The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Anybody wants my balance martell at Club Mao? Have slightly more then half bottle left, expiring 26 Sept.
This month no time go drink haha.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
JL126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Still did not check it out yet.
Wanted go D9 but saw one mutual friend check in there so switch plans to Club Mao last night...it was like a ghost town..until closing only 5 tables.
I was not really impressed with this club since Martell cost $238...no happy hour promo price. Flower min is $50 which also not wallet friendly. Coyote overall look average, didnt spot any lookers as my taste quite high. Some have good bodies if you manage to bang them.

I dont feel like going back club Mao but i still have half bottle of Martell there.

I would probably visit Club Nexus next, heard min flower is $20. Not too sure on Martell price.
Oh D9 is the thai KTV you referring to? I went D9 recently. I feel the tables too cramp. Like back and shoulder bumping with people from next table. It's like a fight waiting to happen to the drunk gangsters. Feels like got a lot of girls though. 2 sets of thai and 1 set of viet/korean mix. Min flower is $50 too. After 11pm, 1 tower is $128, 1 tower + 1 remy martin is $228.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
JL126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
I heard this is one of the few TDs that still has $20 flower. Last time Club V6 also has $20 flower but heard now no more. Anyone can verify this?

Oriental Plaza last time has Club Nexus (Called Burberry Last Time) and Sherbet 2 at the same floor. Any idea what has replaced Sherbet 2 now?
V6 got $30 but is those flower garland. $50 onward then is banner.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL126 View Post
Oh D9 is the thai KTV you referring to? I went D9 recently. I feel the tables too cramp. Like back and shoulder bumping with people from next table. It's like a fight waiting to happen to the drunk gangsters. Feels like got a lot of girls though. 2 sets of thai and 1 set of viet/korean mix. Min flower is $50 too. After 11pm, 1 tower is $128, 1 tower + 1 remy martin is $228.
The thai ktv is Dream 22. Still have not tried it yet.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 5
maxusman9 is one of the Best!maxusman9 is one of the Best!maxusman9 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Wah the thought of Mango bring back alot memories. During my amatuer days i went there and got to know a singer on the first visit. She ask me wait for her finish work wany to go V4 and party somemore so I agreed.
I had the same fishy smell experience buying out a Thai girl from Aura in 2017 too. The smell was overwhelming. And apparently, she’s a ang pai there cos her asking price was considered high. And she was telling me during a previous stint in sg in another siam diu, the boss of that siam diu actually gave her 1k for bbbj and cim.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Lookers @ Geylang still has $10 flower
Old 04-09-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
That a thai disco?
Old 04-09-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How is hi so executive club at arab strret opposite golden landmark hitel
Old 04-09-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
Big Bang apparently is a thai ktv from what I heard. The Lord also has a few thai girls in this batch.
The Lord seems to be more of a Taiwan KTV from the LINE Contact that I had. Can anyone share some FR on this place?
Old 04-09-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
current batch cannot make it leh, and they sing isaan luk tung one.. ear pain
Old 05-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
The Lord seems to be more of a Taiwan KTV from the LINE Contact that I had. Can anyone share some FR on this place?
They started out to be mainly Taiwanese...but along the way because of feedback from customers that they are too hard to play and a bit expensive, that they added Thai and Vietnamese. Now also got some Msian/Russian as well.
Old 05-09-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
They started out to be mainly Taiwanese...but along the way because of feedback from customers that they are too hard to play and a bit expensive, that they added Thai and Vietnamese. Now also got some Msian/Russian as well.
Pure Taiwan Joint cannot make it if the taiwanese cannot play and probably tips on the higher side as compared to viets. However, if you are in Taiwan for their KTVs, they are very 'high' in playability.

Seems The Lord got the idea and started to import more types of girls to cater for every customer's needs. Their Heineken Beer Tower is a good deal to me though. Very rare see KTVs with Heineken Beer Towers.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 16
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
current batch cannot make it leh, and they sing isaan luk tung one.. ear pain
How do they look like? I haven't been there in many years. I thought it had also become a Viet joint
Old 05-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxusman9 View Post
I had the same fishy smell experience buying out a Thai girl from Aura in 2017 too. The smell was overwhelming. And apparently, she’s a ang pai there cos her asking price was considered high. And she was telling me during a previous stint in sg in another siam diu, the boss of that siam diu actually gave her 1k for bbbj and cim.
On the contuary, I will pay the girl to get lost if i encounter that smell at my current age. No longer so despo that i need to screw every willing pussy anymore. Or maybe if they have a good attitude i will tell them its smelly ask them go wash haha. I believe even for girls, they will be shy if someone tell them their cb is smelly.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
How is hi so executive club at arab strret opposite golden landmark hitel
Sounds like a mini pub if its still a thai joint
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1