she was still gorgeous. The bikini accentuate the plus points of her body, bringing out her B cups, her slim waist and making her legs appeared to be lengthy.

He looked up and down her body.

Ken: wow.... you have a nice figure....

She blushed at his comments.

There was no one else around and we were the only ones in the area. As we entered the pool, I stood in the corner to accompany Steph since I knew she could not swim. Ken started to swim around the pool, leaving us alone.

Steph: so you are working on Ken. What did you find out?

Me: he doesn't seem suspicious but I just need to confirm it. Hopefully soon. What about Jim? Is he interested in you?

Steph: I don't know but he is friendly to me and we are spending some time together.

Me: Just don't fall in love with him..... that will break my heart.

She rolled her eyes.

Steph: Have more faith in me ok? I still want our money.

Just then, a fourth person appeared.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you bro pussluver for churning out updates even on weekend..
Old 22-07-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed your story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 22-07-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

It was Gem. She waved at us as she walked over. I was stunned by her dressing. She was wearing a dress pants and was very low cut and the slit on the side of her pants were so high that it almost reached her hips. Steph and I looked at each other.

Steph: Did you say that he was going to bring his girlfriend?

I nodded.

Steph: so they were together and no one knows about it....

I got out of the pool as Gem arrived at the seats where we left our belongings.

Me: Hi Gem....

Gem: Hi Keith.... Hi Steph....

She called out to Steph who was still in the pool.

Me: you and Ken.....

I pointed my fingers to Gem and then Ken who was still swimming in the pool. She giggled.

Gem: nope.... we are just friends and colleagues.

Just then Ken called out to her.

Ken: Gem, what are you waiting for?

Gem quickly went to the shower room and changed into her swimwear. Even though I had only envisioned her cleavage in my mind, I was amazed at how large her boobs were. Her green coloured bikini only accentuated them as they were squeezed tightly together. On top of that, she was not chubby. Obviously she took care of her figure as her tummy was flat and toned.

She headed for the pool and I saw Steph staring at Gem's boobs and then her own, probably feeling inferior as she was never comfortable with her own body before.

As Gem started to swim after Ken, I returned into the pool.

Steph: wow.... her boobs are huge. Mine looked puny compared to hers.

She was pouting as I turned to look at her.

Me: Don't worry, yours are the ones that I craved for.

She giggled.

Steph: hehe... that's sweet. thanks for consoling me.

Me: baby.... not every guy likes big boobs. Some prefer more manageable ones as well. CK preferred yours as well.

Steph: CK?! oh my..... I don't to feel happy that some guys prefer my boobs or I should feel disgusted....hehe....

Ken and Gem were at the other end of the pool and with my hand under the water, I pinched her butt.

Steph: ouch.... don't do that.... You are getting more and more cheeky....

She scowled.

Me: baby... I love you....

Steph: oh.... I love you too....

We were still wallowing at our end of the pool when they returned. However, as the girls did not want to get burnt under the sun, our session ended soon enough.

Although I wanted to spend more time with Steph but I felt that he will try to push me to her and that in turn, it will hamper my investigation on him.

After we washed up, we headed to the carpark. The 2 girls were in front and I pulled Ken back, making sure that we were out of ear shot from the girls.

Me: why are the girls here?

Ken: I am trying to create an opportunity for you for helping me big time.

Me: But.... I am not interested in Steph.

He smiled and nodded..

Ken: ah.... now I know your taste.....haha.....anyway, that's the dress I was talking about.

He pointed at Gem.

Ken: ok..ok... let me settle this.....

He pulled me along to catch up with the girls.

Ken: Steph, where do you stay?

Steph: oh, the condo that is next to this one....

Ken: oh.... I thought of sending you home.... but if it is the next block, do you mind to walk instead?

He said it without any tactical nous. Luckily it was my wife and she had almost no temper and was not offended. She just smiled.

Steph: Of course. Let me know in future when you have a gathering again.

With that, she went off.

Ken: Keith, can you drive your car and follow behind me?

