The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2012, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!
Fat girls and debt

hello bros and sis,

foremost, apologies if this is not the right section for posting this.

I have noticed there seems to be strong correlation between fat girls and debt. either girls who are in debt are fat or only fat girls have debt.

has anyone noticed this and know the reasons?
Old 10-10-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: Fat girls and debt

i will beg to differ as materialism is innate in all women. those who look bad want more things to look good. those who look good want to look better.

however, goodlooking ones easier to find carrots to make them look better with the LV and pradas. not so nice ones LL buy themselves.

another key component is low self-esteem. these branded goods and high end of life make them feel confident, never mind if it is only for that moment only.

nonetheless, i hope everyone will understand u are who u are and not what u have. human are superficial by nature, me inclusive. given a choice, i rather bonk an attitude problem chiobu than a kindhearted plump girl. if no bonking allowed, i rather make friends with the latter.

people can't see deep within u (heart i mean, not body) but u can. u decide who u want to be. u know if u can afford the latest iphone or new car. differentiate needs and wants then u can lead a happier and more fulfilling life.

love yourself before anyone has the opportunity to love u.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!

in the most shallow theory...
slim girls or chiobu usually have their own 拼头 who pay for them. the guys get into debt
fat girls pay their own..........
Old 10-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 13
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japavmember View Post
in the most shallow theory...
slim girls or chiobu usually have their own 拼头 who pay for them. the guys get into debt
fat girls pay their own..........
Ha ha "spot on"....... Specially for ATB... There is a lots of uncle with CPF monies to pay for branded stuff.... You can see quite a lot of this kind of sence if you go to LV shops.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually a very sound theory...

Fat girls get into debt...and the roberts of non-fat grils get into debt...hahahaha...

But I believe you guys have reversed the cause and effect...

All girls get into debt...they all post on forums like SBF to find roberts to help pay those debts...the non-fat ones do find enough roberts to help but the fat ones get no response and need to go to court...so the end result...seems like only fat girls have debts...

But wait...does this take into consideration if the girl is attractive or not?? There ae some seriously unattractive non-fat girls out there...how they find roberts??

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 10-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maybe they use the debt as an excuse so that she can give away her body for a free fuck?

Thats what i normally think, they will find or get themselves into trouble then sure got some guys pity them and then try them out

Hmm.... sounds a bit too drama
Old 10-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyliao View Post

I have noticed there seems to be strong correlation between fat girls and debt. either girls who are in debt are fat or only fat girls have debt.

has anyone noticed this and know the reasons?

huh?? what does this have to do with that??

strong correlation?? please publish your data so that we can debate with facts !!!
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 10-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
ac171 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterac171 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post

But wait...does this take into consideration if the girl is attractive or not?? There ae some seriously unattractive non-fat girls out there...how they find roberts??

Bro, there are some roberts out there who can't think with their big head at all. As long as these unattractive non-fat girls able to satisfy these robert's small head, they can get whatever they want.

I know of this girl who is my ex-colleague. With a mere $2200 before CPF salary she can pay for her $1k rent, chiong and club every wednesday, friday saturday and cab home, eat fine dinning almost every other day (those non fine dinning days would be at restaurants), buys new balangciaga or celine bag (even more ex than some LVs) every month. She isn't even attractive nor from rich family background to began with so quite obvious there's some roberts sponsoring all these.

Read my diary where secrets revealed
The AC Diary
(Not updating until further notice)
Old 10-10-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
laksa328 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
i will beg to differ as materialism is innate in all women. those who look bad want more things to look good. those who look good want to look better.

however, goodlooking ones easier to find carrots to make them look better with the LV and pradas. not so nice ones LL buy themselves.

another key component is low self-esteem. these branded goods and high end of life make them feel confident, never mind if it is only for that moment only.

nonetheless, i hope everyone will understand u are who u are and not what u have. human are superficial by nature, me inclusive. given a choice, i rather bonk an attitude problem chiobu than a kindhearted plump girl. if no bonking allowed, i rather make friends with the latter.

people can't see deep within u (heart i mean, not body) but u can. u decide who u want to be. u know if u can afford the latest iphone or new car. differentiate needs and wants then u can lead a happier and more fulfilling life.

love yourself before anyone has the opportunity to love u.
well said dude...i used to hate myself but now im starting to love myself...upzz u
Old 10-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Some unker like bubbly character..
Too syt or skinny they don't like, bah bah one they go crazy for them.

Different folks different strokes.
Fat or thin, also like that ma..

As long as personality gum why care so much..also not your money lol

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 10-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!

Bros and sis (if any) who have replied, that post was not posted to hurt anyone's sentiments and people who wanted some proof may be do a search with fatty FL or fatty OL, and see how many come up and the reason they have given to be here.. it might also be true that those non-fatty ones don't state the reason but obviously do it to afford the lifestyle.. more than than who will pay $800 per hour unlesss you are yourself earning $30-35K a month.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 0
MaMistress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaMistress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac171 View Post
Bro, there are some roberts out there who can't think with their big head at all. As long as these unattractive non-fat girls able to satisfy these robert's small head, they can get whatever they want.

I know of this girl who is my ex-colleague. With a mere $2200 before CPF salary she can pay for her $1k rent, chiong and club every wednesday, friday saturday and cab home, eat fine dinning almost every other day (those non fine dinning days would be at restaurants), buys new balangciaga or celine bag (even more ex than some LVs) every month. She isn't even attractive nor from rich family background to began with so quite obvious there's some roberts sponsoring all these.
She has a nick in the FL Domes
Old 25-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gal12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fat girls in debt because they always pay for their bf and get cheat from them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1