The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-12-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamayuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/li-li-massage/

With all the positive reviews on her, I decided to make an appointment with her earlier. I left a happy man.

She was bit frightened by an earlier encounter where she saw a police car parked below her block. The poor brother before me had his session cancelled by her. Felt sorry for him... Haha

Lili is beautiful. The gf vibe she gives is really gao gao. I don't find the resemblance with Kelly Yu but she does looks great with her complexion and perfect set of teeth.

She is not for massage lover. Treat her well and she will reciprocate accordingly. Beautiful set of knockers. Will definitely return for more...
Can suck nip? So she do piano massage?
Old 12-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Seems that there have been an increase in unscrupulous middleman lately.. hmmm
Old 12-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamayuki View Post
Can suck nip? So she do piano massage?
Think the level of intimacy really depends on chemistry between you two ... for me, I had fun times with her nips. For massage... Let's just say I did not really experience it full. I ended the routine prematurely. Was impatient to move on to meassaging her.

It's hard to believe that she's new to this line. Thoroughly enjoyed the session with her.
Old 12-12-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Think the level of intimacy really depends on chemistry between you two ... for me, I had fun times with her nips. For massage... Let's just say I did not really experience it full. I ended the routine prematurely. Was impatient to move on to meassaging her.

It's hard to believe that she's new to this line. Thoroughly enjoyed the session with her.
She is those semi nude category again?
Old 13-12-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 5
James95koh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJames95koh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
anyone tried her before ?

https://sglonelyguy.org/nana-massage/
I did tried her before. Was a few months ago. She was here quite sometime already. Looks is good. Body is good. Before no painting. But allow 4g roaming. Overall was a nice session.
Old 13-12-2019, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by James95koh View Post
I did tried her before. Was a few months ago. She was here quite sometime already. Looks is good. Body is good. Before no painting. But allow 4g roaming. Overall was a nice session.
she advertise simple massage , so i assume she not suitable for bros that need a good massage more for teasing
Old 13-12-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Yesterday just tried nana she not stay alone.
Booked a session with her services not bad from the start to end. No words can describe her BBBJ skills and perfect tongue work
Old 13-12-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She also FL. Can FJ at $100 at tea site or $120 at another site.

For the guys who have tried her, I hope her $100 HJ was worth it. Lol.
Old 13-12-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ya i notice that too, but seem like she change from FL to ML
But her FL ads are still up. Why don't you assume she is the $100 FL and contact her that way. She most probably will take you on as a FL customer.
Old 13-12-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Hi guys need some help. Msged a massage lady and she told me my number is not registered. What does that mean?
Old 13-12-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.org/keke-massage/

Anyone tried? Video looks really good.
Old 13-12-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesbenny View Post
Me too. From enter to leaving total is about 35mins. This include 2 showers alone. My whole message session is probably about 25mins including hj. And I was not late for the appointment.
sounds horrible, thanks for sharing

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 13-12-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Hi guys need some help. Msged a massage lady and she told me my number is not registered. What does that mean?
Means you never register at police post lah. Register liao then can freely book.
You go massage shop also must register at front counter or it's against the law.
So online massage type now need register at police post. Just like how Netflix online also must pay 7% GST come January 2020.
Old 13-12-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/zu-er-massage/

Don't recall seeing much or any FR on her, decided to try my luck.

Location will be challenging for drivers to park, foot soldiers be prepared to walk a bit. Secluded nonetheless.

Door opened, 90% resemblance. Won't consider her very SYT, perhaps mid 20s. She looks sweet when smiling, the full body picture of her is a good representation of the real deal, both in terms of looks and figure. Not the slim and slender type but ain't fleshy. Just the right amount of meat to hug. Complexion is good, a bit of belly but not to the extent turn off.

The loose clothing can't hide her bulging pair of melons, stripped her nude and her sizeable pair immediately reminded me of Hebe's. Similar in size and shape. Boobs lovers will not be disappointed! Nipples are big but she doesn't allow prolonged fondling, citing ticklish.. didn't try suck coz busy touching her all over.

Roaming is excellent, no restrictions. Down south not clean shaven nor is a forest, just natural. Sensual is nothing to scream about, the usual nipples licking and straight to CBJ. Her mouth is not the wide type and after like 5 mins she requested to HJ.. but her BJ was done pretty well I have to say, not the slacker kind. HJ is where I felt quite impressed.. her hands and fingers are pretty skillful to twirl and jerk, it was a rather pleasurable release.

GFE is not skyhigh with me, she is not distant but just don't come across as very warm and chatty. Overall, her looks, physical attributes and playability made up for the lack of GFE.

Note: Shower area not very well kept and has a mild unfresh scent.. she stays alone so perhaps she not the hardworking area cleaning type.

RTM? No strong urge to do so. The plus point about her is she is an above average looker with solid body and offers the full range of ML services, something that many of us lamenting the current market is lacking presently. At $110 you get your $$ worth imo. To me Meng Meng still way above her. But Zhu Er can be kept as a "in case of need" option to me, simply because at $110 you can get your $$ worth, the same can't be said of many SN vanilla MLs whom are plying their trades at the moment.

Last edited by Johndick; 13-12-2019 at 01:26 PM.
Old 13-12-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
so if you opting for CIM be prepared that she might tap out..
Her ad doesn't state any CIM..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1