The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
I am ok with plastic .. as long as her standard service is still good like last time and she did not follow Camel's foot steps.
unfortunately, heard she got married and quit.
Old 13-12-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Was not at ACE.

I really hope this was not the reason for the disappearance of khun pomrakthai!
only khun pomrakthai can tell us the truth, wait for his return
Old 13-12-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
only khun pomrakthai can tell us the truth, wait for his return
Wish all the best to our legendary abang and await for his return!
Old 13-12-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Unfortunately all the gems that I've tried in the past 10 yrs all not working at Ace anymore & lost contact with them. Now digging for new gems!

Quote:
TQ for your report, never knew you tried so many good gems. do you mind to share some to us?
Old 13-12-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Sounds like my type (I've tried so many SYTs + paid all the tuition fees for the flipped cars).. She only work afternoon or night also? Any features to describe that help to better identify her? Tqtq

Quote:
recent hot cake is yomi. super chivas 18 years old, a bit chubby but very good girl, will obey most of the order. except a bit lazy.

each time she comes to ACE at noon time and operate for 4~5 hours only, and seldom need to go downstair, asked her, she usually has nearly 10 donors during her service. (reminds me of chipchip) she dont rush customer, but once finished job, she will start replying message to ask the next customer to come up. since she allow dfk, bbbj & daty. most uncle likes her and queing up for her services.
Old 13-12-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Is Maria still working at OS? From the 3 photos she's the one that made my blood go downstairs haha

Quote:
2nd one is called Maria, heard she was good, but dont know why sometime will come ACE as part timer.

(also heard she downgraded her service after she found a bf in boleh land, is this real?)
Old 13-12-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

10 yrs at Ace & OS and I'm still waiting for a WL that agree to do DFK.. Few years ago I met some that offer raw, 3P, anal.. But even they also refused to do DFK

Quote:
2 meaning,
1. global , deep french kiss.
2. local , da fei kei (handjob)
Old 14-12-2019, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
10 yrs at Ace & OS and I'm still waiting for a WL that agree to do DFK.. Few years ago I met some that offer raw, 3P, anal.. But even they also refused to do DFK
never believe what my clone shylook says unless he dares you with a bet....
Old 14-12-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sounds like my type (I've tried so many SYTs + paid all the tuition fees for the flipped cars).. She only work afternoon or night also? Any features to describe that help to better identify her? Tqtq
abit hard to describe lah, nowaday you saw me also pretent tak nampak, i want to show you also hard.
Old 14-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is Maria still working at OS? From the 3 photos she's the one that made my blood go downstairs haha
yes, i just saw her at os yesterday.
Old 15-12-2019, 03:54 AM
Samster

First test drive since July 2019
Fri 13/12, 11pm-2am
Ah Yen, popiah SYT

- age: didn't ask, looks around 28-30. been working at ace for around 3-4 months
- face: 8/10, standing at the railings for around 2 hours and not interested in the available stock, I was immediately attracted to her when she approached me
- body 7/10, average height, slim without tummy, standard SYT body, no tattoos
- headlights: 6/10, C cups, slightly saggy, erect nipples, allow playing with hands & mouth
- shower: yes, before FJ
- foreplay: 0/10 (no effort from her but she allowed me to fully explore her, so no complains from me)
- CBJ: 5/10, nothing special
- FJ: 7/10, very fuckable body, pussy quite tight

- GFE: 6/10, ok compared to other stock but far away from the good old days at Ace
Good: holding hands/waist walking upstairs and waiting for lift, same for coming downstairs. no rush from start to finish. generally friendly and smiling all the time. shower before FJ + allow licking & sucking nipples is rare nowadays
Bad: no foreplay from her, no BBBJ. mandarin communication so-so only.

- showroom 9/10: medium size room, clean, no cockroaches, dry floor, dry towel for shower (bathroom outside), clean bed (dry and no sweat smell). offered water/cola to drink. disco lighting
- test drive fee: RM80
- WIR: maybe. Still trying to find a new regular gem at Ace, she is not up to that standard
Old 16-12-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
BobBlobfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
2 meaning,
1. global , deep french kiss.
2. local , da fei kei (handjob)
Hahaha... but why would they disagree to a handjob, and why would agreeing to it make them more likely to provide a better full service?
Old 17-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went to SOS and drop in on Meng Yue yesterday around noon time. I thought so early I was the first, to my surprise there was another bro already banging her in the room. Her roommate another China FL let me in (this is a big mistake) as I met the other dude as he was wearing his shoes in the room. We looked at each other, avoided eye contact and went our ways.

Next time will ping her and wait at SOS until the coast is clear. Good thing it is nobody familiar.

All in her service is good as usual. No rush, good GFE and really sexy body.
Old 21-12-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
First test drive since July 2019
Fri 13/12, 11pm-2am
Ah Yen, popiah SYT

- age: didn't ask, looks around 28-30. been working at ace for around 3-4 months
- face: 8/10, standing at the railings for around 2 hours and not interested in the available stock, I was immediately attracted to her when she approached me
- body 7/10, average height, slim without tummy, standard SYT body, no tattoos
- headlights: 6/10, C cups, slightly saggy, erect nipples, allow playing with hands & mouth
- shower: yes, before FJ
- foreplay: 0/10 (no effort from her but she allowed me to fully explore her, so no complains from me)
- CBJ: 5/10, nothing special
- FJ: 7/10, very fuckable body, pussy quite tight

- GFE: 6/10, ok compared to other stock but far away from the good old days at Ace
Good: holding hands/waist walking upstairs and waiting for lift, same for coming downstairs. no rush from start to finish. generally friendly and smiling all the time. shower before FJ + allow licking & sucking nipples is rare nowadays
Bad: no foreplay from her, no BBBJ. mandarin communication so-so only.

- showroom 9/10: medium size room, clean, no cockroaches, dry floor, dry towel for shower (bathroom outside), clean bed (dry and no sweat smell). offered water/cola to drink. disco lighting
- test drive fee: RM80
- WIR: maybe. Still trying to find a new regular gem at Ace, she is not up to that standard
good to hear you try something good again
Old 26-12-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
htester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard one vietnam girl at richmore call mandy can speak cantonese very good service, anyone try before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1