The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss100 View Post
It took me the better part of the day to set it up, but I considered it as one of the best investments I’d made in recent years. I’m quite the introvert, and being able to work out at home was a plus. But, that was not the top reason. I could have gotten a treadmill if working out was all I was thinking about. I chose a cross-trainer due to the way it’d make a woman’s ass bounce when she was using it, and it was meant for my wife and YS to fulfil my most perverted desires. Now that Erjie was here as well, it was almost a dream come true. I couldn’t wait for them to start using it. I placed it in the living room, so that sitting on the sofa would give me a good view of the rear of whoever was using it.

And use it they did. Once it was fully set up, the girls clamoured to use it and immediately got changed. What happened next gave me an instant hardon, that I had to hide using a pillow.

All three girls came out in yoga pants. Wifey and YS both wore loose fitting tank tops, with their black sports bra visible through the large arm holes. Erjie however, in contrast to her usual “conservative” self, came out only in a sports bra, her C cup cleavage fully visible. The girls didn’t say anything about this however, and decided amongst themselves who would go first. YS, being the youngest, got the privilege to start off first.

However, she had only started her first few steps when Erjie suddenly stepped in a spanked her bottom.

“Orh hor! U all commit fashion mistake!! Cannot wear this kind of underwear when wearing yoga pants la…”

True enough, she was probably in simple panties, as her VPL showed through her tight light blue yoga pants. Turning around to check, Wifey and YS both realised that their panties were quite visible.

“Erjie nvm la!! At home just comfortable can alr. Then you wearing thong meh???” Went my wife.

“Ya! Mature woman like me always dress appropriately,” Erjie said, doing a little spin and shaking her hips. Her VPL was not visible, although her shapely bum and the way she was shaking it made me all the harder.

“HAHA”, went YS. “Thongs are Jiefu Kor Kor’s favourite!”

“How… do you know that?” questioned Erjie.

At that moment, YS went red with embarrassment, realising she may have let the secret between us out. “Oh no la…. I realised Sanjie got a lot of thongs, must be Jiefu Kor Kor ask her to wear one…”

“Orh…. Wah you two better control yourselves ah… Ur intimate moments will affect our little girl here in a bad way!!! She’s not old enough” joked Erjie. “Eh but then, do you have anot YS? U grow up alr, time to wear big girl underwear. If don’t have we go and buy together HAHA”

With the mini crisis averted, the girls continued taking turns on the cross trainer, with the other two sitting on the sofa waiting their turn. My wife noticed my hard on, and reached her hand under the pillow to massage my cock, while I tried my best to remain nonchalant… I hope she didn’t notice that I got harder when it was Erjie’s turn to use the cross trainer, and her ass was shaking in full view. What I wouldn’t give to ram her hard from behind….
Up u bro. 😊
Old 15-07-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss100 View Post
With the mini crisis averted, the girls continued taking turns on the cross trainer, with the other two sitting on the sofa waiting their turn. My wife noticed my hard on, and reached her hand under the pillow to massage my cock, while I tried my best to remain nonchalant… I hope she didn’t notice that I got harder when it was Erjie’s turn to use the cross trainer, and her ass was shaking in full view. What I wouldn’t give to ram her hard from behind….
Good Thinking At Getting The Cross Trainer Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 15-07-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
SBUFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn good story TS, please continue...
Old 15-07-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

One more lady joining in the fun...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1