The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Thanks for the kind advice thus far all.

Yes the IO allowed as their SP is going to be at least 2-3 months. He mentioned if the girls would like a proper job and they are being rejected for not having a work permit, ask the employers to give the IO a call. Now the problem is which employers will hire them for a 2-3 months stint minimum...
Try restaurants, like those Thai or Indonesian places. Walk in and ask.

If she still doing FL, head to do the same in OT.

Can't give you any connection there
Old 06-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Try restaurants, like those Thai or Indonesian places. Walk in and ask.

If she still doing FL, head to do the same in OT.

Can't give you any connection there
Good info. Thanks
Old 08-07-2016, 04:08 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good info. Thanks
Just make sure she don't get caught in another raid in OT If her original white card is by AV
Old 10-07-2016, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
hold you horse young boy...

lets not talk about coming back to singapore...
lets first talk about.. SHE IS A BLOODY FL!

now you are memorised her the wonderful sex she gives you.

you already said you have a degree. you draw a decent income!

why want to marry FL? what happen one day we meet and you introduce your wife to me.. and i say lawry fuck her before.. you deep inside song meh?

worst come to worst.. go buy a bride lah.. vietnam a lot..

seriously don't even you dare to marry a FL.. KTV girl maybe.. cause some don't sleep with clients..

FL... after the great sex and romance dies off.. you will curse and swear at her for been an ex-fl.. I bet my last 2 cents.

and dream on! FL even it says only 3 years.. they are already blacklisted..

unless they became donald T's wife and as the president of USA.. she will be allowed back to singapore
Hard Truths!
Old 10-07-2016, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Just to share my story. I was in a r/s with a Thai WL in my younger and foolhardy days. She was the yellow cardholder type and from a GL cathouse. Well, I didn't get to marry her as I hoped to but she did marry one of her customers. Fella was not so young, not that educated, and had a technical job, the type who always had grease on his coveralls. She was allowed to live in Singapore with him, and gave him two wonderful children. Their kids are big now. Her hubby set up a small business in LOS and she's there with him now. I still call her sometimes to chat. Hubby knows but he doesn't mind bcz he knows I don't mean any monkey biz. In fact, she's eager for me to meet him but I'm the one holding back. I shy lah. No regrets for knowing her. To add on, I know of other Thai WLs who return here regularly for reasons such as social, holiday, business and family.

Now for myself. My first wife was a Thai FL. Beautiful smart woman from Isaan. When my friends found out she was FL-ing, out of respect for me they didn't patronise her. However, two of them felt pussy is more valuable than brother...classic example of 为妓忘国 (sounds so much more better in hokkien - wei ji mong gok). One of them passed away but I sincerely wish him well where ever he is now. The other bugger is still around, however last I heard karma caught up with him. Back to my ex-wife. I was headed for bankruptcy and told her to divorce me so that she would not get implicated. Besides I know she had a customer who was happy to marry her. Last I know she also had two kids and is living in the US now. I don't contact her bcz her hubby is not as easy going as my Thai ex-gf. But itz ok, I have no regrets for marrying her too.

Buying a bride. Personally I'm repulsed by the idea. It's basically legalised human trafficking. And often the girl is forced or blackmailed into it. I know this because some of my work covers human trafficking.

Now for the moral of this long story. If you are sure this FL is the one for you, think long and hard, take a break, think longer and harder again, take another break, and think even longer and harder again. If after all that you are still sure, then full steam ahead and torpedoes be damned. Of course marrying a FL is not for everyone. Key phrase to cultivate is 放下. Let go of her past and with it, all baggage. If people go up to you and say they had a good time with her, they are just being cheebyekias. You should then tell them that you now have a good time every night while they are stuck with their fugly wives (which is prolly the reason why they hunt for better looking pussy).

However, I do agree with bro lawry. It will be difficult securing her return here. If have kids, may be a bit easier but still an uphill battle.

Hope this helps.

Doomas

Quote:
Hi Hurricane88,

Thanks, you don't know how much your answer meant to me. 3 to 5 years.. can i say after 5 years she confirm can enter as a tourist again? Or is there any way to confirm it?

How about marriage? I foresee complications.. i have the highest qualification level and earn a decent amount, will that even be any help at all? Of course i know you cannot guarantee but i would just like opinions. Thanks a ton
Old 13-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Just to share my story. I was in a r/s with a Thai WL in my younger and foolhardy days. She was the yellow cardholder type and from a GL cathouse. Well, I didn't get to marry her as I hoped to but she did marry one of her customers. Fella was not so young, not that educated, and had a technical job, the type who always had grease on his coveralls. She was allowed to live in Singapore with him, and gave him two wonderful children. Their kids are big now. Her hubby set up a small business in LOS and she's there with him now. I still call her sometimes to chat. Hubby knows but he doesn't mind bcz he knows I don't mean any monkey biz. In fact, she's eager for me to meet him but I'm the one holding back. I shy lah. No regrets for knowing her. To add on, I know of other Thai WLs who return here regularly for reasons such as social, holiday, business and family.

