The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold
Please bet only with relaible agents like Bet888, Yurianti or Vbet

(Many new agents advertise here trying to cash in on the WC2018. Or one time collect all desposit and run road type.)

Use their service before and ok, at least can get money. But then no matter how long-serving and how reliable and steady, there is no 100% gurantee. Remember there was a relaible bookie Kums ? He also can run road.

But one piece of advice to all punters. If you want to bet with them, win a small amount and withdraw ok liao.... dont go and win one short simi $30k, 50k and expect to get your money.

Win few hundreds, or max 2k then withdraw can liao, if run road u also wont heart break so heavy.

Bigger and better
Old 20-06-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
maggi goreng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Please bet only with relaible agents like Bet888, Yurianti or Vbet

Agree with you bro!i want to withdrawal just $200 Also don’t have $ Gogbet tell me he no token cannot transfer me all soft of excuses please be aware of this mother fucker agent
Old 25-08-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
DavidGazali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashikata View Post
(Many new agents advertise here trying to cash in on the WC2018. Or one time collect all desposit and run road type.)

Use their service before and ok, at least can get money. But then no matter how long-serving and how reliable and steady, there is no 100% gurantee. Remember there was a relaible bookie Kums ? He also can run road.

But one piece of advice to all punters. If you want to bet with them, win a small amount and withdraw ok liao.... dont go and win one short simi $30k, 50k and expect to get your money.

Win few hundreds, or max 2k then withdraw can liao, if run road u also wont heart break so heavy.
Only bet with those Long serving agent. So many cases of run road agent yet people don't learn their lesson. Jus see got what yybet, gogbet, enjoy11. After they run already they start resurfacing with different usernames. Sick and tired of this type of hierarchy.
Old 27-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

just dont support new agents can liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1