The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GE coming

with the IPA from PM to formally designate PS as leader of the opposition, the forming of shadow cabinet is imminent.
Old 13-07-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
with the IPA from PM to formally designate PS as leader of the opposition, the forming of shadow cabinet is imminent.
I think still quite impossible. 10 WP MPs, how to form Shadow Cabinet?
Each Ministry below has multiple Statutory Boards and not sure what it does.
So many people and resource helping the Minister, WP where got same resources?

MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATION (MCI)
MINISTRY OF CULTURE, COMMUNITY AND YOUTH (MCCY)
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (MINDEF)
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION (MOE)
MINISTRY OF FINANCE (MOF)
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (MFA)
MINISTRY OF HEALTH (MOH)
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS (MHA)
MINISTRY OF LAW (MINLAW)
MINISTRY OF MANPOWER (MOM)
MINISTRY OF NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (MND)
MINISTRY OF SOCIAL AND FAMILY DEVELOPMENT (MSF)
MINISTRY OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND WATER RESOURCES (MEWR)
MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY (MTI)
MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT (MOT)
PRIME MINISTER'S OFFICE (PMO)
Old 13-07-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
not possible, all the ministers are chosen by LHL himself. you think he will chose someone from opposition to take up one of the ministries ???
Old 13-07-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Not sure what is the real reason for making this appointment. But if the opposition knows what is good for themselves, they should put aside all their differences and come together to form a single party as big as the incumbent to contest them one to one. Unity is strength. If everyone of them wants to be their own "red indian chiefs" all of them will never go far. The incumbents will always be in advantage in any three corner fights. Just an opinion only nothing more
to be or not to be: a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
I can see where you coming from. But after this GE, Opposition Parties can see voters want quality and not quantity.

DPP did not participate this GE2020. SingFirst closed down.

Smaller parties after GE2020 may close down. If bigger parties like WP and PSP cannot field enough quality candidates then walkovers might make a come back in future elections.

How many of you as voters got less than 5 or less elections left?
i think from this GE onwards, we might see even more professionals joining WP, to provide a voice closer to people's hearts as they have more first hand knowledge/experience of what is really happening on the ground, rather than cooped up in ivory towers and plan national policies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
not possible, all the ministers are chosen by LHL himself. you think he will chose someone from opposition to take up one of the ministries ???
quote from wiki: "A shadow cabinet is a group of politicians who hold a political post with their party, but whose party is not in government (that is, an opposition party). A member of the shadow cabinet is a shadow minister. The leader of a shadow cabinet is called the Leader of the Opposition.

Each minister of a Cabinet has a corresponding shadow minister. The Shadow minister provides an alternative to the minister in the government. The two of them will debate with each other on issues relating to their own area of jurisdiction."

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 13-07-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

There are too many opposition parties in sg. Those smaller parties which have lesser candidate or resource should just combine with or join bigger parties. These smaller parties (PPP, RP, SDA, SPP, NSP, PV, RDU) just send some candidates out there to contest and tend to lose. because no one know them only when near GE then appear. why waste the time? i suggest them to give up. dun contest for the sake of contesting. otherwise these smaller parties when contest in GE are just helping the incumbent to win more seats.

should let the bigger parties or more "well known" parties, like WP, PSP, SDP to contest with the incumbent then maybe got more chances to win more seat.

just my own personal thought. of course different people have different views.
Old 13-07-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
There are too many opposition parties in sg. Those smaller parties which have lesser candidate or resource should just combine with or join bigger parties. These smaller parties (PPP, RP, SDA, SPP, NSP, PV, RDU) just send some candidates out there to contest and tend to lose. because no one know them only when near GE then appear. why waste the time? i suggest them to give up. dun contest for the sake of contesting. otherwise these smaller parties when contest in GE are just helping the incumbent to win more seats.

should let the bigger parties or more "well known" parties, like WP, PSP, SDP to contest with the incumbent then maybe got more chances to win more seat.

just my own personal thought. of course different people have different views.
The only good thing about all seats contested is that the people and the incumbents themselves will have a chance to know how popular they are rather than just a walkover. Otherwise, it is just a waste of time and money for the smaller opposition parties. They should combine with the bigger ones and contest with them if they really want. They will surely lose in 3 corner contests.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post

Last edited by Continental; 13-07-2020 at 06:35 PM.
Old 13-07-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Norfolk2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i am actually sad for Chee soon juan.

after campaigning so hard, the votes are not even close...
Chee soon juan must be feeling extremely sad that jamus lim gets elected on his first try.

