The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WingWing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Risk of STD?

Recently I had sex with a FL, being my first time. The condoms I bought were too small for me, took awhile to slot it in. Any risk of it breaking? Hope bros here can help
Old 23-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Re: Risk of STD?

The answer is clearest if you simply go to the source to find out if she's infectious. Wearing condom too tight shouldn't be a problem because the film of latex is ridiculously flexible. Have you blown a balloon with it? It shouldn't tear but if it was worn improperly, then its a different question.
Old 23-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Risk of STD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingWing View Post
Recently I had sex with a FL, being my first time. The condoms I bought were too small for me, took awhile to slot it in. Any risk of it breaking? Hope bros here can help
U'll knw 3 months later if your FL give u a call asking u if u can b ONE of the bb father
Old 23-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Risk of STD?

Bro WingWing... always get the correct size raincoat 4 hotdog...
if not, u may end up w/raincoat slip off, or torn raincoat, or suffocated hotdog...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1