The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-09-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

❤ Sheila ❤21yo SYT 36D EN Speaking KR Girl 韩国甜美少女

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=477794

Don't understand the hype about Korean, why are they charging higher and there are still chiongsters willing to fork out the extra??? Thanks goodness Sheila is still price at PRC rate. Anyway, Sheila gave me an interesting reply to my enquiry in Chinese, so I ON her on her 1st day here. She probably has some korean blood in her from her great great great grand parent. She's just a typical PRC to me. I always thought my great great great grandfather is none other than 張無忌.

As for English, she said she can read abit, but she will mostly reply back in Chinese bcos she wanted to filter out the other races. Yes she only take yellow skin, she is ok with non-Chinese speaking Chinese but not ok with Chinese speaking other races LOL.

Get the drift?
No?
LOL
there's someone in the house who can do some English lah!

Anyway the above is from her, not me.
I sms her all the way in Chinese, no phone call. Text me all the way till I reach her unit. If you can read some simple Chinese, then no problem getting to her place.

Central-East location – new condo
you need to pass thru 2 gates, and there is a security guard outside the lift.
You need to said the correct passcode to him “ Sudah makan?” LOL

There is another new girl in the house - Eva, she is so shy, very feminine look.
Sheila room does not have attached bathroom.

She was dress in this tiny denim short with heels, looks very dominant, like a SM queen. But she’s friendly and chatty, no problem breaking ice. After the usual bath alone, she whipped out the side-dish menu ………..

Overall I’ll rate the whole session 7.0/10.

High-light is her boobs and tits. More firm than soft, I squeeze very hard, really. Not likely to be false. I have mentioned recently Peace got the best shaped boobs and pink nips for sucking, but is a bit small. Well Sheila boobs is just a cup size bigger. Very nice, better than Love’s.

Her massage is more on the sensual type. Body is tight and fit.

RTM?: hmmmm …. I might return to finish my dessert.

Don’t pm me regarding her, shoot your enquiry to her.
Same for the English stuff, if you can’t type Chinese, just send simple English txt to her.

--------------------------------------------

Hazel – Shakkywayy

Many thanks to bro stiffness late night MR on Hazel, totally screw up my whole week plan LOL. I was actually planning Kerry, Candy, Yezi or Channel; then came Sheila and now Hazel whom I have made a mental note to visit even before she arrive .....

Luckily still manage to get my favourite time-slot, this is my first visit to Shakkywayy’s ML and my 2nd visit for a Juagen session.

Today I took a public bus from the west, all in less than 1 hr of travel. Place is convenient and discreet. Instructions in English are easy to follow. No, I did not get to see Irene or YF.

My experience is very similar to bro stiffness MR, including those small details like no towel in the bathroom …. etc. I purposely put on my button-fly jean so she can spend more time un-buttoning me hehehe.

Massage might not be top-notch but decent enuf. Better than most ML in the current $110 category. Only Bunny, Sab and SS can do better from my list.

Not much to say about juagen as it is only my 2nd session but she can tell I’m near my limit and will stop to let me relax …. She will alternate this pain - pleasure – plain - pleasure routine that is both torturing and pleasurable.

This is the best release I have for the past 2 months since SS left.

RTM: Already book her 2 days later, all other MLs can wait!

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 26-09-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
stereolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=macktamer;11858493]❤ Sheila ❤21yo SYT 36D EN Speaking KR Girl 韩国甜美少女

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=477794

Don't understand the hype about Korean, why are they charging higher and there are still chiongsters willing to fork out the extra??? Thanks goodness Sheila is still price at PRC rate. Anyway, Sheila gave me an interesting reply to my enquiry in Chinese, so I ON her on her 1st day here. She probably has some korean blood in her from her great great great grand parent. She's just a typical PRC to me. I always thought my great great great grandfather is none other than 張無忌.

As for English, she said she can read abit, but she will mostly reply back in Chinese bcos she wanted to filter out the other races. Yes she only take yellow skin, she is ok with non-Chinese speaking Chinese but not ok with Chinese speaking other races LOL.

Get the drift?
No?
LOL
there's someone in the house who can do some English lah!

Anyway the above is from her, not me.
I sms her all the way in Chinese, no phone call. Text me all the way till I reach her unit. If you can read some simple Chinese, then no problem getting to her place.

