The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
whooi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

AP give 2 shots, one hj then one piak piak. is that a norm for others? i scared i dio KC
Old 10-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
iamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by whooi View Post
AP give 2 shots, one hj then one piak piak. is that a norm for others? i scared i dio KC

Enjoy while you can!
Old 10-08-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
FOR FUN ONLY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Which AP can give one hj then one piak piak? Can share
Old 10-08-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

brudder brudder share share leh

Quote:
Old 10-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Looks like we both kenna the bait & switch. Either that or the photos over flattered her.

Anybody can confirm if this su fei from SLG
Is the same as chanel/su fei who was here previously ? Chanel was gd with her JG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
well i visited lynn before, her pictures are definitely way slimmer than she really is. so manage your expectations bros.

her massage is hard and solid.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
grayk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any mr for mint lately
Any reco for syt
Old 11-08-2018, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanee View Post
I'm attaching this screenshot to show that I'm am not just creating a story about vulgarities thrown and zapping.

I guess my response to this was also uncalled for. But, to be honest, I don't really know much about the points system, zapping, etc. So, I was not planning to send a complaint to the administrator over this, as I didn't even know there was such a thing. More so if the one who sent it didn't leave his user name.

My point is, I use this forum to read about honest FR to make informed choices, and to contribute when I have the time. Not to collect points. And that's why I'm not even going to write about this to the administrator.

One more thing, some may see my post about hitting 100 points as bragging. Let me assure you, it is not. I merely wanted to show the unknown zapper that despite his idiotic intention, there are still many steady Bros who are supportive of people who are out there to exchange honest information.

Think about it, if I wanted to brag, 100 points is nothing. Peanuts in fact in the grander scheme of things, where many Bros have 500, 1000, or even 2000 points.

Anyway, I do not intend for this subject matter to drag on any more. This is my last post on this unfortunate subject matter.
This thread is about TCSS and massage girl, and let it be so.

if points is nothing to you , then stop talking abou it. Go to the up point thread and you can easily get our points up in no time
Old 11-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
Tianl3i has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy.info/coco-massage/
Fake or True
Any bro visited?
Old 11-08-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

looks very PSed try at your own risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tianl3i View Post

Fake or True
Any bro visited?
Old 11-08-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Fake or True
Any bro visited?
I think one bro here tried before. It was true but price at the high side. A reliable bro.... i think Jason or Javabean. Forgot liao
Old 11-08-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kinglengzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all Bros, just wondering anyone know got 2 ML by the name of Holly and Sasa r they still in Singapore? Wanted to try them after national
Day, but who knows I can no longer find them now in sgl? Any know what happen?
Old 11-08-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fake or True
Any bro visited?
Teach you how to search thread:
Go to the tab Search This Thread.

Type: “coco”

5 seconds later you get your answer:
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=38103
Old 11-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping123 View Post
I think one bro here tried before. It was true but price at the high side. A reliable bro.... i think Jason or Javabean. Forgot liao
Is ShittyAss la!!!!
Old 11-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping123 View Post
Is ShittyAss la!!!!
U looking for me ah?

She suits as FL more than ML. Too bad I not into FL.

If not she will be damm nap shot

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-08-2018, 09:32 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
if points is nothing to you , then stop talking abou it. Go to the up point thread and you can easily get our points up in no time
Hahaha bro but too often a lot of pax keep harping about the points but keep indicating it doesn't matter at all to them!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1