The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Pinoy: Stop looking down on our netball team!

PINOY: STOP LOOKING DOWN ON OUR NETBALL TEAM!

I see many Singaporeans and fellow Pinoys talking bad about our Pilipinas when they lost the netball match. Stop being rude and look at yourselves in the mirror!

Singapore is Netball's #1 team in the world rankings... the Philippines formed this group about 6 months ago. It's just a big older team bullying a young team, what's so great about you Singaporeans?

Although your team were the mentors to our girls at first, but now it shows that your team has not been completely serious about training us. Honestly who will train their competitors seriously? Especially since our Pilipinas are so much more hardworking and determined than you!

Give us a couple of years and the Pilipinas will surely know how to play this game properly.

Anyway, most of us in the Philippines have not heard about this sport until this recent 28th SEA games. We will improve, and we will come back to beat you.

#TEAMPHILIPPINIES #LabanPilipinas

Mari Angara Gonzales

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art...r-netball-team
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff
- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art....vO2c1mh8.dpuf

I for one would love not just looking DOWNblouse on your pinay athletes.... but i also look UPskirt... HAHAHAHA

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 15-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinoy: Stop looking down on our netball team!

not bad looking through them, very attractive ..

dont mind having a gf there
Old 15-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
Hokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of light

In sports there's always banter between opposite fans, so on that thought you shouldn't be so tight about the comments dude. Btw kekeke, your diving team is so much more entertaining i dunno why people focus on the netaball.
Old 15-06-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Chey! I thought something to do with sex. What has SEA got to do with SBF?
Old 15-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 20
AgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OK OK ... We don't look down on your Net Ball team.

Let's Enjoy your Diver's Team:-

Old 15-06-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to say this, pinoys really hv very big ego among many nationalities. They love to self-praise, arrogant and will never admit defeat or wrong doing.
Old 15-06-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Pinoy: Stop looking down on our netball team!

Past 5 years many Pinoys had become QA inspectors in pte companies. With that they became busters and bully locals. I had my fair share 3 years ago a new Piony QA girl told me.

If you cant clean up the mess by today, you can go home.

Not to overlook and we should look in. Many had worked as nurses and in the name of the god. They had sabo patients and believe me i also seen their pretend in showing love to an old folk in wheelchair.

The lists goes on still many had taken up PR and pink ICs. Their nick is afraid of the party that give them all this. Piss off locals no issues but be very afraid of the people in white.

Like all FTs thats the weakness links.
Old 15-06-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Pinoy: Stop looking down on our netball team!

Almost forgot. My Pinoy male colleague said his home girls are good in sex. He mention wild thats if I could sweet talk one to sleep with me.

So special ops and DSC will you consider giving licences to this girls?
Old 15-06-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Fucking Peenoy cockroaches should fuck off back to their Failippines.
Old 16-06-2015, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Past 5 years many Pinoys had become QA inspectors in pte companies. With that they became busters and bully locals. I had my fair share 3 years ago a new Piony QA girl told me.

If you cant clean up the mess by today, you can go home.

Not to overlook and we should look in. Many had worked as nurses and in the name of the god. They had sabo patients and believe me i also seen their pretend in showing love to an old folk in wheelchair.

The lists goes on still many had taken up PR and pink ICs. Their nick is afraid of the party that give them all this. Piss off locals no issues but be very afraid of the people in white.

Like all FTs thats the weakness links.
What to do? Our govt given them(Pinoys) the impression that Simgapore needs them so much, they are very talented, Singapore cannot do without them, etc that's why when they got a job here and gave them alittle bit higher position, they will think themselves as if "expatriate" & their bloody yaya papaya faces will show up then they will start to bully locals. Frankly speaking, they are just using Singapore as a stepping stone only, their dream is going to US, Canada or UK. So do u think they will stay here loyalty? My foot! They even can abandoned their own country so how can they be faithful to Singapore?
Old 16-06-2015, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rhyming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
not bad looking through them, very attractive ..

dont mind having a gf there
Same here kekeke
Old 19-06-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Almost forgot. My Pinoy male colleague said his home girls are good in sex. He mention wild thats if I could sweet talk one to sleep with me.

So special ops and DSC will you consider giving licences to this girls?
thats a fucking good idea!

we already import them as maid, nurses.. why not import them as whores?

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 19-06-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 9
Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!

My sister in the Singapore team.
Old 19-06-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
canoechamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol why assume your girls are more hardworking and serious? I've friends that competed for sea games netball and I can tell you our girls train really hard too! Let's not be sore about the loss shall we
I mean it does get irritating the way you tried to belittle us. Egoistic
Old 20-06-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by canoechamp View Post
lol why assume your girls are more hardworking and serious? I've friends that competed for sea games netball and I can tell you our girls train really hard too! Let's not be sore about the loss shall we
I mean it does get irritating the way you tried to belittle us. Egoistic
Peenoys nature:
- like to play the victim. We don't have money! You have to help us!
- Like to carry balls. USA please help us! Japan please help us! We'll let you screw us in the arse if you help us against the Chinese!!!
- Backstab. Chase the US out when they think they have the upper hand
- Self praise. We are soooo hardworking! We are so talented! We can take over and displace Singaporean because we are better.
- Blame everybody but themselves. Explanation not required.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1