Central-East location – new condo
you need to pass thru 2 gates, and there is a security guard outside the lift.
You need to said the correct passcode to him “ Sudah makan?” LOL

There is another new girl in the house - Eva, she is so shy, very feminine look.
Sheila room does not have attached bathroom.

She was dress in this tiny denim short with heels, looks very dominant, like a SM queen. But she’s friendly and chatty, no problem breaking ice. After the usual bath alone, she whipped out the side-dish menu ………..

Overall I’ll rate the whole session 7.0/10.

High-light is her boobs and tits. More firm than soft, I squeeze very hard, really. Not likely to be false. I have mentioned recently Peace got the best shaped boobs and pink nips for sucking, but is a bit small. Well Sheila boobs is just a cup size bigger. Very nice, better than Love’s.

Her massage is more on the sensual type. Body is tight and fit.

RTM?: hmmmm …. I might return to finish my dessert.

Don’t pm me regarding her, shoot your enquiry to her.
Same for the English stuff, if you can’t type Chinese, just send simple English txt to her.

--------------------------------------------
i posted comment in sheila's thread saying she seems like she doesnt understand english as i sms her in simple english and she replied in mandarin saying she dont understand english. and i kena zapped for this and my posts were deleted. well done sia. goes to show how fake info provided about her is. got balls to zap, no balls to reveal yourself. upz again. your mother will be damn proud to give birth to a coward.
Old 26-09-2014, 02:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcanary View Post
Sometimes do you guys find all the info too overwhelming?Too many gems,too little time,money and sperm.Now this thread pages become too many read til blir and too many choices to choose from till in the end just grab 1 and go.

Anyone same like me?
Yup. Me lol. Too many gems, too little time and money. Sperm little not a problem haha. In the end, really sometimes is just a matter of tikam one and see if got free slot, if not try next one in list, see if got slot until one says yes!
Old 26-09-2014, 02:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Will try to catch a glimpse of irene when I visit hazel this afternoon.
maybe do her on sat.
If my one experience with Irene is anything to go by, her looks is okay, as in pretty enough, but it's what happens during the special that will be gushing. Literally lol. Will leave you to decide that applies to male, female or both haha.
Old 26-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
MR for 糖果 (rainie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
P.S. Still waiting for Bro derrickboy's MR on Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Awaiting your MR on
Candy. She looks quite gum me. Messaged her no reply.
Lotsa MRs yesterday! Good stuff... got 僵尸 hunter somemore guess this will be diluted in this sea of MRs

糖果挂了两个网, she is aka rainie so just use rainie instead to prevent confusion with the other candies...

Texted her yesterday morning, quick and proper (polite) responses; booked her immediately.

Very new apartment in the east, 15 mins walk from MRT. I parked at an adjacent street with centre broken line...

Not many residents cos it is new, pretty private location as well. Entrance to apartment via autogate, no security... there is ample parking at the apartment compound so can check with her if can park there...

She was waiting outside her apartment beckoning the moment I stepped out of the lift. Very pleasant looking, guai guai look, not sure if gnd is the word to use. Actual quite similar to pics, especially those posted under rainie:

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=476019
http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=477424

Place is clean and cosy... setting machiam syt housewife alone at home... think I watched too much jap av liao

Teasing started from the moment I stepped in, I was in the 无赖 mode yesterday and she was cheerful and responsive... relaxed atmosphere-I like

Massage was good enough for me, got check strength is enuff etc... not piano type... Sensual tickling + catbath is good coming from a seemingly guai guai girl... yes - "seemingly"... cos she is quite mischievous... some subtle dirty jokes from her etc... overall the experience kinda worked for me and I unloaded in a good time... considering I unstocked 3 days in a row prior... so not too bad...

After the session + clean up, she still got 30 mins to the next appt... so we chit chat fully clothed on her bed... then this noti gal started stroking my 2IC again, and I asked her to "be careful" I 情不自禁 again... lol...

I think she likes having the company, cos before our session she also asked me why I didn't contact her since I reached earlier-to accompany her... fact or fiction I don't care cos at least I enjoyed myself from this commando-ing selected ML

Not so good pt is that she did reply text 5 times and receive call 2 times during the session... I didn't mind so much this time round as she needed to build up her customer base; and my hands were all over her... when she was handling one of her calls

TMT

Last edited by derrickboy; 26-09-2014 at 08:22 AM. Reason: add not so good pt
Old 26-09-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kingofchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is the link to this Hazel that everyone is talking about? How come I cannot seem to find it
Old 26-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all
Re: MR for 糖果 (rainie)

Bro tks for the MR,see liao buay tahan leh but just visited Yang Yang and will MR in awhile.
Btw how long will she be here? (Hopefully her service dun go downhill after a few good MRs...)
Currently too many on my to-do and rtm list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lotsa MRs yesterday! Good stuff... got 僵尸 hunter somemore guess this will be diluted in this sea of MRs

糖果挂了两个网, she is aka rainie so just use rainie instead to prevent confusion with the other candies...

