The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2011, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSiao View Post
Bros another Service House not to be miss. Was there for the past 3 days and had try total of 2 ladies and all i could say is no disappointment in both of them. Lots of hot chicks not to be miss too in this house, will try them all out. Lets start with this two first.

NO. 8
Looks: 7/10 (pratically got a thai look)
Body: 7/10 (proportional)
Boobs: B cup (nice and soft)
BBBJ: 9/10 (nice and strong suction, almost CIM but i tahan)
FJ:8/10 (very accomdating to every position)
GFE: 9/10 (a very nice lady to talk with, the feeling is more like talking to a gf)
Damage: 50
RTF: 1 of the choices

NO. 11
Looks: 8/10 (very cute looking, like bonking in jc days)
Body: 8/10 (proportional and nice fair complexion)
Boobs: C cup (huge melons which is nice to suck)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very good suction on this part)
FJ:8/10 (same very accomdating to every position)
GFE: 9/10 (no chicken and duck communicating and really reminds me the days in jc banging gf)
Damage: 50
RTF: 1 of the choices too.
thanks for the recommendation, G8 is super hardworking but fucking house got the worst fucking timing. 20 mins including shower really blood sucker, doubt any other houses timing is so short. Probably will boycott this house.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
thanks for the recommendation, G8 is super hardworking but fucking house got the worst fucking timing. 20 mins including shower really blood sucker, doubt any other houses timing is so short. Probably will boycott this house.
Hi..bro,

you can try 18 44b,20 36,wh 8.wh10,18 20..30 mins

but din know hows their wl sevcies now?

wh2 timin really fast,20min..

but still went there for no38 or no1

bro Mrsiao..will upz u
Old 05-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
doncorleone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
usually i get 20 min excluding shower. when it beeps for the 2nd time then i leave the room.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncorleone View Post
usually i get 20 min excluding shower. when it beeps for the 2nd time then i leave the room.
After i paid and when i was walking up the stair then i turn around and asked the okt and he replied 20 min and i asked again "including shower"? He replied yes incl shower. I should have asked before payment and could have just walkout from the house to show my displeasure. for 20min including shower it would definitely catch a great number of slow fuckers and end up paying 2 sessions. A real blood sucker.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 17
MrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
After i paid and when i was walking up the stair then i turn around and asked the okt and he replied 20 min and i asked again "including shower"? He replied yes incl shower. I should have asked before payment and could have just walkout from the house to show my displeasure. for 20min including shower it would definitely catch a great number of slow fuckers and end up paying 2 sessions. A real blood sucker.
Bro no one force you to take the lady and its be written here thats this house is 20mins. So what are you complaning? Tho this house is 20mins rule, but all ladies here are service oriented. Im not saying other house is bad but 20mins is more than enough if you dont drink. Include shower does not mean shampoo your hair and scrub you all over, its just wash up your body and clean your lil bro, which i think takes only 1min or less. You still have 19mins to bonk.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 16
kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry_n View Post
yup...from what i experinced so far too...alrdy upped 3 girls from this house...all bbbjs...
Bro Bry-n.can share the girls number?
Old 06-10-2011, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 16
kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro no one force you to take the lady and its be written here thats this house is 20mins. So what are you complaning? Tho this house is 20mins rule, but all ladies here are service oriented. Im not saying other house is bad but 20mins is more than enough if you dont drink. Include shower does not mean shampoo your hair and scrub you all over, its just wash up your body and clean your lil bro, which i think takes only 1min or less. You still have 19mins to bonk.
Bro MrSiao.i try one house before.but i don't want to mention house no.
okts told me 30min!once that i went in girl room.she took his handphone and chating,ask me to bath myself!so i went down complain to okt and ask for refund.He okt gave me a answer=you went in 15min++,no refund.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Mr siao..toilet$50 up 4 for you

You dare to said thathaha
Old 06-10-2011, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro, i not here to argue or quarrel with you, anyway we go there to fuck and enjoy and as far as i am concern, i do no want fuck under presssure.

Thanks
Old 06-10-2011, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
drumby mullnigg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumsiatiko View Post
Bro MrSiao.i try one house before.but i don't want to mention house no.
okts told me 30min!once that i went in girl room.she took his handphone and chating,ask me to bath myself!so i went down complain to okt and ask for refund.He okt gave me a answer=you went in 15min++,no refund.
Hi bro,

I think one of the advantages of such forums is to expose such things so that other bros who want to cheong will be less likely to waste $$$ on a nasty experience.

I understand that you don't want to affect the biz of that hse.

Can you PM me that hse so at least I can avoid?

Thanks.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

House 2 a lot of power girls ! When there and recky . Saw many busty and slim babes . Worth the try !
Old 06-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 17
MrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro, i not here to argue or quarrel with you, anyway we go there to fuck and enjoy and as far as i am concern, i do no want fuck under presssure.

Thanks
Bro as far as i am concern, regardless of 20 or 30mins, as long as you enjoy the session. So i dont see the point you boycotting or complaning just because of the timing. Its only 50 bucks, what you expect? Unless the service provided is real bad, then i got nothing to say
Old 06-10-2011, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro as far as i am concern, regardless of 20 or 30mins, as long as you enjoy the session. So i dont see the point you boycotting or complaning just because of the timing. Its only 50 bucks, what you expect? Unless the service provided is real bad, then i got nothing to say
yes you said it, it is because of the rush and i didnt enjoy it, that why i am complaining and quite upset about it.

this will be my last comment and i will not reply again.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

i agree tat the girls will waste some time of the customers. but overall is quite ok.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think its all about being regular or not bros,if you frequent a particular girl and a particular house often enough then the girl and the boss will give you some benefits lor.Just like if you are doing business,you will also give extras to regular customer right? but anyway if you go on weekends,all these extra 10 mins or so will not be given to you no matter how regular you are bcos time is money to girls and the boss during weekends.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1