The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-07-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
Don’t really have to wait. Try texting her and you might get lucky.

I text her at 8 am this morning and manage to get a slot I want today.
Wow. Thanks!
Old 13-07-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
Can someone enliighten me who is this carrie? I searched with the search function for that name but all i found was posts in 2018?
Recently, this forum chat had been fast and furious. Need to login and read up.
Else will be very lost like what you are experiencing. Lol
Check the lonely site for her info.
Old 13-07-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
panda91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by optical88 View Post
Same thing here...I booked her yesterday but got another girl which don't look like her...After seeing your post...Went to take a look and turns out that the girl i got was Eva..Sian to the max

Not forgetting a further 60 dollars add on for extra..On top of the 100....Not complaining as my small head decide for me....
what extra u have that u need to top up 60?
Old 13-07-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by optical88 View Post
Same thing here...I booked her yesterday but got another girl which don't look like her...After seeing your post...Went to take a look and turns out that the girl i got was Eva..Sian to the max

Not forgetting a further 60 dollars add on for extra..On top of the 100....Not complaining as my small head decide for me....
Wow, seems like they are promoting a non-existent person. Really unethical, best to avoid
Old 13-07-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageLurker View Post
After u suan her, she got take out anot?
No la, she keep saying she needs to keep herself safe.
Old 13-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It’s been a good 5 months, now itchy but suddenly feel damn lost... it’s true that one can get out of touch... don’t even know who to start with now, and with all the additional checks, not sure what to expect either.
Old 13-07-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Occasionally miss chizi! Rmb someone saying she has plans to come back before all this pandamic. Any news if she still coming back after all this pandamic?
If I don't recall wrongly, she had said on her WC that she can never come back again. A real pity. Miss her wife-like GFE and BBBJ.
Old 13-07-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cherrie look nice not sure can massage
Old 13-07-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
If I don't recall wrongly, she had said on her WC that she can never come back again. A real pity. Miss her wife-like GFE and BBBJ.
She got turned away by ICA upon landing during her last visit
Old 13-07-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Even if got a confirmed booking there’s no guarantee you’d not be at the receiving end of a long waiting game at her place if a mix-up occurs..

So many variables to consider for someone who is just starting to settle down and getting her house in order..
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Yeah bros, even before i met Carrie (despite being her first customer), she mentioned she got alot of msgs and different numbers calling her.. so i can imagine how many other bros outside of this forum who didnt see my MR, tried to book her too.. even in my short 1hr with her constant msgs coming in

Maybe i guess her blurred photo gives bros a tease to try but dont give up! definitely worth a try. She also said today is very messy, so i guess at least 100 over text coming in, and 1 by 1 she check background so will take sometime.

Even i wechat her also she take few hrs to reply, so i can guess the amount of msgs coming in to her. Being new to this , i think she may not have the best time management skills too.
The funny thing is after asking multiple times for the address after she told me ok for the time I asked much earlier, and no reply even few hours nearing to the time of supposed booking, I finally texted her and said gave up, will book next time. Immediately I got a reply from her saying thank you for the support and hope to see me next time.. Anyway, I booked Tina after and got a slot. Managed to release

So she probably does monitor the text messages, maybe she does not have time to verify from the DB so could not give out the address. Hopefully she come up with a system soon. I really cannot stand the hanging there feeling, lol. At least she replied a ok, or later, r something which will give me a little confidence she has reserve that slot for me. But then again..there is always next time
Old 13-07-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
But then again..there is always next time
Yup, you definitely should try again.. I think a few experienced Bros would've already advised her on booking etiquette and whatnot..

Anyway I managed to get a confirmed slot with her.. The booking process was somewhat smoother than I expected.. Perhaps she has gotten some grasp of it..

Looking forward to try Tina out for the first time too after her..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes, kinda have that type of looks too.

So for me, Carrie's looks and body are so so, but her great service and effervescent attitude totally make the experience spot on.
indeed as we have seen plenty of prettier and better bods, it sort of fell short of expectations.
Old 13-07-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
The funny thing is after asking multiple times for the address after she told me ok for the time I asked much earlier, and no reply even few hours nearing to the time of supposed booking, I finally texted her and said gave up, will book next time. Immediately I got a reply from her saying thank you for the support and hope to see me next time.. Anyway, I booked Tina after and got a slot. Managed to release

So she probably does monitor the text messages, maybe she does not have time to verify from the DB so could not give out the address. Hopefully she come up with a system soon. I really cannot stand the hanging there feeling, lol. At least she replied a ok, or later, r something which will give me a little confidence she has reserve that slot for me. But then again..there is always next time
Well on the bright side, at least you got a reply which probably means that she’d already ran your number through their DB. Maybe it’ll make it easier for you to book her again next time! I tried texting her a few times today as well but didn’t get any reply from her. Will probably wait for a few weeks for the hype to die down before trying again... Don’t like the feeling of having unconfirmed plans haha
Old 13-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Well on the bright side, at least you got a reply which probably means that she’d already ran your number through their DB. Maybe it’ll make it easier for you to book her again next time! I tried texting her a few times today as well but didn’t get any reply from her. Will probably wait for a few weeks for the hype to die down before trying again... Don’t like the feeling of having unconfirmed plans haha
I actually got the rub of the green when I texted her..

Initially I hesitated doing so in the morning as I was afraid she's be in bed longer due to the tiring day before..

The signal came when I noticed she changed her WhatsApp profile pic a few minutes after she was using her old one.. My fingers immediately got to work and the rest is history..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-07-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I actually got the rub of the green when I texted her..

Initially I hesitated doing so in the morning as I was afraid she's be in bed longer due to the tiring day before..

The signal came when I noticed she changed her WhatsApp profile pic a few minutes after she was using her old one.. My fingers immediately got to work and the rest is history..
I texted her twice on WhatsApp and I think she most likely saw my messages as they were blue ticked but still didn’t get any reply after that. I’m guessing that she’s inundated with too many messages now and don’t have the time to check through all these numbers.

Or it could also be that I’ve got bad reviews on their DB hahah... unlikely though, since I’ve never had any trouble booking other MLs for the first time and I don’t think I’ve pissed off any ML recently lol

I’m now thinking of commando-ing this relatively newly listed ML https://sglonelyguys.live/niki-massage/ but like still kinda hesitant as the pictures are blurred out and her price is $100. Like a bit too good to be true haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1