The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2009, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Xiao La,23 yo SYT with AR and BBBJ

Hi bros,

I hv followed the saga of Xiao La w/ interest. It appears that several esteemed bros were smitten w/ this sweet PRC MM. Nothing to be ashamed of...I also fell madly in love w/ a young PRC FL 2 1/2 yrs ago n my recovery has been very painful n I still think of her sometimes.

I wonder if any bro could provide an update on XL's whereabouts. In the meantime, I urge all parties to engage in a civil n rational discussion n avoid name calling...there are great lessons to be learnt from this unfolding story which could improve all of us in our difficult journey towards becoming mature men.

I also came across the name of bro denden70, an esteemed bro who has been MIA for some months. I assume that he is using an alias n is reading my post. I like to convey a msg from one of his gals: Yi Ting the 20-yr-old singer (her thread is missing). She wants to return to SGP on social pass to work in KTVs. She needs a sponor n also wants to be someone's 情妇. I'm unable to assist her as I'll hv 2 PRC students as 情妇n can't possibly take care of another gal. But I would still like to see her if she is not being BAOed by someone.

Goodnight!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 13-04-2009, 01:57 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

No more posts? The silence is deafening!

When I appealed to all bros to stop name calling, I didn't mean to stifle open n constructive discussions/debate on this intriguing story. C'mon men, I'm not connected in any way, shape or form w/ the gahmen, hahaha.

I wish that the protagonist of this saga, bro kefuso, could come clean n tell his side of the story, truthfully. He has evidently survived his painful RS w/ a charming PRC FL/WL in one piece. I know I can learn a lot from his experience n MISTAKES. When he lashed out indiscriminately at many bros here, it merely showed his immaturity, anguish, frustrations n loss of face. There were cries for HELP. Hopefully, he is NOW more mature n wiser.

Bro kefuso, are u ready to re-join the brotherhood of SBF? I'm sure most bros here will forgive n accept u.

Of course every bro here is encouraged to share his view n info, if any.

I also like to take this oppty to personally thank our Big Boss for providing an open n informative forum. I hv personally benefited immensely in many ways...

Thx n goodnight!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 13-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiao La,23 yo SYT with AR and BBBJ

Watever the issue is here, slander, accusations, immoral acts like taking off CD during fuck session.......
Remember the following:
Most of you know me but I am on no bodies side as usual.
Me the usual neutral guy.

First, all this flaming and bickering over a FUCKING WHORE

Second, dun use terms like good gal and all that bullshit, GOODGALS DUN BECOME WHORES

Third, all are adults here, can F each other like no bodies business but crossing the line to insult someone else's wife or mother is very BUAY STEADY!

Fourth, if you trying to bao a public toilet to a personal toilet, sorry lor, there's no pride in it. It'll be better to get one new toilet then release to public after use...like that i also say u steady!

Fifth, when you meet a FL, be prepared to get STD
When you become a FL, also be prepared to get STD
Caps may protect you but it aint 100% safe!

So the last and most important thing, like i always say, if the WHORE is not challenging those that she CLAIMS abused her etc, dun be a hero to speak for her or seek justice on her behalf, cos, in the end, only she win and the WHORE will be laughing all the way in MMland while leaving a trail of destruction behind like now!

WAKE UP!
Never worth it, worst, for a FUCKING WHORE!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 13-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

heh heh...my first post in FL dome.

Kefuso will never come clean, in fact he'll never say what you guys want to hear. Becos he did it not to spite anyone but the girl. The next fellow who sleeps with her is going to get the 'white horse knight' you-screwed-her-ass accusations. Cause of his change in behaviour? He can't get her to be his girlfriend, so was screwing up everybody whether the poor fellow even meet her or not.

Kefuso, when and why did you become so low? You kenna KC-ed again is it?
Old 13-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro kefuso, if you can't remember, I like to remind you that you still owe bro DYBJ one bottle. Perhaps if you can't afford it, we can call your million dollar kept dog to pay for it on your behalf.
Old 14-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1302 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa Kefuso/Titleist n now also Trish.
U de can
People come here post you create new nick go suan suan
http://sbf.net.nz/matters...ml#post3643143
U really psycho case man
tink even mental hospital will reject u
Bradders,better beware of this one,seow lang on the loose
Sig oso change ah?
Not mission accomplished,now got new mission,someone will be looking for you soon!
N u noe who!
Old 15-04-2009, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Watever the issue is here, slander, accusations, immoral acts like taking off CD during fuck session.......
Remember the following:
WAKE UP!
Never worth it, worst, for a FUCKING WHORE!
Well said bro. I also need to wake up sometimes, thx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
heh heh...my first post in FL dome.

Kefuso will never come clean, in fact he'll never say what you guys want to hear. Becos he did it not to spite anyone but the girl. The next fellow who sleeps with her is going to get the 'white horse knight' you-screwed-her-ass accusations. Cause of his change in behaviour? He can't get her to be his girlfriend, so was screwing up everybody whether the poor fellow even meet her or not.

Kefuso, when and why did you become so low? You kenna KC-ed again is it?
Hi bro, I'm afraid you're right about kefuso.

He kenna KC-ed big time by the whore. Not only was his intense love for her unrequitted but, to add insult to injury, even his attempts to bonk her was cruelly rejected, despite his offers of large sums of money. He literally went mad after that...poor chap.

In retropsect, bro kefuso made a common tactical error. He chased too hard n was suffocating her. Initially, If he would cool it, stop pestering her n retreat, after a few weeks, she might accept him again. But it's too late for him now.

I think the moral here is: never, ever give a ger the notion that she is very special, the one n only, n that u can't live w/o her. Most gers, FLs n non-FLs alike, would run away from such an obsessed n "psychotic" man. Instead, adopt an attitude that she is very lucky to be fxxked by u n take it or leave it. Give the impression that u hv a bevy of gers lining up to be bonked and/or BAOed n that she has to fight hard for ur attention n affection, hehehe.

Thx for reading n goodnight!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-04-2009, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefuso View Post
of course you sure do as they are signature dishes created by your mum and your family secret recipes are being pass on to your wife as family heirloom...I believe many guys made tried your mum's chee pie and suck your wife's neh neh mountain...mmmm, they are simply aweful...oops, I meant awesome
You - the wolf from Roadrunner cartoon.

I know you was orphaned since a child, but, please la, don't get jealous with us having parents..Please go to SPCA, they can give you shelter and the love that you seek there!

Last edited by Panamera; 15-04-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 29-04-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
bro hang37, but what is consistent is both of our nicks remain in his siggy.... but kefuso. I dun even remember Xiao La's face liao and had stop cheonging and still kanna mentioned here but for the record.... i never like apple pie but dun mlnd eating chee pie and suck neh neh mouintain
When u coming back to cheong?? Part-time oso can lah...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 17-06-2018, 05:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
Titleist Titleist

Old 26-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mizuki_yona is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

please PM me Xiao Na contact thx bro
Old 01-12-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 15
yuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki_yona View Post
please PM me Xiao Na contact thx bro
10 years tread liao change to lao na liao
Old 19-02-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kingsley123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can share contact??
Old 19-07-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 12
itwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Can pm me contact
Old 16-09-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Good morning,

This is a fascinating case study. Wonder what has happened to bro Kefuso and Xiao La.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1