The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
alfa28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wuxi

hi to all. I've been in WuXi for a while now, just haven't been posting for reasons of privacy

Just a few comments to a few posts

---

Hailan Yuntian
69 Renmin Road
+86 510 2731558 / 2731668
Costs 598 for full service.
Not recommended as the selection is terrible and the attitude is worse

qian hui yu chang (千惠浴场)
For those who can't find it, keep your head tilted upwards for the signboard. It's on the 7th floor, and not on the 3rd floor as previously described.
398 for full service; inclusive of assisted bath which our shanghainese brethren @ 999 have became so used to. IMO it's one of the better ones. Something else to try here is the rmb200 2hour full massage.

巴黎海(?)
that's not it; but it's at the same corner of this building. Tell the taxi driver this name and you'll get to the intersection. 青石路 & ??路. the entrance is next to an atm lobby.
598 (or 698?) for full service; supposedly have renovated with assisted bath facilities. Haven't been there since there was a chlamydia scare there not too long ago.
Selection is only so so but certainly not worth its price. Used to be one of the better ones back in '06 but have since gone down the drain.

forget about 罗马假日; it's both expensive and the women there are all in theirs 30s.

There's one more which is 398 which, for the life of me i cannot recall its name. But if you follow either 人民路 or 学前路 westwards (I cannot remember) it'll appear on your right before you hit the bridge that leads to the railway.

I've heard there's a $1000 bath @ 海阔天空 @ 锡城工运路, but i haven't tried it yet.

===

Nightclubs

For pickups, you'd definitely want to check out the old VVS bar, now renamed armani pub. All taxi drivers know it. Huge place it is.

MT Club is ok; the girls at the bar counter are friendly, even nicer when they have theme nights. I remember this time when there was a schoolgal theme night and i was quite wowed away. One of the more organized ones but if you're thinking of pick ups don't bother. haven't been to the ktv section of this bar though.

The rest of the clubs are all more or less the same; in fact apart from Armani most of the girls in the other clubs are working girls. Maseo (美索 or something like that, the pronunciation is more or less there) has a friendly manager named conch; not sure if he's the same guy whom kelvin25 talked about. Scarlet (乱世人家) sucks; foreigners love it there though.

===

hope this helps with people who are exploring wuxi. Had to take quite a few hard knocks myself when i first arrived.

imo; don't be lazy and go to shanghai!
Old 11-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Samster

Hi, please refer to this thread.

http://sbf.net.nz/interna...7427-wuxi.html
Old 12-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
greatsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,
This 海阔天空 already shut down! I have been their twice, but dont know why shut down.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatsg View Post

Bros,
This 海阔天空 already shut down! I have been their twice, but dont know why shut down.
alamak.

tallest weed gets cut down first.
Old 13-03-2008, 09:06 AM
Samster

hi,

just wondering if we have enough strength to organize a ktv session in wuxi yet?

or is it still just that handful of us?
Old 23-04-2009, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 19
strich is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstrich is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstrich is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstrich is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstrich is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wuxi, china

Any bros know any bar / pub in wuxi that can pickup meimei? or got FL lobang?
Old 23-04-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
torex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wuxi, china

Wuxi is mainly manufacturing. It is a quiet town and virtually no night life there. I'm sure there would be some sex related activity going on there but you would need help from the locals. Perhaps some SYT operators may be keen to hook up with you. Good luck.
Old 23-04-2009, 08:01 PM
Samster

strich is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstrich is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstrich is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstrich is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstrich is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thats the problem....no night life...was hoping any bros here got any lobang to into..i go there often...to visit the factory..
Old 24-04-2009, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

try the 酒吧一条街 directly opposite 金陵饭店 and Carrefour. Quite a happening place. Try the big clubs for better results..

wuxi is quite a boring place, but a very rich one at dat!
Old 25-04-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic View Post
try the 酒吧一条街 directly opposite 金陵饭店 and Carrefour. Quite a happening place. Try the big clubs for better results..

wuxi is quite a boring place, but a very rich one at dat!

thanks bro...will take a walk...as i am alone...the big clubs may not be a good option.
Old 26-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 23
kelvin25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. the clubs along that road all very friendly one la .. Try Armani, Huge place, many FL there. There are mummy there to get gals.. but u alone, then befriend the male bartender. Dun try the female bartenders.. they are damn good drinkers.

花田is a quite new club that should be happening too.

The one with most gals (which goes for angmo) is Scarlet.
Old 27-04-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin25 View Post
Bro.. the clubs along that road all very friendly one la .. Try Armani, Huge place, many FL there. There are mummy there to get gals.. but u alone, then befriend the male bartender. Dun try the female bartenders.. they are damn good drinkers.

花田is a quite new club that should be happening too.

The one with most gals (which goes for angmo) is Scarlet.
thanks bro, armani is near where? thanks for the tip on the female bartender...haha
Old 27-04-2009, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 23
kelvin25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah, u also night bird still online.
Armani is also just off a little from the stretch (opposite railway station)
If u take a cab, no cab-driver would not know that place.
Been in wuxi for 2 years, haven't met one that doesn't know.
Old 27-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

based in wuxi? dats cool bro! Cos not many sporeans base there. Had a project there last yr which lasted 8 mths, so goes there like 3 times a wk, frm SHA..
Old 27-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am very happy to find this thread with useful info provided by kind bros. Please keep it active with FRs and more info...
I'll be going to work in Wuxi sometime in June/July. The last time when I was there I didn't managed to find anything interesting...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1