Texted her yesterday morning, quick and proper (polite) responses; booked her immediately.

Very new apartment in the east, 15 mins walk from MRT. I parked at an adjacent street with centre broken line...

Not many residents cos it is new, pretty private location as well. Entrance to apartment via autogate, no security... there is ample parking at the apartment compound so can check with her if can park there...

She was waiting outside her apartment beckoning the moment I stepped out of the lift. Very pleasant looking, guai guai look, not sure if gnd is the word to use. Actual quite similar to pics, especially those posted under rainie:

Place is clean and cosy... setting machiam syt housewife alone at home... think I watched too much jap av liao

Teasing started from the moment I stepped in, I was in the 无赖 mode yesterday and she was cheerful and responsive... relaxed atmosphere-I like

Massage was good enough for me, got check strength is enuff etc... not piano type... Sensual tickling + catbath is good coming from a seemingly guai guai girl... yes - "seemingly"... cos she is quite mischievous... some subtle dirty jokes from her etc... overall the experience kinda worked for me and I unloaded in a good time... considering I unstocked 3 days in a row prior... so not too bad...

After the session + clean up, she still got 30 mins to the next appt... so we chit chat fully clothed on her bed... then this noti gal started stroking my 2IC again, and I asked her to "be careful" I 情不自禁 again... lol...

I think she likes having the company, cos before our session she also asked me why I didn't contact her since I reached earlier-to accompany her... fact or fiction I don't care cos at least I enjoyed myself from this commando-ing selected ML

Not so good pt is that she did reply text 5 times and receive call 2 times during the session... I didn't mind so much this time round as she needed to build up her customer base; and my hands were all over her... when she was handling one of her calls
Old 26-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro you had to pm Shakyywayy for ctcs but low chance of booking her she is almost fully booked as she leaving this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofchocolate View Post
Where is the link to this Hazel that everyone is talking about? How come I cannot seem to find it
Old 26-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro tks for the MR,see liao buay tahan leh but just visited Yang Yang and will MR in awhile.
Btw how long will she be here? (Hopefully her service dun go downhill after a few good MRs...)
Currently too many on my to-do and rtm list.
1+1 bro... she still seems eager... just chatted with her this moaning.

But take note of the answering text massages and phone calls if you cannot tolerate that... or can just sound out to her... she seems quite friendly and relaxed one.

TMT
Old 26-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Ytd finally got chance to try out the very hyped Yang Yang 洋洋

Below is purely from my personal experience.
Location quite near mrt and discreet just the bloody keypad of the auto door is damm bloody loud with each keypress especially during late nite..

Bathroom is beside her room but when I reach, there is a bro using so had to wait and chit chat awhile.. Overall clean apartment shared by a few gals but not as tidy and neat as I like.

She look almost like the above pic but face abit more square but still pretty. (No flawless skin but still ok and smooth). The room is really dim so can really check out her face too much....Even so late she still maintain certain liveliness in her. Her voice abit husky which I think is due to not enough rest.

She is really petite and slim with a tight body with A cup or even AA cup not B as advertised but I am not really a boob lover so not a major factor for me~ Not as youthful or young looking as bro macktamer say but can say is still a young syt look. (Tiredness affecting her youthful look) No guilty feeling from me

Massage as per some bro say, good with some strength and will ask if need more strength but certainly not in the league of Pain or Love. Maybe I also nv ask her use full strength. She does uses the phone for awhile now and then but not excessively...Gfe is good but not at the level of Yori, can hold conversation just no surprise gfe attacks like Yori. (Speaking of Yori make me wanna go rtm her again)

Roaming is ok except really weak signal to the south. Catbath I 1st time encounter got add in suction ones. Nice feeling and special at least to me~ BBBJ is what all bros had said strong suction and with some deep throating.She only managed 10+ min hand free BBBJ before changing hand and mouth combo for 5min then change to HJ to finish me off with a CIM. Also maybe I had gonna a much longer and more powerful BBBJ from a certain FL which I shall not named as this is a ML thread....(Too much MLs and not young liao therefore need longer)

She is hardworking just that maybe she is tired as I am her last customer for the day. And also I might not recover fully from the previous super long BBBJ /FJ session...

