The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-09-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Oh yea bro, makes sense so she can stay here working for a yr or two without worry unlike last as so called student.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Many MLs, especially those who made lots of money during their earlier visit/s, want to return to our shores because they can earn a whole lot more here, mainly because of the exchange rate. Quoting one ML who visited a few times, she said she felt particularly happy whenever she received payment, as she would look at the $100 the customer was paying as RMB 500.

Those on returning visits will try to apply for longer term passes, whatever, whichever that are available to them, as the aim is to come here to make Singapore dollars. For younger girls, they will apply for student passes; those with spa experience back home can apply for WP to work in spas; many will apply to be singers; etc. Each type of pass carries with it terms and conditions that must be fulfilled. A student pass requires minimum attendance for classes, a WP for spa requires the ML to operate at the spa, and a WP for singers require the girl to report to the KTV or nightclub X number of hours for X number of days per week.

All these girls will use the time outside schooling/working hours to take customers. Some of these MLs are known to have private arrangements with their respective employers that do not require them to report to work at all by paying a substantial fee every month to the employers, but these run the risk of the employers playing them out or cheating them. Several MLs I knew in the past had their WP cancelled unilaterally without their knowledge even though they continued to make monthly payments. By cancelling the WPs without letting the MLs know, these unscrupulous employers free up vacancies to sponsor new girls for WP application.

In instances like MOMO, by reporting to work at the spa, the girl can safeguard herself from having their WP cancelled without her knowledge.
Old 20-09-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently tried Duo Er fr slg and she also advertised at the wolf site too.
In all honesty i can say she is quite good and she is pleasant looking too.
Very friendly and massage quite ok.
Those C boobs are a nice pair and her bbbj quite good i have to say till cim.

Take care of this lady and play safe guys.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Rtm momo few times b4. V v nice girl. Spa has 11pm restriction. In a raid u may be fully clothed but if any of the other girls are caught with cd or topless u wi also up the lorry & get locked up 48hrs.

Will definitely earn less now & not any safer. Ask her for after hours private line better
Old 20-09-2018, 08:07 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Rtm momo few times b4. V v nice girl. Spa has 11pm restriction. In a raid u may be fully clothed but if any of the other girls are caught with cd or topless u wi also up the lorry & get locked up 48hrs.

Will definitely earn less now & not any safer. Ask her for after hours private line better
Totally agreed with u. That place is as worst or even more riskier as well.

As long as shop got cd. All GG one.

And u sure they have massage licence? If yes don't need to lock until so secretive.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-09-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Condo is also not safe but I think shop is riskier.. u mean customer will also up lorry?
Old 20-09-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Totally agreed with u. That place is as worst or even more riskier as well.

As long as shop got cd. All GG one.

And u sure they have massage licence? If yes don't need to lock until so secretive.
Think i know where is the place and indeed very risky n jialat one.. always got people downstairs and with all the pubs and bars there, very easy to attract unwanted attention.
Old 20-09-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

True too but care to explain wats the 11 pm restrictions?
Plan to visit her probably nx week late night if time permit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Condo is also not safe but I think shop is riskier.. u mean customer will also up lorry?
Old 20-09-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
True too but care to explain wats the 11 pm restrictions?
Plan to visit her probably nx week late night if time permit.
Mp can only operate till 11pm, that's provided the shop has the license
Old 20-09-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mp can only operate till 11pm, that's provided the shop has the license
Oh, meaning if the shop has license still they cannot operate after 11pm?
Do i get this right bro?
Old 20-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Will up the lorry if hav drugs on u or check ur ic & see u wanted for something else. If u hav cd on u better think of reason b4 u panic
Old 20-09-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Oh man, simply to say it's better not to go after 11pm then.
That being said, anytime also got risks for her new place then.
Bros, guess we hv to be safe and wary then

Quote:
Will up the lorry if hav drugs on u or check ur ic & see u wanted for something else. If u hav cd on u better think of reason b4 u panic
Old 20-09-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

I vaguely remember this ML - Vicki that she used to be fully clothed some months back. Is she still fully clothed now? Any intel to share?

https://sglonelyguy.info/vicki-massage/
Old 20-09-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
If no drug and clean record will be let off right? If never register or anyhow write particulars for unlicensed mp got problem also? Don't understand on the CD part, if mp or spa ml provide cbj or fj, will customer also up lorry during a raid? Condo leh? Don't mind me asking so many questions
Old 20-09-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh man, simply to say it's better not to go after 11pm then.
That being said, anytime also got risks for her new place then.
Bros, guess we hv to be safe and wary then
Anytime anywhere also got risk lah. How to make sure when and where is safe.. only concern for us customers is whether we will board the lorry with them
Old 20-09-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anytime anywhere also got risk lah. How to make sure when and where is safe.. only concern for us customers is whether we will board the lorry with them
Yea, true bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1