Me: What about Gem?

Ken: She'll take my car....

Me: where are we going?

Ken: You will know later.

Old 22-07-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Unsure of what his plan was, I followed him closely behind. I could see that they were having a heated discussion in the car in front but without a bug in their car, I did not know what their conversation was about. Ken had not divulged if they were dating as he mentioned that he was bringing his girlfriend to my place but I had my suspicion.

He drove eastwards until he arrived at a car park in Tampines. I parked my car besides his and even before I got down my car, I already knew this was his place.

Ken: Let's go....

I wanted to know why he brought me to his place but I was afraid if I asked him about it, he would change his mind. I wanted to see how his place looked like. Most of the time, a person's house would be able to tell you a lot of how the person live, how the person was. I wanted to see if there were any clues.

I kept quiet as I followed them to his unit.

I felt as if I had time-travelled back to the early 2000s. His rented flat was sparse. A old wooden sofa sits in the living room and a CRT TV sits against the wall below the windows louvres.

A rattan arm chair sits in the corner just outside the kitchen, accompanied by a dated looking fan. The frame of the entrance to the kitchen was made of small ceramic tiles and at the top of the frame; it was still the arc design. A brief look into the kitchen, I could see the small yellow tiles carpeting the floor.

I knew that this was a rented place. However, it was not near the MRT station and also the place looked old and run down. I wondered why he had chosen this place.

Ken: mate, you can sit here first. Oh... and sorry, the fan is spoilt.

As I sat on the sofa, Gem went into a bedroom while Ken went into the kitchen. He came out shortly and passed me a can of beer.

Me: So are both of you dating? You said you were bringing your girlfriend along and apparently Steph is not your girlfriend. So....

He nodded.

Ken: yes.... please do not let our colleagues know.... the guidelines of the company does not allow it.

Now I understood why they were silent about it. But like Steph and myself, I was not surprise that they managed to keep their relationship a secret.

Ken: I am hungry. Are you hungry?

I looked at my watch. It was only 4pm.

Me: nope.

Ken: I realized I don't have food at home. I need to go and buy some.

Me: ok.... let's go....

Ken: It's ok.... I'll be back soon. You stay here with Gem first...

With that, he left.

While Gem was in the room, I got up and looked around, which there wasn't much to look at really. There were no magazine, no unfinished food, and nothing much I could use to find out more about him. Although the place was old but he had kept it clean.

Just then, I heard the door to the room opened and I turned to face it. Gem was standing at the doorway to the room and had already changed. However, she had changed into a tiny, lacy camisole dress. Although the interior lights from the living room were not bright and with her melons pushing against her top, I could see the darker shade of her areolas against the pink fabric. Obviously she was not wearing a bra. The hem of her skirt was above mid thighs as if she was wearing a pair of shorts but in fact, it was a skirt.

She did not come into the living room as she continued to stand there. I quickly caught myself as I was staring hard at her.

Me: errm... Gem, Ken is not around. He went out to get some food..... errm... perhaps you want to wait in the room for him?

Gem: I know.... come.... there's air-conditioned in the room. It's warm to wait out there.

Me: errm... I'm ok here....

Gem: come.....

Her last sentence was of a commanding tone. Although I did not want to go into the room with her alone, especially with her dressed like this, but it was a good opportunity for me to spot if there were were any misgivings about Ken.

I walked over and she made way for me to enter before closing the door behind her.

Old 22-07-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

With the air conditioner switched on, the room was definitely much cooler than the living room. There was a attached bathroom and I suspected that this was the masterbed room. Just like the living room, the room was sparsely furnished. There was just a bed, a large table accompanied with a study chair and a wardrobe. However, unlike the living room which was clean, this place was messy.

His office bag was on the floor and a few piles of clothes chucked around the corner. I started to walk over to the study chair but she stopped me.

Gem: Keith, the chair is spoilt. Come. Sit here at the bed....

That was the last place I wanted to be at this point in time. However, I would look foolish to be standing in the middle of the room as hesitantly, I sat down on the edge of the bed. She sat down beside me, close but not touching.