Now for myself. My first wife was a Thai FL. Beautiful smart woman from Isaan. When my friends found out she was FL-ing, out of respect for me they didn't patronise her. However, two of them felt pussy is more valuable than brother...classic example of 为妓忘国 (sounds so much more better in hokkien - wei ji mong gok). One of them passed away but I sincerely wish him well where ever he is now. The other bugger is still around, however last I heard karma caught up with him. Back to my ex-wife. I was headed for bankruptcy and told her to divorce me so that she would not get implicated. Besides I know she had a customer who was happy to marry her. Last I know she also had two kids and is living in the US now. I don't contact her bcz her hubby is not as easy going as my Thai ex-gf. But itz ok, I have no regrets for marrying her too.

Buying a bride. Personally I'm repulsed by the idea. It's basically legalised human trafficking. And often the girl is forced or blackmailed into it. I know this because some of my work covers human trafficking.

Now for the moral of this long story. If you are sure this FL is the one for you, think long and hard, take a break, think longer and harder again, take another break, and think even longer and harder again. If after all that you are still sure, then full steam ahead and torpedoes be damned. Of course marrying a FL is not for everyone. Key phrase to cultivate is 放下. Let go of her past and with it, all baggage. If people go up to you and say they had a good time with her, they are just being cheebyekias. You should then tell them that you now have a good time every night while they are stuck with their fugly wives (which is prolly the reason why they hunt for better looking pussy).

However, I do agree with bro lawry. It will be difficult securing her return here. If have kids, may be a bit easier but still an uphill battle.

Hope this helps.

Doomas
Hi Doomas,

I fully agreed with you. It's the stigma and all. I really don't give a shit to what others are saying. And yeah, given her situation now it is really not easy. The easier way out is that i will be the work-abroad husband while my wife and family will be in thailand or elsewhere... we shall see when the time comes.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. It is a feasible relationship but not a common one. And the process of reaching unconditional love is a tough battle
Old 14-07-2016, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Doomas,

I fully agreed with you. It's the stigma and all. I really don't give a shit to what others are saying. And yeah, given her situation now it is really not easy. The easier way out is that i will be the work-abroad husband while my wife and family will be in thailand or elsewhere... we shall see when the time comes.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. It is a feasible relationship but not a common one. And the process of reaching unconditional love is a tough battle
Hi bro... i'm really curious.. just to ask.. how old are you now?
Old 20-07-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Haha old. Letz just say I was very sad to see my WL haunts at Lor 4 disappear

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
Hi bro... i'm really curious.. just to ask.. how old are you now?
Old 28-07-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
honeyhorny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoneyhorny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Would need some advise on ICA matter

My PRC gal friend is currently a student in Singapore but she will be graduating soon. I would like to apply for her to stay on in Singapore. Is there any pass/ visa to apply for her in order that she can stay on for a longer term than the usual tourist visa?

I have looked at the information in ICA and there seems to be a Long Term Visitor Pass. However it seems that you have to be married before u can apply for that
Old 28-07-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyhorny View Post

My PRC gal friend is currently a student in Singapore but she will be graduating soon. I would like to apply for her to stay on in Singapore. Is there any pass/ visa to apply for her in order that she can stay on for a longer term than the usual tourist visa?

I have looked at the information in ICA and there seems to be a Long Term Visitor Pass. However it seems that you have to be married before u can apply for that
Long Term Visitor Pass - LTVP only for spouse
Work Permit - working in Singapore on permit but need permission from MOM if want to marry WP (WP need to pay levy)
Special Pass - also working in Singapore qualifying salary $2,200/month (SP need to pay levy)
Employment Pass - also working in Singapore qualifying salary $3,600/month

Please check MOM or ICA online for further details..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is there any pass/ visa to apply for her in order that she can stay on for a longer term than the usual tourist visa?
Go China and visit her... no way for her to stay in SG long unless study another course.
Old 28-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

Marry her!

Doing visa extensions will bite you one day and she may get banned for long time.
Old 28-07-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Marry her!

Doing visa extensions will bite you one day and she may get banned for long time.
Getting married does not guarantee she can stay long term either..... depends on various other factors.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My drinking buddy got door knock at GL hotel. CID.

Said he enstranged with wife and Thai gf w him in whirlwind relationship.
No soliciting and $$ involved. Only small appreciation tips $4 or $5 for pouring beer he met at G.Mile. Came together to same Hotel 5 times already.

Friend asked to go home. Girl released 4-5 hr later w Sp Pass and flew bk
2 days later. Said 3 yrs ban.

1. She is 1st time Sg and NOT WL or soliciting
2. Just wrong place and wrong time n bad luck
3, Comply and co-operated with raid.

What brothers/experts can advise her ? To appeal to who ?

Honestly tell officers in Hotel(verbal) that got appreciation tips in GM.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pojstemp View Post
My drinking buddy got door knock at GL hotel. CID.

Said he enstranged with wife and Thai gf w him in whirlwind relationship.
No soliciting and $$ involved. Only small appreciation tips $4 or $5 for pouring beer he met at G.Mile. Came together to same Hotel 5 times already.

Friend asked to go home. Girl released 4-5 hr later w Sp Pass and flew bk
2 days later. Said 3 yrs ban.

1. She is 1st time Sg and NOT WL or soliciting
2. Just wrong place and wrong time n bad luck
3, Comply and co-operated with raid.

What brothers/experts can advise her ? To appeal to who ?

Honestly tell officers in Hotel(verbal) that got appreciation tips in GM.
Nothing to appeal and dun waste time appeal...
Wait for the 3 year ban period to expire before coming back to Singapore...
Whatever your friend say or explained her Pass will be terminated and asked to fly home...since you are married and she is considered undesirable or a gal that break families...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1