The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shaqiri23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Full circle - back to the land of our ancestors...to sow the seeds

Looking forward to more updates .
Old 21-07-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
catmountainking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
balai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more nice story.
Old 21-07-2018, 11:28 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

It's quite difficult to be in control of not harboring thought of sex with her, soon she will end up enjoying yourselves.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 21-07-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 10
sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

"Starbucks?" I asked.

She cringed. "I think we've all had enough of the stuff. There's a place I found near my place where they brew their own, and the dessert is pretty good too."

My eyes lit up. "You know me best man. Let's go."

I have a real sweet tooth, something less typical among men. When I first went to China, I had a cup of bubble tea everyday for at least three months and ended up gaining a lot of weight just from all the sugar and milk.

She parked back home and we walked a few blocks to a quiet, cosy cafe owned by another young couple who did everything on their own using ingredients from all over the world. C ordered a drip coffee and a lemon tart while I got my usual latte and a cheesecake.

"This cheesecake is the BOMB! They can sell this in Singapore easily for twice the price," I gasped. It was hard to come by proper dessert in this part of China; most of the stuff is extremely mediocre. If Starbucks was something I wouldn't even touch in Singapore, I visited Starbucks almost everyday here in China; that's how bad it is sometimes.

"Try your coffee," she grinned.

I put my lips over the straw and was won over even before I started to sip; the aroma of the coffee already hit the back of my nose even before the cold latte hit my tongue. If the coffee comes through so well even in a latte, this place is a definite gem.

"Wow...you're going to find me here really often," I laughed, going back to my cheesecake.

"You want to try the lemon tart?" she quipped, pouring more boiling water into the filter paper funnel of her drip coffee.

"I'll pass," I squirmed, "I don't like sour stuff. More for pregnant women like you..."

She glared at me again. "Are you saying I'm fat?"

I thought I might have just let the bitch out of the closet. "Well...all that preparation for fertility might have added a bit here and there I guess," I wondered aloud, tilting my head slowly from side to side with a forkful of cheesecake in my mouth.

She raised her fork at me menacingly. I poured more boiling water into the funnel.

"Don't worry lah. All added where people cannot see. Still very chio," I grinned cheekily.

That seemed to push the bitch back into the closet. An enjoyable chat ensued, but the heavens didn't seem very happy. Heavy rain started to fall as we finished our coffee, and we didn't have an umbrella with us. This isn't like Singapore either, where there were sheltered walkways everywhere.

"You don't mind walking through the rain right, Singaporean?" C said. I often walk through the rain in China as it was often quite light, although it could rain for a very long time; I also told my colleagues often that rain was nothing to us, especially having served NS.

"Yeah I don't mind. You don't want to wait it out? I can go home on my own," I said.

"It's okay, I'm free anyway. My parents are out on holiday and my husband isn't around," she replied matter-of-factly, "we walk back to my place and I can send you back."

I shrugged my shoulders and agreed.

Full circle...https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=697175

Last edited by sfh2110; 22-07-2018 at 01:01 AM.
Old 21-07-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
iDSi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 21-07-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
mcuntface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS
Old 21-07-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
mariman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, please continue
Old 21-07-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
BishanMRT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBishanMRT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story bro, bookmark this thread
Old 22-07-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 10
sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

Unfortunately (well fortunately, on hindsight), the weather was not kind to us as we made our way back. It was only a few blocks, but the rain got heavier as we scampered back to her place. She lived in a gated community of mansions, where both her parents and her husband's parents lived; while Singaporeans would marvel and think of them as filthy rich, the fact is that mansions are not that expensive in China - you can easily get one for the price of a resale 4 to 5 room flat in Singapore. That said, C's family was easily within the above average income bracket.

As we stood barely sheltered at her door, I found it harder and harder to hide the hard-on I was getting. Her dress was now plastered against her body, telling me that she was wearing a thong; and that her breasts were rounder, firmer and probably juicier than I had assumed, judging by the absence of padding in her bra. I wasn't helped by the fact that my pants were plastered to me either.

Fellow boob lovers might understand a bit more; you can more or less tell how much padding or how much boob is being pushed up by looking at the type of bra, position of the bra on the body and the overall side profile of the chest.

Wiping the sweat and rain off her brow, she fumbled for her keys to the door. "We gotta dry up before I send you back, yes?" she said, unlocking her door.

"Look, I can Didi back on my own. You're already soaked through, you should dry up and get some rest before you catch a cold. Don't want your husband to come back and blame me for you getting sick," I replied before breaking out into a grin, "You're looking for an excuse to not get pregnant right!"

C rolled her eyes at me. "You think it's gonna be so easy trying to call for Didi in this weather? Besides, you gotta dry up regardless isn't it?" she said sarcastically.

"Yeah you're right. Let's dry up inside before we both die of pneumonia," I laughed.

I've been to C's house before, when she invited a few of us colleagues to her house for meals. We took off our shoes at the door and she immediately turned on the dehumidifier in the living room.

"Move that heater over to where our shoes are will you? I'll get you a towel," she shouted as she hurried up the stairs. I obeyed, moving a portable heater beside the shoe rack to dry out our wet shoes. As I turned around, a white mass hit me smack in the face, before a wave of muffled giggles broke out.

"Your towel," C giggled. She threw the towel at me as I turned. "I have good aim!"

I faked a scowl at her before proceeding to dry out my hair. C had changed into clean and dry t-shirt and shorts and sat down on the couch, drying her hair with her towel.

"What are you doing, silly? You're obviously not going to get dry with just that towel, right?" she groaned. She stood up and walked towards the stairs. "Go and get a shower. I'll get you some dry clothes."

"Why do I feel like I'm being lectured...and ordered around?" I moaned.

"I do this to my husband all the time," she chuckled as she led me to the bathroom upstairs. I followed obediently behind her, quickly realising that she wasn't wearing anything else underneath her t-shirt and shorts. I was dead sure now that she had a killer pair of assets and what my grandmother would call a pair of hips that were perfect for childbirth; and also desperate to keep the bulge in my pants under wraps.

"The toilet in the hallway doesn't have a shower, so just use the one in my room," she said nochalantly, "Go ahead while I get you some of my husband's old clothes. You two should be the same size, I think." C headed for the wardrobe, directing me to the toilet with one finger without even looking at me.

"Yes ma'am," I replied with a mock salute, making my way into the bathroom and closing the door behind me. It was a fairly spacious bathroom with plenty of shower space, and did not have much clutter; most of her stuff was at her husband's place. I took off my wet clothing and turned the water on; the feeling of a warm shower straight at your head and running down your body is extremely theraputic to me, and often what I do everytime I shower. Gives me a moment to myself, when I can empty out my mind and just feel the water running down my body. I looked down, and broke into an involuntary chuckle; my boner was going nowhere.

Just then, the door clicked open.

Full circle...https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=697175
Old 22-07-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

more more please.
Old 22-07-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 22-07-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good story!! Camping here for more bro!!
Old 22-07-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sexciting part cumming up, please continue.
Old 22-07-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for show time...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1