Gem: You know, Ken and I are very appreciative what you had done for us, giving him the prospect. You could have closed it on your own. Because of that, he will not only have money to pay for his expenses but it also helped to release the pressure he had from Kilo.

Me: it's nothing, really.

Gem: Ken is a very simple person and not very smart. He may not be good in speaking or also not good in his sales. However, when he received gratitude from someone, he will try to repay it.

Before I could speak, she reached out and put a hand on my thigh, very close to my groin. I brushed her hand away.

Gem: he asked me if I could help him to repay you. I agreed.

Me: no.... it's ok....

I moved a few inches away from her and she followed, maintaining the same distance between us.

Me: Gem, please don't do this....

Gem: If I did not do as I promise, he will leave me.....

Me: I am sure I could talk some sense into him.

She put a hand on my thigh again and started to stroke it. Immediately I stood up and she stood up as well. As she advanced towards me, I backed away.

I continued to back off from her until my back was against the wall. Seeing that I could retreat no further, she stopped advancing, leaving a distance of about 1 feet apart from me.

Gem: I noticed that you like to peep down my blouse. I know you are interested in my boobs.

With that, she reached out to the straps on her shoulders and pushed them off. Her dressed fell to the ground around her feet. Her breasts were beautiful and although they were very large, they did not sagged.

As per my guess, her areolas were large but they were of a very light brown colour. Her nipples were tiny compared to the area surrounding it. Unlike Steph, Gem was cleaned shaven. There was not even a speck of bristle around her pubic region.

Gem: Do you like them?

For a minute or so, she just stood there naked in front of me, like a little school girl, not covering up and letting my eyes roamed over her body. Although I looked at her body but I did not dared to move.

Suddenly she took a step forward. Before I could move, she put her hands around my waist and hugged me. I could feel the softness of her breasts as they pressed against my chest.

I tried to push her shoulders to get her away but because of the position of my hands, I had no leverage. She pushed me against the wall. Her hands quickly snaked around my neck, pulling my face downwards, before pushing her tongue into my mouth.

Once the tip of her tongue touched against mine, it was all the signals that my body needed. It reacted automatically and we started a tongue fight as if we were a pair of lovers. My hands reached up and grabbed her boobs, massaging those breasts that I had only dreamt of touching.

She started to pull me backwards towards the bed. While my hands were busy with her breasts, hers were busy unbuckling my berms. By the time we arrived at the side of the bed, both my berms and boxers were already on the floor.

I could feel her fingers wrapping around my dick as she got onto the bed. Her mouth left mine, as she moved her head downwards until she was at the same height as my cock. With our eyes locked, I watched as she slowly engulfed my helmet into her mouth.

There was no anger or resentment that I could see in her eyes as she sucked my dick hungrily. I had never gotten my dick sucked before and the feeling of warmth that I felt was very different from vaginal penetration. Furthermore, she was giving me a strong suction and unaccustomed to this feeling, my manhood started to deflate.

She could feel that as well and to encourage me, she pulled my hands down and placed it on her breasts. At the same time, she reduced the strength of her suction. Slowly, my manhood regained it stiffness again.

The blowjob did not last long as she did not want me to ejaculate so fast. still holding onto my dick, she stood up on the bed.

Gem: Keith.... suck my breasts.... suck them....

I reached out with the tip of my tongue and teased her nipple before placing my mouth over them.

Gem: ummm....umm.....

Not satisfied with this range of stimulation, she pulled my hand and placed it at her pussy. Taking her cue, I rubbed her clit a little, before inserting 2 of my fingers into her vaginal.

Gem: ohhhhh... yes......

She was already wet. In fact, very wet even before my fingers went into her hole. It was not long before she started her new request as she pushed my hand off her.

Gem: fuck me Keith.... fuck me....

She laid down on the bed in front of me and opened her legs wide. Then she placed 2 fingers on her labia and spread her lips, showing me her inner folds.

Gem: see? I am so wet....I need your cock.... please....

