The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 13
Kuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation OKT using fake photos again. see it before is gone.

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=443847

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itzkir...es-asianimage/

3rd photo obviously. see before is edited soon
Old 04-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
MalibuMostWante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: OKT using fake photos again. see it before is gone.

lol nice one bro.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

very vigilant. thanks for the info bro
Old 04-05-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 16
Tharax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTharax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTharax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTharax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTharax is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The forum admins should ban these mofo agents who try and con people w fake pictures. Thanks for the info bro
Old 04-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ChampagneSeduct is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros. thousand apologies about the third photo. Photo was sent without face to my agent. First and second is definitely the real photos. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding. We were previously known as plush playmates who has never cheated anyone of our customers before. Hope you guys understand our situation. Will remove the third photo asap. Happy bonking.
Old 04-05-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 13
Kuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Give you benefit of doubt because at least you came out to address this issue, but bro since you said you were previously from another agency means you not first day in this trade? Trust is very important and also self checking on your girls is also another issues if you as a agent cant even be sure which is real, we as consumer have what protection paying the $ to bonk this girl let alone if sway sway she is not what is posted in thread we risk to reject and waste time and $50 for nothing or even worst she is recycled.

I am not here to pin point anyone or to bring down any stable just hate it when we get cheated, because i was not once but twice cheated by some stable before regarding photos make my day so bad.
Old 04-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Well done bro, nice eye you have.
Old 04-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampagneSeduct View Post
Hi bros. thousand apologies about the third photo. Photo was sent without face to my agent. First and second is definitely the real photos. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding. We were previously known as plush playmates who has never cheated anyone of our customers before. Hope you guys understand our situation. Will remove the third photo asap. Happy bonking.
as agent, you are paid via commission , so you should have done some DD on your part.

this is embarassing for you . pls learn from this .
Old 04-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
narutomem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
[center]
SERENA

[SIZE="5"][I][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][COLOR="#FA5882"]Firstly, this babe here is NEW to this industry, so brothers out there, remember to handle her with care.
I am still a bit confused though. Pardon my ignorant, so is the girl new to this industry?
Old 04-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ChampagneSeduct is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutomem View Post
I am still a bit confused though. Pardon my ignorant, so is the girl new to this industry?
yes she is new
Old 04-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
real_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find better

cut the agent some slack. if its a wrong photo, he's able to admit it then so be it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1