The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
(Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) My Course Trainer

I was attending a morning course around Clementi area. It was an old building but luckily the course room was air-conditioned. I was the youngest in the class which made me felt very out of place, but overall everyone in the class was very friendly (and annoying).

Name: Nancy (Fake Name)

Boobs: C’s (soft and a bit saggy, but still nice to caress)

Body: Slight tummy, but can see that she got workout to maintain her body, skin wise can see that she has well maintained her body with regular spa typical of those “jiak kan tang” tai tai.

BBBJ: She a bit old thinking when it came to this, she says she don’t like (sian ji puah). But she tried sucking a few minutes when I asked her (but it seems like she liked it, so that’s that)

FJ: Surprisingly even after 2 kids, she still is quite tight. (She told me that her husband and her has not been making love regularly for quite a while)

Day 1: Nothing really much happened on that day. I was able to catch a few glimpse of her valley, even though she kept on trying to hide it with her out jacket. But because I was helping her with the class (I youngest there, so need to help out) I was quite near her.

Initially I didn’t think anything about it, but as the day went by I was getting more and more horny. Firstly she looks quite decent for a lady in her 50s. Secondly, her top keep on showing her breast which was hold up by those lacy VS bra, not the kind “ah ma” wear (huge turn on). Lastly, she wore a tight knee cut dress which showed her curves at the lower part.

She drove out to have lunch, which she “jio” me to go along (she needed someone to help her carry the “prizes” for the participants. We chatted on different things such as her family, my girlfriend etc… which was getting more and more boring. But as she drove her skirt kept on moving up, and her thigh was showing. I tried to look elsewhere, but her car smelt like her perfume which made me very turn on.

I felt that she was quitter a tease, as during the whole day of the course she keeps on smiling at me, and when I look straight at her, she keeps on avoiding my eye contact. The day ended with nothing much to say for.

<If got interest than I post the rest...>
Old 23-07-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
Unitrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) My Course Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
I was attending a morning course around Clementi area. It was an old building but luckily the course room was air-conditioned. I was the youngest in the class which made me felt very out of place, but overall everyone in the class was very friendly (and annoying).

Name: Nancy (Fake Name)

Boobs: C’s (soft and a bit saggy, but still nice to caress)

Body: Slight tummy, but can see that she got workout to maintain her body, skin wise can see that she has well maintained her body with regular spa typical of those “jiak kan tang” tai tai.

BBBJ: She a bit old thinking when it came to this, she says she don’t like (sian ji puah). But she tried sucking a few minutes when I asked her (but it seems like she liked it, so that’s that)

FJ: Surprisingly even after 2 kids, she still is quite tight. (She told me that her husband and her has not been making love regularly for quite a while)

Day 1: Nothing really much happened on that day. I was able to catch a few glimpse of her valley, even though she kept on trying to hide it with her out jacket. But because I was helping her with the class (I youngest there, so need to help out) I was quite near her.

Initially I didn’t think anything about it, but as the day went by I was getting more and more horny. Firstly she looks quite decent for a lady in her 50s. Secondly, her top keep on showing her breast which was hold up by those lacy VS bra, not the kind “ah ma” wear (huge turn on). Lastly, she wore a tight knee cut dress which showed her curves at the lower part.

She drove out to have lunch, which she “jio” me to go along (she needed someone to help her carry the “prizes” for the participants. We chatted on different things such as her family, my girlfriend etc… which was getting more and more boring. But as she drove her skirt kept on moving up, and her thigh was showing. I tried to look elsewhere, but her car smelt like her perfume which made me very turn on.

I felt that she was quitter a tease, as during the whole day of the course she keeps on smiling at me, and when I look straight at her, she keeps on avoiding my eye contact. The day ended with nothing much to say for.

<If got interest than I post the rest...>
Sure got interest! Good start bro! Pitching up tent course is starting! Hahah
Old 23-07-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2nd to support TS .
Old 23-07-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

wow milf my favorite. you say you are the youngest in class? mind sharing you age range so we have a better picture?
Old 23-07-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 9
hkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

why you guys are so luncky and I never have a chance to encouter this
Old 23-07-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

<BTW: I not really very good in writting this kind of stuff, so please bear with it>

Day 2: I reached the course room earliest and waited outside near the open space room. I was damn bored so I surf SBF forum looking for the next FL to bang.

Nancy startled me by suddenly appearing from my back, but I was able to quickly hit the home button on my phone to hide the browser. We had some small chat and went into the course room.

The day went by like the first day. The only difference was she wore a one piece dress which was tight, and it has a zipper from the cleavage all the way to the skirt. She covered her top with a scarf, but surprisingly she always removed it when I was standing near her helping her with the course. I was thinking that she was trying to tease me, but I brush it aside as “where got so lucky”?