Without hesitation, I positioned myself over her. Immediately, I felt her hand on my cock as she guided me straight in. Even though she was tight but there was no resistance that I felt from her well lubricated pussy.

I started to fuck her.

Gem: wwwoooohhh.... wwwoooohhh.....

Her moans were loud and she voiced out what she wanted me to do.

Gem: wwwwooghhhh.... wwwoooghhhh.... harder.... faster....harder.....

I increased my tempo and she pushed her hips upwards to match mine.

Gem: I am cummmmMMMMIINNGGG.......AAAAGHHHHHH...... AGGHHHHH.......

I felt the side of her walls gripping tightly around my dick as she reached her big O and I continued to pump her. Her body quivered and I could feel her hips buckling. I could not last much longer.

I tried to pull myself out but her legs clamped behind my waist.

Me: let go! I am cumming...... let go!!!!

She did not release her legs and I shot my load into her cunt. By the time I emptied myself, she was still shivering and it was then that I realized what I had done.

As I pulled my dick out of her love hole, a big drop of my sperm emitted from her pussy.

Shocked, I quickly went to the toilet to clean myself before dressing up. When I came out of the toilet, she had cleaned herself and merely wore the camisole back. I sat beside her on the bed.

Me: I shot into you.... fuck.....

Gem: Don't worry. I'm not ovulating. Furthermore I am on the pills. Anyway, that was good. I didn't know you have such a thick girth. hehe....

she looked down at my crotch while she speak. Although I felt embarrassed, I kept quiet.

Gem: maybe next time we could do it again.

I ignored her comments and started to probe about Ken and her.

I found out that they were basically living hand to mouth. Every month, their salary would be going to their rental and good food. They literally had no savings and all their money comes from the pay they are getting. Through my probing, she confirmed that the salary was their only income.

Ken arrived home soon after and he was happy that Gem had managed to repay for my help on their behalf. I felt strange that they were speaking nonchalantly about what Gem and I had just done, even though it was the first time Gem had done it with a 3rd party. I felt strange and uncomfortable with the conversation and decided to leave his place.

AS I made my way home, I could safely conclude that these 2 were not the suspects that I was looking for. They were just too simple minded for any activities that was against the company.

That would leave us with just Jim and Kilo.

Old 22-07-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SanPulsing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! Support and camping
Old 22-07-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

After I reported to the PA that Ken and Gem were off the suspect list. I started to think about how I could work on Kilo. I knew Steph was working on Jim and I would rather be on standby and allowed her to work on it unless there was some ways that I could know what she was doing and support her on it. I just hoped that both of them would not engage in the physicality that Gem and I had done. But after what I did, I reminded myself that I had no rights to comment on that.

Back in the office, Gem and Ken still remained as 2 individuals and if they had not let me in on their secret, I would still be in the dark. Also, both of them did not treat me differently and maintained status quo as if nothing had happened.

He still asked me out for drinks sometimes and I only accepted once or twice as I wanted to focus my efforts on Kilo.

3 weeks later, the PA called me to announce that Steph had also confirmed that Jim was not suspicious. Although I was curious about what and how she found out about him, he did not share the details.

During the time that Steph was working on Jim, there was nothing that I could work on Kilo and there were no lucky breaks. He was a married man and seemed to be happy with his family, returning home every day after work and did not seemed to have any additional activities. Furthermore, he did not mingle around with the sales staffs and essentially, I had met a roadblock and unable to get a break through.

We had 2 months remaining and I informed the PA of the difficulties that we were facing. Fortunately, he said he managed to get some information on Kilo and arranged a conference call with Steph and I.

PA: I have some information on Kilo. 5 years ago, he had a fling. It was a short one and his wife did not find out about it. I am sending you the picture of the girl now. This picture was taken 5 years ago.

I looked at the picture that he sent and saw that she was a stunner.

Steph: wow.... she is very pretty....

PA: yes. but that is not the only girl. 3 years ago, he there was also another girl, also for a short time. Have a look at your phone.

Again, another stunner.