Btw she will be here for 6 months so can slowly rtm and no need rush to try her service for those who had not tried her yet. Overall a good session with decent but not fantastic massage but anyway go there not for her massage also since she is the reign BBBJ ML queen as of now imho.

If you love BBBJ and huge boobs not a major factor for you, she is a safe bet.

P.S. Added to RTM list..... Above is just how I feel and does not mean everyone get the same just to note. I am a newbie so might not be able to hold a conversation that well and build enough chemistry in that 30-40min time frame of massaging time as the 'fun' part can't chit chat

Last edited by ssurfer987; 26-09-2014 at 12:16 PM.
Old 26-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

Ok tks bro for the info. Texting I ok as long as still had interactions when texting...

Will tried her when I recovered, bleeding dry (Wallet and body) now as new gems keep coming, good gems keep returning and ready stocks gems also need to rtm....

Quote:
1+1 bro... she still seems eager... just chatted with her this moaning.

But take note of the answering text massages and phone calls if you cannot tolerate that... or can just sound out to her... she seems quite friendly and relaxed one.
Old 26-09-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 14
sonicman369 is a name known to allsonicman369 is a name known to allsonicman369 is a name known to allsonicman369 is a name known to allsonicman369 is a name known to allsonicman369 is a name known to all

Kudos to bro derrickboy on his MR on rainie / candy. On good faith on his MR, I decide to try out rainie / candy and I'm not disappointed. In fact, very satisfied. Would UP you bro if I have power .

Call rainie/candy and I'm very fortunate to get my timeslot. But I believe she will be very hot soon.

Appearance: very pretty and sweet. With her silly long hair which I find it very smooth to touch, she is def a looker. She has the guai guai look. Moreover her height at 1.63m suit my type.
Body: good shape with good body proportion.
Massage: Good for me with reasonable strength. But not top notch. Acceptable .
Sen massage: I opt for 2 hj. She will use her soft boobs and cat bath. Very enjoyable. I'm surprise she manage to delivery the 2 hj w/o using oil on me. From that, you can sense how enjoyable for me. But note that she keep her panty on. She has complained some bro has tried to remove panty which she don't really like. Please respect her.
Location: if you know the place and walk fast, It took me only 4-5 mins to reach. Her place is new and clean which is a plus plus for me.

Dec a gem and will rtm her.

Quote:

Old 26-09-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
Oranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

had the pleasure of visiting milan earlier this wk:
http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=468206

room: nice discreet condo... big cosy room with attached bathroom

looks: kinda auntish looking

body: for someone her age, i would say she kept her figure in great shape

massage: her massage is the real deal man... good strength and knows her stuff... she would occasionally ask if everything was ok, whether if im uncomfortable, etc... whole body felt really good and relaxed after the massage

if you looking for a serious massage then she is your gal!
Old 26-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicman369 View Post
Kudos to bro derrickboy on his MR on rainie / candy. On good faith on his MR, I decide to try out rainie / candy and I'm not disappointed. In fact, very satisfied. Would UP you bro if I have power .

Call rainie/candy and I'm very fortunate to get my timeslot. But I believe she will be very hot soon.

Appearance: very pretty and sweet. With her silly long hair which I find it very smooth to touch, she is def a looker. She has the guai guai look. Moreover her height at 1.63m suit my type.
Body: good shape with good body proportion.
Massage: Good for me with reasonable strength. But not top notch. Acceptable .
Sen massage: I opt for 2 hj. She will use her soft boobs and cat bath. Very enjoyable. I'm surprise she manage to delivery the 2 hj w/o using oil on me. From that, you can sense how enjoyable for me. But note that she keep her panty on. She has complained some bro has tried to remove panty which she don't really like. Please respect her.
Location: if you know the place and walk fast, It took me only 4-5 mins to reach. Her place is new and clean which is a plus plus for me.

Dec a gem and will rtm her.
Wow bro fast leg fast hand sia... I am impressed

And yes, no oil which is good for some of us who need to prevent the Johnson baby oil smell if possible...

And bro, you meant silky long hair right?

TMT
Old 26-09-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Too many gems liao.OMG,really need to compile a list like some bros and slowly go through them 1 by 1.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1