Becoz both CSJ and jamus, their profile both about the same, both are PHD academics, both are those jiak kantang type and both speak with ang moh accent and both seems fluent in public speaking etc.

CSJ must be feeling he spent his last 28 years in opposition politics, almost the whole of his adult life fighting for democracy in singapore, he went to jail a few times, and got bankrupt before and spent his past 20plus years living in a 3-rm hdb flat and he had contested in GEs for many times already whereas jamus(before this ge2020 he was a complete unknown to the public but yet he won on his FIRST TRY).

jamus won on his first try is like rubbing salt on CSJ's wound. CSJ has been trying for 28 years and he still cannot win. And somemore jamus's 4-member team include that raaesh khan which is bad And actually Muralli is also a relatively weak pap candidate and yet csj still cannot win

Btw, I voted for PSP. I stayed in West Coast

Last edited by Norfolk2; 13-07-2020 at 07:42 PM.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
PurpleDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norfolk2 View Post
Don't give up bro, next one will be Dr Tan's.

Consolation is you have an MP who always moan "Fook Me Hard" when bonking
Old 13-07-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Norfolk2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleDotPower View Post

Fuck you hard!
Old 13-07-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
I think still quite impossible. 10 WP MPs, how to form Shadow Cabinet?
Each Ministry below has multiple Statutory Boards and not sure what it does.
So many people and resource helping the Minister, WP where got same resources?

MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATION (MCI)
MINISTRY OF CULTURE, COMMUNITY AND YOUTH (MCCY)
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (MINDEF)
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION (MOE)
MINISTRY OF FINANCE (MOF)
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (MFA)
MINISTRY OF HEALTH (MOH)
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS (MHA)
MINISTRY OF LAW (MINLAW)
MINISTRY OF MANPOWER (MOM)
MINISTRY OF NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (MND)
MINISTRY OF SOCIAL AND FAMILY DEVELOPMENT (MSF)
MINISTRY OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND WATER RESOURCES (MEWR)
MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY (MTI)
MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT (MOT)
PRIME MINISTER'S OFFICE (PMO)
Quote:
go read up what is shadow cabinet if you do not know what it infers. 🤦‍♂️
Old 13-07-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleDotPower View Post

Hes already 80 yrs old.
Old 13-07-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They only know how to talk with no action. Have been self employed for many years and in the end I do not get the Self employed grant and I ask about it and they say the they do not make the requirements and I ask about those I know who do meet the requirements but they get and they say they do not make the rules. Really double standard. So I guess they only know how to talk but no action.
Old 14-07-2020, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

New citizens helped PAP won EC and WC.
Old 14-07-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norfolk2 View Post
Chee soon juan must be feeling extremely sad that jamus lim gets elected on his first try.

Becoz both CSJ and jamus, their profile both about the same, both are PHD academics, both are those jiak kantang type and both speak with ang moh accent and both seems fluent in public speaking etc.

CSJ must be feeling he spent his last 28 years in opposition politics, almost the whole of his adult life fighting for democracy in singapore, he went to jail a few times, and got bankrupt before and spent his past 20plus years living in a 3-rm hdb flat and he had contested in GEs for many times already whereas jamus(before this ge2020 he was a complete unknown to the public but yet he won on his FIRST TRY).

jamus won on his first try is like rubbing salt on CSJ's wound. CSJ has been trying for 28 years and he still cannot win. And somemore jamus's 4-member team include that raaesh khan which is bad And actually Muralli is also a relatively weak pap candidate and yet csj still cannot win

I wish Dr Chee can win the seat too as can see he is trying hard to get the vote from BB resident. But too bad he is not elected. I felt he should lead a GRC next time instead of SMC. Or change to contest in other SMC, not Bukit Batok. Just my own feeling (maybe wrong), it seem there are certain amount of BB resident that dun like him, whether bcos of his other past image, or they are new citizen or wadever, if this grp of resident are there in BB, Dr Chee may not be able to win at BB at all no matter how hard he try.

Of course Dr Chee still can contest in BB in future to show his sincerity there. If that the case, hope he can win next time.

The above just my own thinking. Different people can have different view.
Old 14-07-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: GE coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
New citizens helped PAP won EC and WC.
Let the PAPigs screw the new citizens ass.They vote PAPigs cause new citizens slmost all hv ptooerties overseas from their homeland, these are thr one that leeches on system , slowly when they get wat they want they wilk give up citizenship n move back or to other place n PAPigs will be screwed n it will backfired eventually
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1