The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2024, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

When i was young, my cousin and i explored each other's body. So from head to toe i have free view and touch. Come to think of it... very decent cup size. Too young to understand stuff then.
Old 19-01-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How old were u? Cousin already got boobs means teenager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
When i was young, my cousin and i explored each other's body. So from head to toe i have free view and touch. Come to think of it... very decent cup size. Too young to understand stuff then.
Old 19-01-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Nice share bro gamerzz
Just a quick one before bed time.

There's this full height mirror in Abby's room where she'll use to check herself while dressing or for makeup. Halle and I just came back from work after dinner so we went on to wash up, bathe and getting ready to wind down for the night. I'll walk pass her room on the way to the living room and kitchen. Halle was wearing a short night dress and was sitting cross legged on the floor looking into the mirror (her back towards me at an angle), removing her makeup.

The bottom of the night dress has ride up her thigh due to her sitting cross legged in front of the mirror. I was able to see her pubic area and the top of her pussy reflected in the mirror. Guess what? She's clean shaven, I see no hair totally bald and I think she doesn't even know the mirror has given her away. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a closer look but knowing she's clean shaven definitely made my night more interesting.

I did pass by a few more times to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
Old 20-01-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
How old were u? Cousin already got boobs means teenager.
still very young. think she is one of those early puberty kind.
Old 20-01-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:
still very young. think she is one of those early puberty kind.
Now family gathering awkward or not 😅
Old 20-01-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Now family gathering awkward or not 😅
Living our own lives now lor.... never see each other for years!
Old 20-01-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
song2gaochangi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
Just a quick one before bed time.

There's this full height mirror in Abby's room where she'll use to check herself while dressing or for makeup. Halle and I just came back from work after dinner so we went on to wash up, bathe and getting ready to wind down for the night. I'll walk pass her room on the way to the living room and kitchen. Halle was wearing a short night dress and was sitting cross legged on the floor looking into the mirror (her back towards me at an angle), removing her makeup.

The bottom of the night dress has ride up her thigh due to her sitting cross legged in front of the mirror. I was able to see her pubic area and the top of her pussy reflected in the mirror. Guess what? She's clean shaven, I see no hair totally bald and I think she doesn't even know the mirror has given her away. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a closer look but knowing she's clean shaven definitely made my night more interesting.

I did pass by a few more times to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
Every time you see her, the image of her pussy will keep appearing in your mind
Old 21-01-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by song2gaochangi View Post
Every time you see her, the image of her pussy will keep appearing in your mind
I wouldn't say I had a good look at her details but it's just interesting to know a person better.
Old 22-01-2024, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Just had a 1 sec encounter today when we had a gathering from my wife side

One of her cousins had a baby and we were at the table making small chat. A moment the baby was just seemingly doing nibbling actions near the boob area and the next time I turned to look at her, her baby was already sucking on an open boob...

Honestly I did not expect it to happen as there were still a few people around but maybe she felt its a natural thing and it's family so she just allowed her kid to have a quick suck. No surprises that I could not see a nipple but certainly a surprising moment to me, and a while that I had seen an open boob...haha

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 23-01-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I had similar experience when I was young but not with cousin. It was at this aunty's house where I was sent there by my parents as they had to work so this aunty is like a baby sitter so there were others in the house as well. This lasted from when I was in primary school to when I was in early secondary school. There were 3 girls, 2 were sisters and another 1 was alone. One of the girls initiated to play some showing private parts game and it started just between me and her where she show her pussy to me and I show her my cock. She was quite interested to see my cock and always wanted to see it so we always exchange seeing each other privates. She had some nice young boobs too so after that she also showed me her boobs and one day she say she wanted to touch my cock and I let her touch then she also let me touch her boobs and pussy. Now thinking back, I was more shy than her and she was always the one who initiated it.
Old 23-01-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
I had similar experience when I was young but not with cousin.
Those were the years where we were still very innocent right????
Not exposed to the real world yet. LOL!

Different people "matures" at different age. I still remember during army my platoon mate don't know what is masturbation. I also remember my neighbour who is in upper primary came to my house ask me want to masturbate together or not (which i firmly rejected )?

Nowadays, when my inlaws (mum and sisters in law) stay over at my place i have plenty of no bra zaogeng incidents from everyone but im now just so immune to it and don't bother.
Old 23-01-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Different people "matures" at different age. I still remember during army my platoon mate don't know what is masturbation. I also remember my neighbour who is in upper primary came to my house ask me want to masturbate together or not (which i firmly rejected )?

Nowadays, when my inlaws (mum and sisters in law) stay over at my place i have plenty of no bra zaogeng incidents from everyone but im now just so immune to it and don't bother.
That's typical for most of us. When do called family members, be it wife, gf or their siblings, when bra less, nip slip or even ZG in terms of pussy might not cause much commotion. However, if its someone that does not belong to this group then we will be so gian.
When I was in Primary 5, one of my neighbours who's probably a couple of years younger, once came to my house. For some strange reason I couldn't remember, we tried kissing each other on the lips in the bedroom. I vaguely remembered I might have an erection, but back then didn't understand what's that. Neither did she.
Unlike the youngsters today who are exposed earlier to all these, also, having earlier puberty makes things more complicated. Plenty of reports of them in their early teens already have sex or pregnant.
Old 23-01-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
johnbasslutsis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
One of the girls initiated to play some showing private parts game and it started just between me and her where she show her pussy to me and I show her my cock. She was quite interested to see my cock and always wanted to see it so we always exchange seeing each other privates. She had some nice young boobs too so after that she also showed me her boobs and one day she say she wanted to touch my cock and I let her touch then she also let me touch her boobs and pussy. Now thinking back, I was more shy than her and she was always the one who initiated it.
How old were you at that time, old enough to have erection?
Old 24-01-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11056 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Reminded me of cousins during childhood days, probably lower primary level when this happened. We were close as always played together so 1 day we got bored and played doctor and patient Can't recall whose idea was that.

When it was my turn to be doctor, the patient (1 at a time) would have to strip naked for examination inside a locked bedroom. I recalled exploring their (2 girls) bare and clean pussies and assholes, touching and sniffing. Can't recall if they explored my undeveloped dick

At that time I could only feel very excited when exploring, haven't develop the horny feelings
Old 24-01-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Ya my 2 sister in law also always braless. After awhile it's just seeing the same boobs again but once in awhile when horny still got the thrill.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1