Me: Is the intel accurate? Kilo looked like a decent man.

He chuckled.

PA: can't decent man have secrets?

I thought about Gem and kept quiet.

PA: Anyway, if you noticed one thing, both girls had shoulder length hair and their figures are very similar to Steph.

I looked at the pictures again. Indeed they were. Although their features were different, but their body structure and age looked similar to Steph, including their complexion and skin tone. However, there were one main difference, in both pictures, the girls looked slutty from the way they were dressed.

Me: how did he get to know these girls since he does go to the night spots?

PA: They were photography models.

Steph: But I am not a model and had not done any modelling before.

PA: Keith, you have a photography hobby. Didn't you take photos of Steph before?

Me: I am a nature photographer. So, we did not have any session before.

PA: hmm... I don't know. The job belongs to you guys. I am just providing you information to facilitate your progress. So you have to think how you would want to work on it.

Me: ok.....

PA: anyway, I also found out that he has another hobby. He golf once a month in Johor.

Steph: again, we do not know how to golf.

PA: don't worry.... it's a driving range. So you don't need how to golf.

Steph: ok..... then.... I'll think about it.

PA: keep me updated.

Since Kilo was the last member of the sales team for us to work on and it was not going to be easy, and furthermore, we did not had much time left, the PA told us to work together.

My plan was his golfing session but unfortunately, Kilo went on 3 weeks of vacation with his family and missed the date of his golfing session for that month. His next session was just 2 weeks before our contract expiry. Even though Sara mentioned that we did not need to repay her but we had worked hard for the past 5 over months and Steph was desperate to complete the task to get the bonus.

I requested for some logistics from the PA and he made the arrangements. We knew that he spent half a day at the range and he would return home after that.

I picked Steph up at 6am. She was dressed in a tight singlet and capri pants. She wore a cap and carried a haversack along with her. Immediately we headed for the causeway to bypass the jam.

During the journey, I asked her about Jim and if they had any physical contact. She told me that he treated her like a sister as he was not into woman, so nothing happened between them. Surprised, I stopped probing her about it.

The traffic was light and by the time we arrived at JB central, it was 7am. We slowly made our way for breakfast before heading to the range.

We reached there at 9.30am. Apart from the service staffs, only 5 other people were there. Since he knew that Kilo did not know anyone there and went to the range alone, he had booked the entire range for the morning. The other 5 customers were hired hands.

We were given 2 lanes away from the one that will be allotted to Kilo. As he normally arrived at around 10am, I started to practice a little while Steph went to the ladies.

As she strutted confidentially back from the ladies, my eyes almost popped out when I saw her. She had applied makeup and had changed into a very short flared and pleated tennis skirt. The skirt was so short that almost all her thighs could be seen. My guessed was that it barely covered her bottom by an inch or so. She had also changed her top as well to a tank top with a large loose collar and the hem stopped above her navel button. I was shocked as I had never seen her dressed like this in public before but she looked like those girls in the photos, slutty.

She wore her sunglass as she approached me.

Me: baby! why is your skirt so short!?

Steph: baby....it has to be. If not, how can I get his attention? Remember the girls in the photos?

Me: yes but still it is too short! look, everyone is looking at you.

Indeed all the male staffs were looking at her lustily and the female ones had a show of distain in their eyes. Luckily all these people were hired by the PA. If not, I was sure that the police would have been called.

She ignored all their looks and spoke calmly.

Steph: Baby, look. We don't have much time left. If I can't get him interested today, we would never have another chance. We could get this done and get our payment or I could change back and walk away. Tell me your choice and I will listen to you.

She had changed since the day we met Sara. She had morphed from a woman who was shy of her body to a woman who was confident of what and who she was now. Previously, she would never had worn what she was wearing today. I considered her options for a brief moment and I knew she was right.

Steph: Quick, make your decision. He is here.

Old 23-07-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

This is the halfway point of the story.

Stay tuned for the more exciting 2nd half.

Old 23-07-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 23-07-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: The mission

Great update....

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1