The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=unfit;18315442]Wow chief you got intercourse records

General, that was my 1st and 2nd time cheong GL. How can i forgot, lol. Not considered even a proper cheong because dare not to have sex, painting and frenching, only HJ , CBJ and rubbing of dick on their adominal,and suck their nipples, knn, si bei lau kui !

They teased me and appeared wanting to raw me but i stopped them.Throughout the session, though had great fun but they kept teasing me and i was quite worried they would rape me (raw me) if i was not alert.

I became horny at young age.

Between 1995 to 2012, usually in many HCs to satisfy my lusty needs.Sometimes HJ, CBJ. After 2002, usually sex with 3, 4 condoms.No frenching, no painting , lol. Visited Jalan Sultan and Goldenmile HCs quite often in the 90s.

Really missed the dragon spa, Executive ...spa at Mirina, makan steamboat with cheonging friends after the happy hours.

That time anyhow filled in IC numbers (stupid act) but luckily never get caught ....gone are those wonderful days.

Still remembered in 1999 late Jan, could not resist the horny temptation, bonked two pretty malaysian girls within 3 hrs at Mirina.1st girl got aroused super easily. Bonking her in diggie had to keep wiping the dripping cunt juices. Bonked her for 30 mins but ccould not eject as super slippery. Till now, i still had not met any girls able to ooze so much cunt juices. Super horny and she cummed a few times. She was booked by others and no choice asked counter for 2nd girl. Also very pretty with tight cunt. Bonked her till she was in pain then ejected. I put on 4 condoms in both sessions. Then went for body check up 1 and 3 months later, wtf ....lol.

My 3rd visit to GL was in Mar 2013. Because going HC was more discrete than going GL, feeling more secured.Still remembered encountered a pretty WL but lousy service. She could not take my long piling. Got to tell her that would give tips then she let me pound till i ejected. Then my GL bonking progressed from there. 2013, i missed Dong Jing ......
Old 03-02-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

General, that was my 1st and 2nd time cheong GL. How can i forgot, lol. Not considered even a proper cheong because dare not to have sex, painting and frenching, only HJ , CBJ and rubbing of dick on their adominal,and suck their nipples, knn, si bei lau kui !

They teased me and appeared wanting to raw me but i stopped them.Throughout the session, though had great fun but they kept teasing me and i was quite worried they would rape me (raw me) if i was not alert.

I became horny at young age.

Between 1995 to 2012, usually in many HCs to satisfy my lusty needs.Sometimes HJ, CBJ. After 2002, usually sex with 3, 4 condoms.No frenching, no painting , lol. Visited Jalan Sultan and Goldenmile HCs quite often in the 90s.

Really missed the dragon spa, Executive ...spa at Mirina, makan steamboat with cheonging friends after the happy hours.

That time anyhow filled in IC numbers (stupid act) but luckily never get caught ....gone are those wonderful days.

Still remembered in 1999 late Jan, could not resist the horny temptation, bonked two pretty malaysian girls within 3 hrs at Mirina.1st girl got aroused super easily. Bonking her in diggie had to keep wiping the dripping cunt juices. Bonked her for 30 mins but ccould not eject as super slippery. Till now, i still had not met any girls able to ooze so much cunt juices. Super horny and she cummed a few times. She was booked by others and no choice asked counter for 2nd girl. Also very pretty with tight cunt. Bonked her till she was in pain then ejected. I put on 4 condoms in both sessions. Then went for body check up 1 and 3 months later, wtf ....lol.

My 3rd visit to GL was in Mar 2013. Because going HC was more discrete than going GL, feeling more secured.Still remembered encountered a pretty WL but lousy service. She could not take my long piling. Got to tell her that would give tips then she let me pound till i ejected. Then my GL bonking progressed from there. 2013, i missed Dong Jing ......
Bro you are Authentic WhoreLord aka Genghis Cunt

I just recall my first commercial sex was June 1993

But lost virgin at 1988
Old 03-02-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro you are Authentic WhoreLord aka Genghis Cunt

I just recall my first commercial sex was June 1993

But lost virgin at 1988
Dai Gor ......)
Old 03-02-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dai Gor ......)
Dai Luo
Old 03-02-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dai Luo
Dai Gor, when u are free, dont mind to pm me, ftom time to time, in your opinion, one or two names of those pretty WLs, hey hey. Yumi is in my list now ....with the support from Dai Gor, my list will keep expanding, hahaha. There were a few occasions whereby all the WLs in my list are busy/code red till i have to recheck the forum , various threads to retrieve names .....nb.......OKTs' recommendations usually fail me , lol
Old 03-02-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dai Gor, when u are free, dont mind to pm me, ftom time to time, in your opinion, one or two names of those pretty WLs, hey hey. Yumi is in my list now ....with the support from Dai Gor, my list will keep expanding, hahaha. There were a few occasions whereby all the WLs in my list are busy/code red till i have to recheck the forum , various threads to retrieve names .....nb.......OKTs' recommendations usually fail me , lol
Yes Dai Luo...will PM you after CNY
Old 03-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes Dai Luo...will PM you after CNY
Dai Gor, its a well known fact that "Dai Lou" ki chia easily, me no dai lou, lol. Thks, Dai Gor, )
Old 05-02-2019, 12:15 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Anyone knows if Kafei will be back on Thursday/Fri?
Old 05-02-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Anyone knows if Kafei will be back on Thursday/Fri?
Heard from okt that she will only be back next week
Old 05-02-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
Heard from okt that she will only be back next week
Her wechat posted rtw after chap goh meh.

I think she went kimchi-land eat wind.
Old 06-02-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
keverus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1.kafei 16w15
2.ivy 1606
3.yumi 1606
4.Xiao jun 1606
5.Annie 1606
6.janet 1606
7.miki1 2043
8.jc 2043
9.kelly 2043
10.yingying 2047a

Total left 10 only

Annie,Kelly and YingYing Cat 80 the rest of the 7 Malaysian are Cat 150
Wow so many in 1606.

Do they allow viewing prior to choosing like prc or do they hide inside their resting room?
Old 06-02-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by keverus View Post
Wow so many in 1606.

Do they allow viewing prior to choosing like prc or do they hide inside their resting room?
You can swing by to see them there but most of the time they are inside room raping customers
Old 07-02-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow so many in 1606.

They sit at the side couch facing the side entrance and not with the PRC
Old 07-02-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
keverus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You can swing by to see them there but most of the time they are inside room raping customers
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
They sit at the side couch facing the side entrance and not with the PRC
Thanks guys. The last msian I had was JC. What a great session so would definitely want to try more msians.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks guys. The last msian I had was JC. What a great session so would definitely want to try more msians.
Anyway today no Malaysian girls

Only PRC Ah May and Shan Shan

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1