It was around 11am when she released everyone for lunch, but I stayed back a bit to help her as she said she would treat me to lunch for helping out the 2 days. That was when everything started to fall in place. I was arranging the different materials which would be need on each table and she was at her desk doing her stuff.

Suddenly I felt a bump on my butt, and I turned to look back at her. She was helping with the arrangement of the materials and we accidentally bumped into each other. She didn’t turn back but continued arranging the stuff. I stared at her back from top to her butt, and was getting a hard-on as she was bending quite low (her skirt was moving up a bit, and I was staring like a horny teenager). I shook my head and continued arranging the materials.

That was when she bumped into me again, and this time I knew it was on purpose (I moved away to another table as I thought later she say I molest her and stuff). She didn’t turn to look at me, and her skirt was way above the natural area which it can move (it really looked like someone adjusted it all the way up to slightly below the panty). I couldn’t take it anymore and hugged her from behind, with my crotch rubbing against her butt. She let out a small shriek, and turned to face me.

“I thought you were not interested!” (Nancy)

I didn’t reply her, as I was too horny. I hold her and started kissing her, while my hands were moving all over the place, squeezing her butt. She pushed me away and gestured me to stop.

“Let me lock the door first, if not later the cleaning lady will come in.” (Nacy)
My mind was in a mess and only “Ok…” came out of my mouth.

<I realised that the more I write, the more pissed it get at her, maybe got KCed>
Old 23-07-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkgcia View Post
why you guys are so luncky and I never have a chance to encouter this
I also first time kanna.
"Nancy" is like 20++ years older then me...
MILF also horny one.
Old 23-07-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 15
Browncat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrowncat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Starting a campfire .
Old 23-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Woodshake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update .
Old 23-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for writing. Uppz!
Old 23-07-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
MyEra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, thanks
Old 23-07-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

I totally couldn’t get my hands off her, as I followed her to the door. She turned the lock and I immediately grabbed her by the waist and moved her to the side of the door and started frenching her. My hand was moving around her body, squeezing her breast with the skirt on, and the other hand was groping her butt and my fingers was trying to find their way between her crack. She on the other hand had a hand in my pants while the other hand was unzipping her dress.

I started to kiss her neck and she suddenly stopped me.

“Don’t leave a mark, later my family see.” (Nancy)

I stopped, and moved my hands to unzip her dress (this is the kind of dress all ladies should wear if they want people to know that are ready to fuck – Black Dress with zipper at the front from cleavage to the end of the dress). But she stopped my hands when the zipper was about to totally unzip her dress. She pulled up her dress to reveal her black lace panties (the kind you find in VS), and her top was a black lace bra which is soft and transparent. By this time my jeans was on the floor and my dick was about to burst out of my boxers and she was rubbing it with her hands.

“Suck…” (Me), 1 simple word came out of my mouth.

She looked at me and shocked (at that time I didn’t know she rarely gave a blowjob, even to her husband) but she knelt down when I started to direct her head to my dick. She held my dick and started sucking it (got teeth, need improvement. HAHAHAHAHA…), and I held her head to move at the momentum I moved to. I tried to make her deep throat, by pushing my dick all the way into her mouth, which she started to gagged and I immediately stopped. She stared at me with blood shot eyes while my dick was still in her mouth. I gave her a “Sorry” sign, and helped her up. Before she can complain, I hold her head and started kissing her, while my other hand slowly moved to her inner thigh, before slipping my two fingers between her panties.

It was damn wet, as my finger started to rub on the clit and it slip my two fingers into her pussy. She let out a soft moan with heavy breathing, and I started to attack the breast by pushing away the bra (looks expensive, so I was careful not to spoil it). By that time I was unable to control anymore, as she was moaning louder and my dick was about to burst. I pull off her panty and picked her up by her butt to place her on the desk (the desk was fucking messy with files, folders, assessment books). She was clawing my back when I held her up, and I push open her legs to reveal her trimmed bush.

Her thighs were so soft like there were not a lot of muscles, and because of her age there were blue lines all over it. But it her pussy was trimmed properly and it looks so tasty. I immediately bent down and started eating her pussy, and fingering her. She held my head and keep on pushing it deeper into her thighs (I don’t know why I eat her pussy, maybe I too horny). After a few minutes she started to twitch, and the juices started to drip on the table.

I stood up and started to rub my dick on her pussy, coating my dick head with the juices. She pulled my wrist and kept on moving her pussy nearer to me as I was rubbing it.

“FUCK ME!” (Nancy)

<Hope i will meet her again when i go on course. Best if can become my fuck buddy>
Old 23-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Ogawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, please continue TS
Old 23-07-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
seatingduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!!
Old 23-07-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browncat View Post
Starting a campfire .
Up u bro. 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1